Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] chapter one: Anarchren's Discord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm
The tome is a spell book, it also in the back has a short list that describes what certain magical items, do and look like. After studying it you discover that the gloves are actually Gauntlets of Dexterity. The spell book contains about twenty spells, ten are first level spells, another six are second level spells and the last four are third level spells. There are ten blank pages, and it is titled, "Mage's Spell Aid"

(Gauntlets of Dexterity will give you an extra point of dexterity when worn.)

(The spell book contains:
First level spells: Burning hands, Magic Missile, Detect magic, Ventriloquism, Fire burst, Fist of stone, Lasting breath, Metamorphose liquids, Murdock's feathery flyer.

Second level spells: Invisibility, Pyrotechnics, Rope trick, Web,
Insatiable thirst, Maximilian's earthen grasp,

Third level spells: Fire ball, Lightning bolt, Monster summoning I, Alamir's fundamental breakdown.

You will have a seventy percent chance of learning the first level spells, a sixty percent chance of learning the second level spells, and a forty~five percent chance of learning the third level spells. )

( When learning a spell from the book, there is a increase in the chance to learn said spell. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:01 pm
"Tell it to the man that hired me, you old goat. He's the one that told me to give them to you."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:20 am
"I suppose I shall then." When Wilda has some quiet time with the tome she'll begin spell-learnin's. For now she simply fingers its binding like child with a new toy.

"When do we set off?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:40 am
"Tomorrow morning." Ralkoth's voice suddenly sounds out of the gloom "It is taking longer the get the supplies then I had anticipated."  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:28 am
"Whatta doing? Finding more merchants poisoned or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 am
"No, that seems to be a talent you have. Besides he was a special case. You see he was apparently smuggling stolen items of magical properties. but, I have spoken with the guard, they will let you keep them."
You aren't certain if you detect a not of sarcasm in his voice,
"Besides, I have managed to find you some more company for the road.
He will be hear tomorrow when we meat to set you off."

{{ Might have another player joining. }}  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:45 pm
"Bah. Fine." He turns and heads off for the inn. He'll get a room and spend the time repacking his gear and checking over his equipment, especially the hammer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:08 am
You find that Ralkoth has already paid for your room. You can't seem to discover anything about that hammer, but your seem drawn to it.

And then, you could swear you saw it blink, but the next moment, its surface is smooth as it had been.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 pm
He just shakes his head. "Oi... whoever did this did a good job. Can't seem to tell where the original marks begin and the Keeper's sign ends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm
Suddenly a Dwarvish voice says, "So were the smiths of old who forged me in the years of old and gave me this enchantment."  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 pm
Everyone in the inn looks at you there chins practically resting on the floor.
You guess this they will shrug this off as drunken illusions come morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm
"Figures. Looks like a good dwarven weapon but then the speaking begins. Me father always warned me about them ones."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 pm
"About the speaking weapons? Or the speaking Dwarvish weapons?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:09 pm
"Speaking weapons in general." He sighs then starts again in dwarven. [Dwarven]"So do ye have a name or do I just call you Bashy McBashington?"[/Dwarven]  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:21 pm
( In Dwarvish ) "The ones who forged me, named me Dvershinholgur."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers