Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Things You Do that you're not supposed to do. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Things You Do That You're Not Supposed To DO??
  Poaching
  Streaking
  Summoning Evil DEMONS
  Digging Graves
  Breaking into peoples places while they are sleeping just to see the expression on their faces.
  I am not intellectually bankrupt like you lot!!!
View Results

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Jonathonn
Whisper Gently
Well I shouldn't really sneak out at night and then stay up all day at school with no sleep >_<
Nor should I throw olives at the scene kids.
*Buy Mooooom It's so fun*

I MUST do that now. But, may I ask why olives for your ammunition?
It could be just as easily grapes, or smarties (Nevermind. Smarties are too precious)

I was eating a sandwich once, and there just happened to be olives. Since then it has been a dear tradition to me wink
It's quite amusing to see the olives stick their mounds of make up and oh so flammable hair.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Become invisible and start cursing people out  

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100

Foxglow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:26 am
I waste my weekends by smoking weed and playing KOTOR and Arkham Asylum.

It doesn't feel a waste to me razz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 pm
What should I not do? Partake in mutual stimulation/masturbation with my girlfriend on a daily basis. I probably shouldn't use hand sanitizers to set parts of my body on fire either.  

Phantom of A Martyr

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm
Phantom of A Martyr
What should I not do? Partake in mutual stimulation/masturbation with my girlfriend on a daily basis. I probably shouldn't use hand sanitizers to set parts of my body on fire either.

What's wrong with that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 pm
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr

What's wrong with that.

Most would view that as..immoral behavior from a 14 year old, as well as the fact that it's in public.  

Phantom of A Martyr

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 pm
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr

What's wrong with that.

Most would view that as..immoral behavior from a 14 year old, as well as the fact that it's in public.

Bah.
Sex/masturbation is natural.
Just remember to wrap your willy if you go any further, this world is already overpopulated. But remember you are young and don't do anything that you'll regret.
I've done much worse in public you're fine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr

What's wrong with that.

Bah.
Just remember to wrap your willy if you go any further, this world is already overpopulated. But remember you are young and don't do anything that you'll regret.

Words I'll be sure to keep close to my heart.  

Phantom of A Martyr

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 pm
It should probably not become a reflex to give the middle finger to whoever honks loudly at you when you ride a bike. [I HATE biking in my city.]
You also probably shouldn't stay up all night just so you can sneak to the 7-11 to buy an ice cream at dawn. [but that was so much fun.]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 pm
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr

What's wrong with that.

Bah.

>.<

Whisper Gently

Phantom of A Martyr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:32 pm
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr

What's wrong with that.

Bah.

>.<

I'm sorry, I don't think that sounded as genuine as I meant it. Thank you for taking the time to offer me that advice, as well as not scolding me or anything like that. I really will remember to wrap my willy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr
Whisper Gently
Phantom of A Martyr

Bah.

>.<

I'm sorry, I don't think that sounded as genuine as I meant it. Thank you for taking the time to offer me that advice, as well as not scolding me or anything like that. I really will remember to wrap my willy.

Haha No problem.

Whisper Gently

Xahmen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm
I am a d**k to people who post gothic poetry in this guild.
I know I shouldn't be, but it's so good to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 am
Lol, I drive without a license or insurance?
I'm a total rebel. P:

Snuff Pixel

Lybido Alastar

Aged Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 pm
-Flirt with women whom I know have boyfriends.
-Wish death on my entire family
-Laugh at people who complain about their weight but don't do anything about it (not in front of them of course)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff