Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
You know your obsessed with MI when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Emoscotty169
loveless_in_hell
You know your obsessed with MI when all you can think about are the books and characters. Spend your online time look you pictures and stories on fanfic(witch btw i have found really amazing ones.)

You know your obsessed when you make up your own very detailed character and how he/she interacts with the other characters.

You know your obsessed when not only join a guild for it but post 'you know you obsessed' in said guild.

You know your obsessed when while watching Harry Potter you yell when Dumbledore is one the screen "Magnus can totally beat you"

You know your obsessed when you myspace name has "Ducking Glass Mole" in it.

You know your obsessed you and your little sister draw runes on each other to protect each other from demons and the older sister.

You know your obsessed you you have sign on papaer and have them on your wall by your bed.

Ha "Ducking Glass Mole" Funniest line ever.

Yeah. Forgot about this. Lol.
Even though I don't use myspace anymore it's still has Duck Glass Mole in it. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm
loveless_in_hell
Emoscotty169
loveless_in_hell
You know your obsessed with MI when all you can think about are the books and characters. Spend your online time look you pictures and stories on fanfic(witch btw i have found really amazing ones.)

You know your obsessed when you make up your own very detailed character and how he/she interacts with the other characters.

You know your obsessed when not only join a guild for it but post 'you know you obsessed' in said guild.

You know your obsessed when while watching Harry Potter you yell when Dumbledore is one the screen "Magnus can totally beat you"

You know your obsessed when you myspace name has "Ducking Glass Mole" in it.

You know your obsessed you and your little sister draw runes on each other to protect each other from demons and the older sister.

You know your obsessed you you have sign on papaer and have them on your wall by your bed.

Ha "Ducking Glass Mole" Funniest line ever.

Yeah. Forgot about this. Lol.
Even though I don't use myspace anymore it's still has Duck Glass Mole in it. xD

Really? Sweet.  

Blackguard_Tardises

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Deleted_Account_396

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:30 pm
You know you re obsessed with MI when you "swear on the angel" that a steel qualifies a a weapon officially because of clary

You know you are obsessed with mi when you yell at your enemy's saying "the clave will get you!"

You know you're obsessed with mi when you start to wonder whether what you see every day is glamor or not

You know you're obsessed with mi if whenever someone says that they will get back at you, you scream "not Hugo! Please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:09 pm
you know your obsessed with mi when your test has more runes on it than answers  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Deleted_Account_396

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 am
naturerage

totally true.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm
chiyochan64
naturerage

totally true.

I just have to point out that I draw runes all the time, they even have their own meanings. I dont really meant to sometimes ill just be sitting there and do it subconciously lol! Is that wierd?  

Seekers_Conviction

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 am
You know that you're obbsessed with MI when you start freakin' out whenever you see someone in RL who looks like what you imagined a character to be. xD (Like one time, my friend did some side-flips, and his hair got all messed up and got all spikey and I was thinking... "Oh Ma Gosh, it's Magnus. xDDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 am
chiyochan64
You know you re obsessed with MI when you "swear on the angel" that a steel qualifies a a weapon officially because of clary

You know you are obsessed with mi when you yell at your enemy's saying "the clave will get you!"

You know you're obsessed with mi when you start to wonder whether what you see every day is glamor or not

You know you're obsessed with mi if whenever someone says that they will get back at you, you scream "not Hugo! Please..."

xD Uhm, I only wondered the 3rd thing, but the 4th thing I will DEFINITELY do in rl. xDDD  

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
You know that you're obbsessed with MI when you start freakin' out whenever you see someone in RL who looks like what you imagined a character to be. xD (Like one time, my friend did some side-flips, and his hair got all messed up and got all spikey and I was thinking... "Oh Ma Gosh, it's Magnus. xDDD)

That happened to me! At my old work there were these two guys that came that looked exactly as I imagined Jace and Simon(only he wasn't wearing glasses lol)! I was freaking out and really distracted until I got on my break and texted my friend 'OMG I just saw Jace and Simon without shirts on!' (I worked at a pool, nothing creepy lol) It was really funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:13 pm
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

That happened to me! At my old work there were these two guys that came that looked exactly as I imagined Jace and Simon(only he wasn't wearing glasses lol)! I was freaking out and really distracted until I got on my break and texted my friend 'OMG I just saw Jace and Simon without shirts on!' (I worked at a pool, nothing creepy lol) It was really funny.

OMG, you should've asked them to autograph something with the names "Jace" and "Simon" xDDDDDD  

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker

OMG, you should've asked them to autograph something with the names "Jace" and "Simon" xDDDDDD

Haha then I REALLY would've known I was obsessed with MI  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 pm
loveless_in_hell

You should totally give me some links to the awesome fanfictions. :3

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
loveless_in_hell

You should totally give me some links to the awesome fanfictions. :3

What characters and hat rating?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:20 pm
I didn't see it before, but I do now.
There's this guy at my school and he reminds me A LOT of Jace.
He's pretty tall and strong, he's blonde, but I don't know what his eye color is.
That's not the point.

He also has that regal/arrogant air that Jace seems to have.
Which amazes me... xDDD
OBSESSION~

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:12 am
you know that you're obbsessed with MI when you fangirl sqwee at work over magnus and your coworkers stare at you.

you know that you're obbsessed with MI when you wish you could read faster or hand more time to read or that there was a rune you could use to read faster!

keep in mind it only took me a few days to get through the clock work angel books.

You know your obbsessed when your checking the library every day for the book you put on hold of MI.

I got a kindle and was warned quickly not to overdraft my account by buying those books when I could get them for free at the library BUT COME ON LETS BE HONEST I would be done with them in a week if I got them all on my kindle.

* embraces kindle closely* You are my one true friend in this world kindle you don't judge me JK

you know your obbsessed when your boyfriend tells you to put down the book and pay attention to him.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff