Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm
((damn....guess that makes me one heck of an oddball. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 pm
((Yep, but dont worry its a good thing n_n)) *BUMP*  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 pm
SUPER BUMP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
//OOC: It seems none of you understand... In comparison to girls, guys seem to roleplay... like, zilch. Girls frequent roleplays, but it seems men don't. Especially in romance RPs.

Am I considered a retard among dudes then? Romance are my favorites. xD
I think they're the easiest to RP.  

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm
((Yea that is all I do on giai is romance and slave RP me just have a habit))

~B.U.M.P~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 pm
((ooc: Hey all just wanted to say hi! I just joined as the pink girl lol funny I hate pink XD also I have to agree about the guy thing, its nice to see a few awesome fellas join an RP.))  

vagrant branwen

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm
~You know what I want to start this thing! So guess what!~

Starting!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Shiva woke up with a pain on the back of her head. She looked around noticing that she was in a cage in some strange place. The sun was setting witch meant she needed to be at work. Her sword was laying on a table with a dark figure sitting in the chair next to it. Shiva got up and shifted to the bars of the cage quickly. "What...What the hell is going on...Who are you and where am I...?"  

shivawolf1

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 pm
Andie leaned on a wall. She looked up at the sky and noticed it was almost time for her to go to work. She sighed, it would be a bit of a long walk so she headed off to work now. She looked around the streets at people. She pulled her hoodie more over her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Lerista snapped the book closed that he had been reading from as he heard her awaken. He set the book to the side and leaned foward so that she could see his face clearly. His voice was soft but firm which spoke that he was a man not used to being denied.
"Good morning Shiva and welcome to your new home."
His expression didnt change, no smile, no frown just neutral.

User Image

Lord Blade Icestorm

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 am
Kestral looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair one last time befour observing herself. PERFECT! She grabbed her purse and started to walk to work that was down the street. Kess closed her eyes for a moment to take in the dim light of twilight. Then she was in front of the Naito Cafe. Thinking she was alittle early, so she sat on the stone wall next to the resturant.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:18 pm
Reina woke up from her nap realizing it was almost time for work. She got ready still half asleep, and looked at the time again. "Aghh! I'll be late if I don't leave now!" Wide awake now, She got her things and rushed out the door.  

Apple_Gel3

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm
Stella sighed heading down the street it was her work time. She smiled seeing Naito Cafe come into view . She quickly jogged the rest of the way walking into the Cafe with the closed sign on it. She had completly missed Kestral who sat on the stone wall next to the resturant. And as for the closed sign well, they most likely wouldnt flip it over until more got there. She then quickly headed to the back room changing into her uniform. Stella looked in the mirror and put her orange ponytail holder in her hair. She glanced at herself in the mirror winking "Man I'm just so cute" she whispered giggling lightly and sat on the back room bench waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:44 pm
Andie started to see the cafe. She saw someone leaning on the wall. She smiled. "Am I early?" she asked once she got close enough for the girl to hear her. I bent down and started to tie her shoes. She took her hoodie off and pat her hair down.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Kess followed Stella into the Cafe. Knowing the boss would be there soon, she turned the coffee machine on and continued to the back. " Hey Stella. What have you been up to?" She sat on a stool and put herhead in her hands.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff