Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

XxRandom Wolf CookiexX

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:22 pm
Hello, my name is Josh. I have been going to church for most of my life. That's about 11 years. The cool part is my dad is the Pastor of the church. First Baptist Church. I am planning to soon get baptised. I am very happy. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Hi I'm Amber. I just joined the guild.
I believe in God. :3 I haven't gone to church in a while, but my faith is still strong biggrin  

Royal Crayon

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm
Hello. I'm Kyleigh. (You say it like this Ky-Lee) I love to draw and ride horse back. I have two dogs soon three. I have two hamsters. I can't say my age or where I live so please, don't ask. I can get hyper about things I know are wrong and get deeply hyper when someone doesn't get it. Or don't see what the wrong is. As it goes for my sight in God and so on. I see things black and white. I hear someone is lieing I tell them about it. I can be up front or shy-like in telling someone about something. I am sorry if how I say something hurts your feelings or gets you mad but as you might know when you read something and not hear it your brain may make it sound like I'm trying to hurt you. When I'm not. So sorry if something I say hurts you I may have not meant it the way it sounded. If you have a problem with something I said please tell me. I have my pms on public. If that never changes because of the hackers and other scammers on Gaiaonline just tell me in that thread and I will get back to you when I can. My profile is on friends only. If you wanna be my friend don't ask me right away without me knowing you a little. I am sorry for the long post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 am
Hey! 3nodding

I'm Emma. I go to Church every Sunday then youth group later in the day on Sunday. I'm very active in the Church. I do the Helpful stuff (i.e. setting up for VBS, missionary thing stuff in the city etc.) as well as fun stuff (i.e. snow camp, mud camp, summer camp, etc.). Of course some of the stuff that's helpful to the community might sound totally boring it NEVER is.

I like a ton of stuff and can't possibly name it all now. But I can name a few. I love Church (duh), Youth Group (double duh), friends and fam, my ipod, my cell.

Talk to me in a PM or comment on my profile if ya think we could be awesome friends!

heart taco  

taconinja08

4,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

ToxicPlay

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm
You may call me Toxic or Shade if you like. I just joined the guild. I'm 19 and I do not go to church. I know...gasp. Not going to church however, does not make my beliefs any less substantial. Let's see...what else. I am going to college to be a horse trainer. I still live with my parents and probably will until I'm out of school. I have a boyfriend of almost a year now, however I am a pansexual...I know gasp again. Well I think that's all for now. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM or comment me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 am
Greetings. I Am Missy, But most everybody Calls me Icey, Due to my rather cool personalaty( forgive my errors ) I Am unfortunatly not Apart of a church at the moment. I Wish I oculd be, but Life comes at you fast right? I Work, and am struggling to get through my last year of School. Usualy when im not doing School work or At work, im running around to pay my bills. My Life is Chaos, but I Always find time for the Lord.

I Do Not believe in 2012, I Do believe that the lord Will come when he shall do so. I Sing in a alternative metal band, And I draw quite often.

God Bless.  

7775886748673572a

finalfantasyfreak1O1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Hello my name is Yuna and I just got accepted!!!
YAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 pm
Hi, I'm Tabula Rasa, which means "blank slate" in Latin. I came to Gaia to stay in contact with a friend from an online game, who I haven't seen since, but I digress.

Anyway, I'm 27, I live alone, and I was just laid off from my job.

I am a mutt in my genetics; my mother is american and my father is japanese. I can speak and read both languages fluently , because my parents wanted their children to be able to understand the mother tongues of both our parents.

I am also sterile because of something that happened three years ago.

Now, for some points of contention for a LOT of Christians; I am openly bisexual, but not obviously so. I am also currently dating a woman, whom I love.

Now, here's my view on this; first off, God made us the way we are for a reason. God's plan for me is not something I understand, but he allows me to be attracted to women for a reason. What reason? I don't know.

I also do my best not to judge others based on Mathew 7:1-2; "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

I also live my life according to one more saying; "What would Jesus Do?" That's never steered me wrong, despite being mortal and unable to always do the right thing all the time.  

Lady Tabula Rasa

kaoyee_12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 pm
Hi!! I'm Jessica.13
I go to church once in a while depends what my parents are up to. xp

I love meeting new ppl!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 pm
Hello my name is Sam however on the net i prefer to be called Kevin. I am a born again Christian, yet i do not go to church mainly due to the coruption of churches in my area. I study religions as a hobby, and due to my studies I have adopted a different view to religion in general. If anyone would like to talk religion just pm me.  

sykoon3223

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:31 pm
I forgot to do this sweatdrop I an gothic_black_rose. I was saved when I was 8 but I didn't truly comprehend most of the stuff until I was 12. I grew up in the church. I am the head of the nursery at my church, I help with children's church, I staff a church camp that gets around 800 kids in 2 weeks, I work vbs, and I ref upward soccer. Being a involved in the church runs in my family. My father is a youth minister, my grandfather is a deacon, and my uncle is a retired pastor. I can trace pastors in my family all the way to the American Revolution. I've been called to go one mission trips to Bulgaria and New Zealand. I got to Westchester Fellowship (Baptist Church). I go to church whenever I want for it says in Mathew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm
im maria and i have been a christian all my life and im only 13 and i help the 3 and 4 year olds before youth group and i go to Laguna Christian Center. and most of all im a proud christian! 4laugh  

Xx to save a life xX

rosadria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 pm
You know, I never did this ><
You can call me VK or Fox or whichever you prefer. I go to the Lake Houston church of Christ. My family is historically made up of crooks, thieves, and politicians. More recently, we've been soldiers or pastors, which is a trend I hope to continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm
Hello there I just joined this guild a few minutes ago. xd I'm happy to meet you all. My real name is Genesis but you can call me azume. Been christian all my life and loving it. I've been baptized a few years ago as well. I hope to learn from all of you. =)  

Azume-chan

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

starrunner15

Generous Sophomore

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Hi, I'm Alyssa. For me and my family, God is a big part of our life. We mostly pray, but sometimes we'll go to church or I'll talk with my mom about God.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff