66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Blood Lord
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

DarkHorse88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am
Raven sat down on the grass looking at the other two. She was very tired but couldn't rest with that thing out there some were. "So...um, your name is Elie right?" she asked. Even though they had the same first hour she still wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Elie nodded. "And you're Raven right?"

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

DarkHorse88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 pm
"Ya thats me." Raven said picking Ferra out of her bag. She looked at the small patch of fur that was burned by the shadowy figure. "So when did you learn you had powers?" she asked not really sure what else to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:13 pm
User Image

AlexanderJekins

Tali had taken her snake form once again, curling herself around Xander before they all took off, now with some strangers. The snake slithered about her caretaker, wrapping around his torso mainly before giving a tight squeeze, accidently breaking one of his ribs.

Xander's eyes snapped open as he let out a cry of pain, not expecting the pain that had shot through him. His eyes flickered around in panick, the back of his head still throbbing from when he had hit it earlier. He sat up, pulling Tali from his torso. "Figures." He said and looked at the girls. "Where are we?" He asked, his eyes shifting about.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
Elie sighed, trying to remember. "About three years ago." She responded and then turned when Xander cried in pain. "A-are you okay? We're at a gypsy camp believe it or not."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image

"What the hell was that?" Eric asked, his head appeared from behind a carriage nearby. He saw his sister going to them and went back to he had been doing.

User Image
Apple came running towards them and stopped when she saw Xander was awake. "Was that him? The one who screamed? Geez I thought one of you two saw a snake or something" She said and pointed at Elie and Raven, criticizing Xander's cry. Apple noticed Tali and grinned. "Aw she gave you a hug huh?" She said seeing the snake liked to curl closely to him and bent down to look at the snake. "She's cute! Oh could I give her something? Pleeease?" Apple asked excitedly and took a bow out of her jacket pocket. Her obsession with dressing animals was becoming very obvious.

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image

AlexanderJekins

Xander looked up to the girl and blinked, "S-sure, just be careful, and let her smell you first, she's weird about that." Tali gazed upon the girl, her electric blue eyes which matched the stripes on her body gazed at the girl, his tongue flickering. She looked at the bow and knew there wasn't much she could do, besides, it might be nice since all Xander did for her was feed her and let her live outside a glass box.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 pm
User Image
Apple gave a quiet squeal of delight. She let the snake smell her. "Hmm...I think I'll give you this one" She mummbled to herself and took out another bow, a nice red one, and gently put it on Tali. She had a big proud smile on her face.
"Her scales are nice to look at..." Apple pointed out and then a thought came to mind,"Oh, I never asked, but what's her name?"

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image

AlexanderJekins

"Tali." Xander said. "It's short for something else, but I haven't figured it out yet." He watched as the girl put a red bow on Tali who didn't put up a fight. "Odd. Usually she doesn't like people." He looked up at the girl and smiled. Tali wrapped around Xander's arm tightly. He held up his arm and looked at Tali who flicked her tongue at him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 am
User Image
"Well...even if she didn't like me she can't really do much to harm me. I mean if she bites the only thing that'll hurt is her teeth in my skin. I'm immune to poison in other words" Apple smiled. "Well buh-bye! I gotta go help with dinner, I'll bring you all back some when it's ready" She said to everyone, waved, and then ran off again.

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

DarkHorse88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm
Raven chuckled as the girl left. "She is very energetic isn't she." she said as Ferra flipped onto her back and yawned. She gently sratched the ferret on the stomache.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm
((Beware she'll soon be after your ferret too >: D jkjk))  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:55 am
User Image

AlexanderJekins

"Yeah." Xander said as he pulled Tali off his arm, wanting her to shift again so he could study her alternate form. A dragon. Who would have thought that it was possible. "Why is he after us?" He murmured under his breath and as if he said the magic words, Tali responded. Because you are the ones who will stop him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 pm
((Lame-sauce, nobody else is posting...*Shakes fist* Every RP dies so soon on me >>))  

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Elinor Melrose
User Image
"I wonder if that guy, the one who tried to kill us, will strike again."

Role Plays