Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 pm
ok count me in alright? I'm thinking Dwarven Warden.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:42 pm
added a background to my gnome.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 pm
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris
Dawn
Longtooth Shifter Warden, might of the bbarbarian clans

Audit time!

-Your Reflex should be 19 not 17.
-Your Passive Perception and passive Insight should both be one higher.
-And you haven't put your XP in but thats fine.

You know one thing I've noticed about doing Audits? I only ever make the PC's better! I shouldn't do them! ^^

Other than that, fine Arc smile

added XP and fixed passives. I'm not seeing where you're getting the two more for reflex. I might add a few more expendables to round out my gear.

Lol, Reflex = You've written it down yourself. You have (10) + 2 for shield, 1 for ability, 4 for half level and 2 for enhancement... equals 19
...the hell? Why didn't it add that? I made the enhancement 0 and reentered 2 and it added right. whatthehelleverman

Dawn doesn't have the charisma or skills to be a proper chief, she has no confidence in inter-tribal politics. She just beats stuff well, and she'll defer to somebody else if they wanna be chief. But if there's no takers she'll step up. She won't let the warlock be chief.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Arc I'm joining Tangled webs you wanna be filled in as the referrer?  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm
If you like, it's not like I use the site for anything but the profiler  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 pm
This looks interesting...if I had any of thr 4th ed. books I'd join in...if its not too late.

PM me if you know where I can find legal online books.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 pm
I believe WOTC has pulled all .pdf versions of books. I think you can get most of the information from a subscription to D&D Insider.. but I think one of the people more versed on the subject should correct that if its' wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 am
I also believe that it's legal to download/have pdf formats of the books you own. I'm not sure on that though.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:24 am
iDragow
Damn Myth-weavers...

Paelias Windstrider

it's just a rough draft, but I have to get ready for work now. sweatdrop

Wow, I left out a lot of stuff. Anyway, I tweaked him a bit, and gave him a backstory and stuff. I believe he's now ready for audit. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 am
so far I'm looking good I think I refuse to use the point buy system because I think it lacks the ability make each of my characters unique my starting stats were as thus.

Str 16
Con 17
Dex 12
Int 13
Wis 13
Cha 7

and I'm a Dwarf Warden.
I even have a short character background up.
just working on power selection and feats and whatnot.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:31 am
Your stats aren't supposed to make your character unique, they're a set of six numbers within a limited range. Feats and class and power selection and roleplaying make your character unique. If your stats make you unique, your DM should probably audit your character sheet.

By my count, and I might be wrong, I think you're one point under 22. More if you've already adjusted for level 8.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 am
no that's what I rolled myself up as I have added the enhancements as a result of leveling up but those were the stats I rolled for myself at level one, and I prefer a random dice rolling over point buy because it feels like my character is well fake. after adjusting for racial stuff and level 8.

this is what I look like.
either way as long as I can use my rolls, I'm happy considering that my charisma is taking quite a significant hit, I think I'm being reasonable.
I hate to be the picky one but I had to surf the sift through the posts to find all the specs.

it's also kinda a personal pet peeve of mine, like how certain people don't like others to touch their dice in real life, that's how I feel about my characters and stuff.

Str 18
Con 20
Dex 12
Int 13
Wis 16
Cha 7

and no you are right I have one more point to spend if I was using the Standard point buy system but I'm not using it so yeah.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 am
....As a party are you sure you want the Barbarians (I'm going to start calling them the Horde now) to have two defenders? Especially when they are the same class. It means you will lose a role, but its up to you as a group.

Just going to Audit iDragows wizard now  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:15 am
iDragow
iDragow
Damn Myth-weavers...

Paelias Windstrider

it's just a rough draft, but I have to get ready for work now. sweatdrop

Wow, I left out a lot of stuff. Anyway, I tweaked him a bit, and gave him a backstory and stuff. I believe he's now ready for audit. =^_^=

Audit!

.....Hmm I think everything is...GREAT!

O.K, that was extreme but everything seems to be in order. I didn't actually think about using the Gods from Eberron, but thats fine, since they are exactly the same anyway (I think) they're just organized into 'sets'. Cool smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:46 am
Sorry this took so long. All I had to do was the background, but I'm always busy around the very end of the week sweatdrop

Chara Asterion, Half-Elf Warlock/Shaman.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff