Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D20 BESM (Update 12/3 Game type chosen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:52 am
So... I have a character done... but it's really only for the wasteland one. Why? Cause I don't exactly know how to effectively make something that is Nonlethal when I'm given so many lethal choices.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:05 am
guys?  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 am
im constructing one but its way off from being done  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 pm
i'm waiting until we choose which before we make, one. plus, i don't know what website to use to make the character.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 am
on myth-wevers there is a sheet actually a rather perfect sheet its just under the title anime.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 pm
Myth-Weaver?? wheres that at?
and just to add my to cents ether game is fine but i prefer wasteland so many mystery places.  

Bamien the Lotus King

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm
So... realized I wasn't quite done. Got to ask, what do you guys think of me picking up a Big Rig? Figure it'd be useful cause it could house lots of needed stuff and is heavy enough that I could later fire my heavy recoil weaponry I plan on getting while in it. Or do we need an APC for that?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 am
You intending to get a flak cannon?  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 am
I'm a giant robot... I am intending to get a Boom Gun (5 points if you get the reference).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 pm
If you are going for an Army of Darkness quote its "This is my Boom Stick..." ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 pm
i think i might want to change my vote from hero to wasteland. I've been wanting to play a post-apoc game anyway, and reading the BESM book, a lot of powers can be had with 50 points.

on that matter, how would you want character creation to go, i.e. stat generation, lvl, class/race restrictions, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Nope, Jester, not that.

It's a rail-gun that hurls 200 projectiles simultaneously at Mach two speed.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm
Well I think its pretty clear we are going for the Wastelands game. As such we are going to give rules on it.

First its a 50 point( you may think its alot but it goes quick) I want a background if you are chosing a non-human (or non-machien) race its assumed you are a mutaint or a midgit. Although your appearence may not very that much from a normal human you have features that make you clearly not.
Your imagination plus the game time period and the class restrictions are your only limits. I want reasons... As well somethings you my find similarities to fallout I am not trying to steal there ideas or anything just suplementing monsters/creatures the story line will be different.. (and hopefully longer.)
Now unlike the Hero game the Wasteland game is not a "the danger comes to you" game. Most of the time you are people with missions or a gun for hire. Some are mutaints trying to get by with what little shread of humanity they have left... if any.
Let me tell you about the game:
The time is well past the year 2146. The world has become a dry irratiated husk of what it once was. Humans are far and few and like the beast they are can be more ruthless then the creatures beyon some city walls. You are who the world lets you be.
Unlike most RPG games there is no alignment and no moral compas people need to adhere to. BUT there is always consequences for your actions. (unless of course you are in the middle of the wastes were no one can here you scream ^_^)
This said undearstand that most people are not obligated to be the super good guy but your not prohibited from it. Then again if a person is a complete a** he might find a kinfe in his back while he sleeps from a member of the group that could care less if he lives or dies. So watch yourselves.

Class restrictions:
Student is out because there is little use for this class and people in the wastes find little use for education or schools besides shelter... (exception if you want to be from a underground shelter then you MAY take this but it is not advies there are better classes.)
Dynamic Sorcerer is out. No exceptions.
Magic Girl is out. No exceptions.
Hot Rod limited after much war most cars are not functional do to the EMP blasts that radiate from them. There is howver some exceptions and ofcourse computers and robots are avalible so why couldn't a car or two hang around too... The point is you will have little freedom with this class because of the time and sanario. let me know if you wish to play it and your ideas.
Mecha pilot limited again. although its possible to walk around in a power suit (such as the Brotherhood of Steel) the robots and armor creatated are not that big. So things of huge size are out.)
Giant Robot few limitations other then you can not be over large size if you gain a class ablility that would increase you to a size larger then that you may have CP equiling the points it would have cost.
Pet monster trainer Talk to me.

Other then that its level one and free rane. let me know if you have questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:09 pm
you may have already covered this, but how do we do stat gen? is there a rule in the book, or is that a part of the 50 points..er what?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 pm
Don't think I covered it publicly yet, but yes you use the 50 points for your stats first and then spend them on other things.
There are rules in the book in the stat section denoting how much they cost and your maximum. For now unless you have good reason try to stay with in the maximum human stats unless for some reason you should need to go higher...

And if its ok with you people I might reduce it down to 40 point given that the game isn't supposed to be that powering as well as the monsters/mutains I can create with 50 points would demolish you. >.>
let me know what you think.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces