Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Dark world (post your profiles and we will begin shortly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm
User ImageArrianaa walked behind a tree. watching the people wonderingly who they are, so continued to watch them in amazement, hoping they wouldn't spot and kill her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 am
"You okay?" Risara asked the drow a little concerned for him.  

Lady Jashara Shadow

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:52 pm
Artei nodded. He still hid from everyone within his black cloak. He didn't want the dragon to catch him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 pm
Tanis looked around. "I'm not entirely sure," He said, realizing that he was lost. "I guess we could follow the trail"

"are you sure you're ok?" Jenna asked the drow  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 pm
Artei nodded his reply. He really needed to work on not being so scared of dragons. He noticed that the witch had ran to the other side of the tree and wanted to badly go over there and comfort her but didn't know how.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 am
User ImageArrianaa continued to watch them, putting her hand over her mouth, making sure to be quiet so they won't spot her. Then a bright light popped out of the forest and she screamed and jumped then landed in front of the people. "Great! I'm right in front of them!" She thought as the bright light disappeared  

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am
Artei kneeled down in front of the witch and asked through his hood, "Are you okay?" He offered her a hand to help her up. She was an outcast of society like he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 pm
User ImageArrianaa squinted her eyes as she tightly clutched her wand, "Yeah." She said standing up weakly, but managed to stay straight after a few seconds.  

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:37 pm
Artei smiled beneath his hood. "That's good, don't worry, if they except even a drow into there midst, then they shouldn't be so hypocritical as to not let you be welcome as well." He said in an amusing tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 pm
User ImageArrianaa looked down and took her plushie kitty and held it tightly, "Well, I'm not accepted to both races. I'm an enemy to both basically." She said in a small tone of voice, still holding the kitty plushie thighly in her arm.  

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:17 pm
"I'm a reject from the surface world, for being a Drow, as well as being a reject from my own race because I am a nice person. I guess we both have the same problem, huh?" Artei said nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm
User ImageArrianaa looked at him and shrugged her shoulder, "Guess so then. . . . ."  

xD_Blueishhawt_xD

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 pm
"As good as that sounds, I don't think it's the best idea. There's something wrong about this trail." He walks over to a nearby tree and studies it for a second. After looking at it for a while, Gabriel takes his sword and strikes the tree with it, cause someone to fall out of the tree. Gabriel looks at him with a fake expression of surprise and turns to Tanis. "Maybe he can tell us."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 am
Risara crossed her arms and said, "I'm wasn't liked back home because of my bloodline." She ruffles her feathers a little before she starts mumbling to herself. "gees, just because I'm half dragon doesn't mean that I eat people." Her Dragon temper was showing for a moment but she shook it off and introdused herself. "My name is Risara by the way."  

Lady Jashara Shadow

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 am
"Hey I wasn't saying that you eat people, by the way, it's Artei" Artei said. He thrust out his hand for a handshake.  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games