Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 pm
cassie poked her head out from behind a tree she was watching her hand on the handel of the gun incase she is needed but none tehe less she wanted to help  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 pm
Troa looked at Marstren before answering. "What? Can a guy not go out on a late night walk anymore?" He asked with a smirk. "Regardless... I couldn't sleep all that much. I still have the taste in my mouth like someone threw up in my mouth." He said frowning a little as he could still taste the blood root they had him take earlier.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 am
aika looked at him because the underdarks become boring when i'm always amongst them during the day. And besides i wanted to see why your little group of misfits was so loud. I could hear you guys on the other side of this village... she said as she stopped infront of him after she had finished her circle around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Troa sighed, it just hit him that they might not be hearing him. Sitting down he decided to just watch them and wait to see what happens. Besides, his legs were starting to give just by the effort of standing.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 pm
"Well I wasn't asking why you came out, but all said and done I'm getting tired. The noise level is something I kinda regret and I have to admit I wasn't thinking. Now then Scorch grab the new guy and take him back to camp. His injuries aren't going to be healed yet so be careful with him." Marstren began walking in the direction he had heard the others come from wanting to get back to camp and get some sleep.

Scorch shifted slightly surprised Marstren had heard him approach. "Will do Marstren." Scorch came up behind Troa and lifted the man off the ground. "Sorry but orders are orders." Scorch gave a slight laugh knowing Marstren probably just wanted someone else to share the pain. "I don't know what your intentions are, but I'm sure Marstren would rather not kill you. So please do join us so Unnecessary blood doesn't get spilled." Scorch gave a brief pause before starting back to camp having remembered something he'd prefer he hadn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 am
Troa glared at Scorch when he was lifted. "Hey! Put me down! I'm not a child, I can walk on my own to damn feet!" He said as he started to shift his weight, until he had enough momentum to flip his feet over his head, and land on his feet. ((I wasn't sure how you were carrying him, so I hope this vague escape makes up for that.)) "I'll join who I want, blood will spill regardless. In war there is no such thing as unnecessary bloodshed. The only time it will be acknowledged as such is after there is a winner, and then they will determine which was unnecessary and which wasn't. Rarely will the winners admit to when they shed unnecessary blood, but that's isn't gonna happen any time soon. And I don't intend to live to see the day corrupt politicians make a name for themselves by placing ornamental words over dead bodies." He said almost coldly, before walking back in the direction of the camp himself. His leg still hurt, but he tried to minimize the limping, to get used to it.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm
she sat there watching all this she wasnt sleepy so she didnt go to sleep she just looked up at the stars signing and she thought she was sitting by the fire  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm
"Well do whatever, but if you end up like you were when we found you your going to be another dead person." Marstren talked under his breath not caring to be heard as he pulled a sleeping roll from the triangular tent that was set up to protect supplies. "I guess Scorch is still off negotiating with the target. Hope he doesn't need help. Yeah right like he would need help he was a commander, but still it was probably tough to keep control over so many older soldiers. Well we'll resupply at the village tomorrow and then wait for the extraction convoy to arrive." Marstren didn't care if anyone listened or not he was just reminding himself of what he needed to do. In a few moments he was asleep using his duster as a pillow.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Saika watched Marstren leave then took off into the nights air. The full moons light reflected off her scales as she spread her wings out fully in the crisp night air. Her shadow shown on the the moon as she soared high feeling the gentle breeze swoop under her wings. Humans are mysterious creatures... Dragons normallywould let another die or kill them if they found another injured... she thought as she huvored infront of the full moon with her wings spread to their full width.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 pm
Troa woke up, not long after Marstren fell asleep. Opening his eyes, he saw that the girl was still up, but the third wasn't around. Closing his eyes again, he tried to take a mental inventory of his things, and of how much of his strength had returned. I need more ammunition, my blades I can sharpen on my own later. Right now I have maybe forty percent back. But that should be enough to get to the town, or at least within regular walking distance... He thought to himself as he opened his eyes once more. It's not that I'm not grateful...I just know I won't be a good person to be around eventually... He thought with a mental sigh. Standing, he looked around. There was a trail not to far from here, and if he cut through the forrest a little, he could make it quicker. "Thanks..." He muttered, before vanishing from his place, and fifty meters into the forrest. He did this a few more times until he made it to the trail. "I should have enough money for a room." He muttered as he checked his wallet. "And I should be there by day break..." He added with a sigh.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kari Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 am
As night had come onto the small mountainside slave camp Ebony and her squad where given a place to rest with in one of the dug out caves. The caves had been dug out so that dragons could easily sleep inside them as well as move about, as they needed to which made life much better for them. As the others in her squad slept soundly Ebony remained awake for a while moving from the cave out into the moon lit night the flames that covered her body dancing about her as she walked the winds adding to their movement.

The reason for her lack of rest once more was the memories of the escaped human Marstren and the traitor Scorch that had aided in his escape. Her heart burned with rage at the thought of that night when Scorch who had been placed on guard detail for scientists turned on them wounding some and killing others of their kind. Then there was the chase that took place as she followed her commanding officer at the time after the traitor only to lose sight of him.

As that night played over in her mind, the flames covering Ebony’s body began to dance leaping further from her body as they grow with her rage. Soon the flames where licking the large boulders around her causing burn marks to appear over them. Drawing back her head jaws parting before she thrust her head forward a loud roar, which mixed with a long cone of fire that burst from her jaws, filled the night sky waking many of the dragons and slaves in the camp from their slumber. The flames ran on for a couple of minutes before they finally died down as her jaws closed and she turned swing her spiked tail around which stroke a near by boulder shattering it into smaller bits that where sent sailing through the air and back to earth behind her as she returned to the cave to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 am
she smiled watching troa leave he didnt notice but she had takin one of his daggers and swords "wow he dosent notice that muchh"she statted laying down by the fire  

sadwolf14

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 am
Marstren was strapped to a table in a room filled with strange equipment. "This is test subject 391-50822 he is to be given the new treatment." The speaker announced with some crackling and a loud screech at the end.

"This is the only one left from that raid right?" one of the two metal dragons in the corner asked looking at a monitor.

"Yes these past tests on his partners gave some very conclusive data. We should be able to create the first successful subject with what we know now."

Marstren wasn't sure if he was supposed to be awake, but he was and that's all he knew.

"Those humans need to be exterminated and this should make it easier, after that we will do something with this useless rock." The two than began making plans about what they would do if they had control of it.

"I think it's useless and should just be destroyed or maybe we could turn the humans into a attraction at a zoo." The two argued about what else to put in this "Zoo" that they would create if they could.

"Shut up! Humans are not your play things or some common animal for you to decide what to do with." Marstren had just had it with their ideas and didn't care who he was talking to.

"Listen to this that little parasite thinks he can command us around." The one said laughing at Marstren.

"Well we should get started now, we are behind schedule and I'm not thrilled about getting in trouble with the higher ups." The other one said pulling out some equipment from the corner. Marstren struggled to get free, but his restraints were much stronger than he was. The he felt a needle in his arm and everything went black.

"Nooooooo!" Marstren sprung awake breathing heavy. "It was only a dream, but that was what happened back then." he said to himself calming down. After a few minutes of staring into the black ground Marstren glanced around the camp and noticed the guy had left. "Idiot he better not be dead in the morning." Marstren mumbled fixing his duster to cover his whip so he could continue using it as a pillow.

Scorch had gone farther away from camp having been left by their target. "Well the tracking beacon Marstren left attached should last four days or so and the thing is so well built I doubt she would find it. Well it will be interesting to see." Scorch didn't have any particular destination, but walking seemed to help him clear his head of all the memories that were coming up. "That couldn't be anyone but that hot head." Scorch paused hearing a distant roar probably unheard by human ears. "This isn't suicide it's reconnaissances and I'll be back before Marstren has to come looking for me." Scorch laughed before taking to the sky and heading in the direction he had heard the roar. Before long Scorch began his descent into the edge of the forest still remaining along the work camp. "Well they sure have been busy draining the resources of this area. Though I think this place could be a little livelier and I think I know how." The guards were pathetic and under disciplined sleeping on duty. Surprising more humans don't escape. Guess Ebony is going to have to crack some skulls when tomorrow comes around. Scorch thought walking past one of the guards. "Bingo the barracks." Scorch climbed to the ledge above the crudely made cave and began focusing a flame making it into a small sphere that produced very little light. "Fire in the hole." Scorch laughed quietly as he swung the ball into the cave and then retreated into some taller grass to watch the show. The little ball would eventually burst into some bright flares that would explode causing one hell of a racket.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff