Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Future of History 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Jake nodded and smiled."Thank you for helping me around the house. I apprehiate it." He said softly and walked over and without thinking, kissed her cheek lightly. Then he walked out of the kitchen and went into the bathroom, to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm
Zee touched her cheek lightly as Jake walked out of the room. "Your, your welcome." she said softly to herself. She waited till she heard the water start and then she started looking around inside the house.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 am
Jake started up his shower and stripped out of his clothes. As he was in the shower, he just realized what he had done and scolded himself for it."Why did I do that? What was I thinking?" He asked himself curiously and shook his head in shame. Then when he was finished, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself, then went into his room to find some clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Zee looked around curiously. She looked inside some rooms here, and opened some doors there. The house was very nice she looked outside at the yard. She loved it here. Is is the house you love or the people in it? she asked herself. "Silence." she mumered to herself, "YOu know i have no affections for my master.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 am
Once he found some clothes, he put them on, being a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He wondered how Zee was doing outside so he decided to check on her. He walked out and looked around."Zee? You alright out here?" He called out as he walked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 am
Zee turned around to see Jake in his boxers and a T-Shirt. She blushed a little then replied, "Oh yes i'm fine but i'm just wondering. Where will i be staying?" she asked politely.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:41 am
Jake looked to her and realized that she was blushing from his clothes. He nodded and replied,"Theres a room next to mine, it's normally the guest room....but since your here, it's your room..." He said smiling brightly, then motioned to her to follow him. Then he led her to the door next to his, opening it for her."Here you are..." He said softly and smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:08 am
Zee looked inside the room it was gorgeous. She smiled and turned to him, "Thank you." she said softly. She kissed him on the cheek then walked into her room and slowly shut the door. Smiling and blushing slightly the entire time.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am
Jake felt her lips on his cheek and blushed slightly as she walked into her room. He sighed softly and smiled lightly, then walked to his room, to head for bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 am
Zee looked around in her room and smiled. She laid down on the bed and put her head down on the pillow and slowly drifted into sleep.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 am
Jake lied down on his bed, tired and abit happy to have finally have someone to talk to, other than his brother, who rarely visits anyway. Soon after he lied down, he fell asleep, tired.

Next morning, he slowly woke up, yawning slightly, tiredly as well. He sat up and stretched out his arms and legs, ready for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm
Zee stretched woke up to see the sun shining in through her window. She shot up she had never slept in so late. She stretched and then walked over to her door and walked out of the room.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Jake walked out of his room in a robe and saw Zee walk out as well."Well good morning sunshine....how did you sleep?" He asked her curiously and smiled as he walked over to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:03 pm
"Im good." she smiled, "I've never slept so well before." she said stretching her arms out. When she relaxed she smiled then walked to the kitchen.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm
"Im good." she smiled, "I've never slept so well before." she said stretching her arms out. When she relaxed she smiled then walked to the kitchen.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff