Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who loath Hannah Montana 

Tags: Hannah, Montana, Hate, Suck, Untalented 

Reply Hannah Montana Haters Guild
what would YOU DO if you MET miley cyrus? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StatusRom

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:15 pm
X_Alicefan1_X
fhdsku888
Vanilla Mushroom
Get her to be alone with me then I would rip out her organs feed them to her take out her eyeballs stomp on then stab her about one thousand times, break a wine bottle on her head then shave her hair off. :3

I'd either do that to her...or Justin Beiber

Awsome Justin Beiber SUCKZ I totally would love to see that happen

eek eek eek eek I just got a horrible idea.What if justin and it sang together.Then there would be even more annoying fangirls in the world we would have to put up with.Must kill them before that happens*grabs a machine gun and 50,000 rounds* Wish me luck.
Good Luck! Tell Them I say Hi! And hope they go to hell!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm
k.Ill bring their bodies back to be cloned and killed again or even more times.  

tetokasane36

ii-Akki Ryuu Sword-ii

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Cut her arms and legs, every non-vital veins, letting her slowly die of bloodloss.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 am
Ill do that to clnoe #5.We can try out all sorts of deaths with cloning.  

tetokasane36

LithiumWings

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am
1) Tell her how much I didn't like her
2) Throw a shoe at her face heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 pm
1. kill her body gaurds unless there hot XD
2. kill her fans even if there hot
3. scream every cuss word that existed at her over and over
4. grab a flame gun mwahaha
5. grabe a machine gun i like the flame gun better but who cares
6. grab a lawn mower hehe
7. grab a chain saw yay ive always wanted a chain saw
8. and leave no evidence i was there!!!! hehe me ninja
9. scream i luv deidara over and over until everone who hates him dies  

Xxhiyori

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oo-Glitch-oO

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:55 am
I'd get my granade ready and pretend to hug her but realy put the granade in her..... >.> <.< BUTT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 am
First I would take her to an area where no one can hear her echoing scream.
Then I would kill her! twisted  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

oO_Genesis_Blackwood_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:54 pm
Please come up with something original.

It's a movie premiere. My two partners hit the lights, I find Miley, stab her in the heart with a skewer and wipe away the blood. Then I'd drag her body away in the comotion. I'd signal for my buddies to poison the air in the room and burn the building. I take the body out to the van outback. We drive away to the beach. Then, we burn the van. I burn the body, and put the ashes into six different plastic baggies and take the first bag of ashes and we get on a speedboat. Then we go 100 miles out and scatter the ashes all over the part of the ocean. Then, we burn the boat and jump onto a waiting helicopter. Then we sink each of the rest of the ashes into a shampoo bottle. Then we fly to four different destinations and do the same thing. I keep the last bag of ashes for myself as a reminder that I destroyed the beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Wow, lol, very original and elaborate.

If I met her I would first act like I was a huge fan, go in for a hug THEN rip off her WIG, pants her, and reveal that SHE IS JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! After that I would punch her in her gangle toothed face, and then slash her jugular vein. While she's spewing her blood out I would douse her diseased ACID blood onto her fans who are watching nearby. The horrific discovery that she was really a DUDE will put all of her fans into a miserable state and they will either kill themselves OR start listening to BETTER MUSIC.

THAT is what I would do if I met her.

Delithsong

Delithsong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 pm
XxLithiumWingsXx

lol, so treat her like George Bush?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm
Delithsong
XxLithiumWingsXx

lol, so treat her like George Bush?

lol nice  

Voice of the Ancients

penquins cx

Lonely Humorist

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am
I would walk up to her, ask her if she wanted to go to the mall... Walk away with her to my house... Blindfold her, tie her up, and take her to the desert (Get another person to do it....) There(it would be ME not the other person), I would pretend to 'save' her from the people/person who 'kidnapped' her and then, take her to a cliff. She would probably say 'Where are we?' and Id be like... 'At your burial grounds' twisted Then Id shove her off the cliff and shoot her with an AK. MUAHAHAHAHAHA Goodbye Miley/Hannah!! twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 pm
I would take her to a cafe (acting friendly)and buy her a drink ,discuss jack the ripper,show her where he haunted (at night) and then get my friend dressed in top hat and cape and we murder her,copying Jack´s methods.After that we take her purse and use her blood as ink to write a sinister message.Then I have a big `Mileys dead´party that will go down in history. I will make sure that miley will be like a super villian(true)to all future generatians hehehe twisted  

hiccups_of_the_dead

Delithsong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm
redwall dibbun
I would take her to a cafe (acting friendly)and buy her a drink ,discuss jack the ripper,show her where he haunted (at night) and then get my friend dressed in top hat and cape and we murder her,copying Jack´s methods.After that we take her purse and use her blood as ink to write a sinister message.Then I have a big `Mileys dead´party that will go down in history. I will make sure that miley will be like a super villian(true)to all future generatians hehehe twisted

:O i like that  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces