Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Gijinka Academy

Back to Guilds

Become the pokemon in this poke/human rp guild. 

Tags: gijinka, pokemon, roleplay, japan, cosplay 

Reply Gijinka Main Forum
return of the volcano lord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llesca Indica

Friendly Genius

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:28 pm
(And again it seems Doom can't wait for me, and decides to be a whore. Celebi, this is for you...I dislike you, always have since you started messing with everyone you could get your hands on. I had a thing for Doom, and yet again you snatch him away. If you'd like to know this, he told me the other day he loved me, and has been begging for me back. I was going to tell him yes, but not now. If he tells you he loves you, look out because it's a lie, he lied to me and like an idiot I beleived him and began to fall for him. Yes, Justin, Kyu was going to take you back when she returned to normal. If you had WAITED TILL I GOT OVER BEING SICK you'd have known this. But like an immature male, you can't wait for someone who truely cares without jumping outta your pants into someone elses. So I'm done with you...have fun, take care, goodbye.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 pm
Hardcore_Rave
(AGAIN YOU CANT ******** ******** YOU DOOM AND ******** YOU, YOU TWO CENT WHORE CELEBI, that goes for you two Doom, you're jsut as big of a whore as she is.. I ******** hate you both and this ******** guild...AGIN YOU CANT WAIT FOR ME, I WAS SICK FOR A FEW DAYS. Ugh, Im done here. Kiss my ******** a** the both of you and go ******** yourselves hard with no lube. I cant stand either of you, Espcecially you Celebi, youre nothing but a whore anyhow. ******** you Doom...I dont ever want you.)

(wow, thats not very nice u know stare , and people just go one page back. that where the story still is)  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Llesca Indica

Friendly Genius

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 pm
Victornator
Hardcore_Rave
(AGAIN YOU CANT ******** ******** YOU DOOM AND ******** YOU, YOU TWO CENT WHORE CELEBI, that goes for you two Doom, you're jsut as big of a whore as she is.. I ******** hate you both and this ******** guild...AGIN YOU CANT WAIT FOR ME, I WAS SICK FOR A FEW DAYS. Ugh, Im done here. Kiss my ******** a** the both of you and go ******** yourselves hard with no lube. I cant stand either of you, Espcecially you Celebi, youre nothing but a whore anyhow. ******** you Doom...I dont ever want you.)

(wow, thats not very nice u know stare , and people just go one page back. that where the story still is)

(Im done with this place anyhow, I ******** dont wann be ******** him nd her....I dont care if its nice or not. You dont tell someone everyday on IM how much they mean to you and they LOVE YOU...etc, and then go with someone else because they were sick for a few days. If he didnt want me, he should have waited and told me. So ******** that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm
Hardcore_Rave
Victornator
Hardcore_Rave

(Im done with this place anyhow, I ******** dont wann be ******** him nd her....I dont care if its nice or not. You dont tell someone everyday on IM how much they mean to you and they LOVE YOU...etc, and then go with someone else because they were sick for a few days. If he didnt want me, he should have waited and told me. So ******** that.)

(thats treu, but u got someone who loved u. im my focking life single)  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Llesca Indica

Friendly Genius

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 pm
(He never loved me....if he did he wouldn't have done it....it was a lie)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 pm
Doom walked outta the room to get a carton of milk. "Vic you gonna come training with me?"  

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 pm
celebi was in her school girl outfit and went to dark celebi's room'' hey sis victor's back ^^ you coming?'' dark celebi is on her computer and looks back at celebi ''yeah i'll be there in a sec i'm just e-mailing dad on what is happening over here'' celebi looks at her '' do you always have to do that? .celebi goes to victor ''hey victor dark celebi is on the computer she'll be here in a min okay?''  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 am
"thats ok. i will go to her."
victor walked to the computer room in his new outfit. it was a kind of this (see pictureUser Image (im still a gijinka)
victor stood behind her.
"guess whos back my lady" he turned to doom "and yes doom. im going to beat ur a** outa here"  

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:03 pm
Doom laughs. "Sure ya are kid".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:14 pm
''oh let me train to '' celebi went to train and her new outfit looks like this User Image  

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:19 am
victor is still standing behind dark celebi and sees her wooden statue.
"hey u still have it?"
he grabs it and looks at it. the wooden figures changed to how there are now.
he looks at it very good and lets it slip away and fall between the breasts of dark celebi "ow damn, im so sorry"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:24 pm
dark celebi got mad and toke it out '' you did that on porpuse did'nt you?  

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:54 pm
victor is shocked
"no, no i will never do that to you. and i wanted to give u something"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm
dark celebi looked st victor'' like what?''  

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Commander Sarcasm

Lupine Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:50 am
victor took his necklace of and gives it too dark celebi.
"this is the most precious thing i have. i has a lunar wing. maybe u can use it better as me"  
Gijinka Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff