Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 pm
((Wait, did you guys miss my post?))

Missy Eevee
Missy cocked her head, glancing at Jako and Lia, she sat on her hindlegs. She was totally confused, "But I'm not a new comer... I've been here ever since I was a few weeks old..." her lip quivered as she whimpered. She hung her head as her tail dragged along the floor, now she wasn't that hungry any more. How could Lia of all wolves forget me? I'm the most reckless pup in the Den. she tought sadly as she ran out of the Den, back into the forest as few tears dropped down her cheeks.

EDIT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Missy Eevee
((Wait, did you guys miss my post?))

((Yes, sorry Missy...I didn't see the edited version of the post.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm
Joko Marish

Jako soon saw Missy run off. He sighed and looked to Lia with a sad, but somewhat mad look."I understand that fully...but I was once a loner, from another pack...don't you remember Lia? I wasn't liked, but somehow I earned my position, just as you did.....now Missy can earn her part as well, after I bring her back...." He said abit snarling slightly and ran out of the den. He had a caring heart, even for other packs, especially abandoned pups. He ran out as fast as he could to find Missy."Missy!" He howled out for her in the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm
Sighing she was just so nervous about the pups lately she hadn't had time to concentrate on anything else. The food had been scarce lately, and the nights were cold and merciless. Other thn Jako, she hand't kept track of anything but the pups during the winter months arriving so quickly.

Eyes noticing the quick movement, Lia didn't hesitate to follow.

"watch the pups."

Seeing he didn't comply she ran off on her own and nodded to another wolf for the meantime.
Growling viciously she darted past vixen and began gaining on the younger wolf. If there was one thing they knew about Lia was once she was set on something she was not easily swayed. Missy would feel the wind pushing her backwards, and it would seem as if she was running in the same spot, for she truely was. The wind had lifted her off her feet and then released to make her fall. If that had worled, Lia had already sprung and pounced upon Missy to pin her, before realizing who it was.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
((You missed my post Princess....))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:35 pm
Hearing Jako's voice, she was about to go back but realizing how Lia was trying to hold her back she started to get mad, first she totally for gets about me and now tries to hold me back? she tought angrily. She knew Lia was leader but she didn't care at the moment. Being a pup, she couldn't control her elemental powers, so they would usually act along with her emotions. Suddenly a windy thunder storm came out from know where, caused by Missy. Thunder sounded and suddenly lighting struck the ground several feet from Lia.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 pm
Fire rose that met the thunder's call for a fight.

"I suggest you stop running pup before I do try to kill you."

She responded in a strangely eeirie , but friendly tone. Using the wind to her own advantage now the flames surrounded the area for hundreds of feet, incircling them both, cutting the pup off as she approached with a laugh.

"Forgive me......"

Her voice was strong, but honest, a nod of her head before turning to walk back. Despite her unfriendly nature, that was her way of saying she remembered, but had important things she had to remember, like protecting the newborns at all costs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm
The tunder storm slowly subsided, into a light drizzle. Missy stayed where she was, watching Lia walk away, with her violet eyes. She slumped down on to the dirt, quivering. She wasn't scared or mad at Lia right now. Missy knew how Lia was, and she couldn't do anything to change that. Right now, she was scared of her own powers, she had almost hit Lia, what would have happened if she did? She curled up into a ball, shivering. They could have banished me forever...  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Disciple_Fan27

((I apologize doing hw in the process, give me a moment and I will fix them))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm
Joko Marish

Jako soon saw Lia run after Missy and give him the job of watching over the pups. He sighed and nodded. He walked over to the pups and lied down, getting his own treatment of pups playing, jumping on to him, biting his ear playfully. He laughed slightly and started to play with them gently, but he was worried that Lia would hurt Missy or scare her off more. He sighed, but continued to play with the pups.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 pm
princessbabygal107
Disciple_Fan27

((I apologize doing hw in the process, give me a moment and I will fix them))

(9Don't worry about it, just skip over.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Seeing Missy not follow she walked back and pawed her playfully over the head and put her teeth across the back of Missy's neck gently and lifted her, before crouching down for her to get on her back.
"I asked you to forgive me...are you mad?"

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm
Missy shook her head, as she climbed on to Lia's back, "I'm scared..." she whispered with a whimper, "I almost hit you with a lightnig bolt..." she wrapped her paws around Lia's neck so she wouldn't fall of her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:23 pm
Walking back to the den she made sure to stay straight up to keep Missy on her back.

"Even if you tried you wouldn't have suceeed. I promise you that."

Making it back to the den, she moved inside and layed back down with a sigh. Looking at Jako, their eyes met then left his.

"Jako, Missy needs to learn control, something I can not teach that, as you know. When you feel she is ready you should begin with her."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas