Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Who does Naruto care more? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does Naruto care more?
Sasuke
92%
 92%  [ 66 ]
Hinata...
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Sakura
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 71

Asakumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm
My opinion is that Naruto cares more about Susuke, then Sakura. I know Naruto has been crushing on Sakura since like ever, but even still making a life time promise. I think he cares more about Sasuke, because after all this time he still goes after Sasuke to help him. And then again I guess Naruto is just a wonderful caring person. heart But I still say Sasuke....
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:04 pm
Asakumi
My opinion is that Naruto cares more about Susuke, then Sakura. I know Naruto has been crushing on Sakura since like ever, but even still making a life time promise. I think he cares more about Sasuke, because after all this time he still goes after Sasuke to help him. And then again I guess Naruto is just a wonderful caring person. heart But I still say Sasuke....
O.o Staciee!!!

Ehem, anyway.
Yeah, the manga has clearly demostrated just how truly dedicated Naruto is and how much he cares about him.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Asakumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm
Gamexrocks
Asakumi
O.o Staciee!!!

Ehem, anyway.
Yeah, the manga has clearly demonstrated just how truly dedicated Naruto is and how much he cares about him.

Yea I know. I read the manga and I was so happy to see stupid Sasuke, but I think he went over his bonkers, his kinda crazy~ HAHA Yea it's AWESOME!!! HAHA  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 am
Definitely Sasuke. He's still obsessed with him even after Sasuke tried to kill both Kakashi and Sakura.  

iSasu-chu

Hoshi925

3,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:52 pm
Sasuke because he will never quit fighting for him. he will even if it kills him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 pm
It is obviously Sasuke. Sasuke left konaha to go to orochimaru but naruto still went after him and never gave up even after Sasuke joined the Akatsuki. Naruto cares so much for Sasuke that he would die just to be able to get Sasuke back.  

Gin-Ichimaru-fan

UchihaxYoona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:07 pm
lol Who were the 2 people who voted for Hinata? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 am
It's Sasuke of course. I mean, he does everything to try and get him back.  

Kat_81ap

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 am
Kat_81ap
It's Sasuke of course. I mean, he does everything to try and get him back.
3nodding i agree with you  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm
In the perfect NarutxSasuke world, I would love to say Sasuke, and I really, really want to believe it. But as some people already mentioned, Naruto is a really caring person, and I think the outcome would have been the same if Sakura had been the one leaving instead of Sasuke.  

Benome

Vicious Darling

Kat_81ap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm
Benome
In the perfect NarutxSasuke world, I would love to say Sasuke, and I really, really want to believe it. But as some people already mentioned, Naruto is a really caring person, and I think the outcome would have been the same if Sakura had been the one leaving instead of Sasuke.

You've got a point. That's just the way Naruto is.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm
Benome
It would make a difference and they'll be more narusaku fans lol

The thing is, Sakura is better for developing her personality than changing like Sasuke.

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas