Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] character creation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm
lol forgot that weapon smithing was a 3 cost sweatdrop

might i suggest a sword for the last weapon proficiency?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 pm
Heh.

Let's see... I'll need damage for spear, throwing axe, and best type of axe you can find.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Spear 1-8, Battle axe 1-8, warhammer 1-4+1 throwing axes 1-4+1
1-8=1d8 1-4+1 = 1d4+1  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Cool.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm
and well

Unarmed? IS that a proficiency?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:44 pm
lol, no it is not, weapon proficiencies are basicely any type of weapon, pike, halberd, long sword, short sword, etc,various bows, just about you name a weapon and it has a proficiency, but hand to hand combat isn't a proficiency on its own.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm
lol... the headbutt is rather funny, but you could do that without a proficiency if you wanted to, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 pm
Ok, just curious.

And done.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Name: Ryl`Lau-Esril

Class: Ranger
Level: 5th
Race: Drow
Sex: Female
Align: Chaotic Good
HT: 5'3"
Wt: 90 lbs

HP:27

Spells
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:

STR: 14
INT: 16
WIS: 14
DEX: 14
Con: 13
Cha: 13

Weapons:
b*****d Sword
Longbow

Armor:Chainmail

Magic Items

Brooch of Number Numbing: Magically clouds the mind of anyone conversing with the wearer of the brooch, with the confusion applying only to numbers. The brooch must be in plain sight to have any effect, anyone conversing with someone wearing it is allowed a saving throw vs. spell to avoid effects.

Cloak of Displacement: Appears to be a normal cloak, but when worn the magical properties come out. Any missile or melee attack with miss the first time, but after that it only gives you a +2 protection i.e. two armor classes better.

Weapon proficiencies:
b*****d sword
Longbow
Longsword
Long Spear
Dagger

Non~weapon proficiencies:
Dancing
Direction Sence
Seamstress
Weather Sence

Misc:Born a noble drow Ryl's life was to be that of a priestess. Like her sisters before she was taught how females are better then male's in all ways and how they serve the females. One day while wondering around her home the young girl came apon the house's weapon master training. She watched in amazment at the male's "dance" and become enthralled in it's beauty. Every day she watched in silence till one day the man noticed her mimicing his movements but without weapons. Seeing this as a good chance to embaress the Matron Mother he taught her the Sword dance As she grew. At the age of 35 her mother had known well what was going on but could never gain the proof. When she did she executed the male a smile on his face. The girl watched in disgust as her mother sacrifised the man she "befriended". She ran from the house to escape her mother lettnig her go to die in the vast dangers of the underdark. However for 20 years she survived guided by a soft female voice in her head till one night she arrived on the surface world. A band of Gypsies took her in amazed at her ability to dance. In a dream she learned her guardian voice was that of Eilistraee. She vowed her life to the goddess and travels the world teaching others kindess. She has a sad knack of become enraged at the sight of Evil Drow and will cut them down without mercy if they so much as touch the hilt of their weapons. Her skilsl in the sword and dance make her a dangerous thing to be feared by thus she see's as foes as well as someone to love by those she calls friends. While Traveling she took up the flute and no carries a Mithril Flute made by the Moon Elves for her Prayers to her goddess. She forsake her Noble name Long ago takign a new one. Ryl'lau-Esril or in the common tongue. Mithril Mistress of the Drow.  

Ryl Lau Esril

th ii mble rose

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 am
I've been recruited. xD

But I have next to no idea of how to do this.
(And I'm not usually up at quarter to 5 in the morning, my sleep schedule's all messed up. I'm in EDT.)

So I roll stats... I did that in another thread, if that's alright. Over in the test forums.
I got...
Str: 14
Dex: 16
Con: 13
Int: 11
Wis: 13
Cha: 16

I see that there's some way to roll for age, weight, and height, but I'm not sure how.

Edit::
I'm playing a Wood Elf Cleric, by the way.
Edit 2::
That's also without any modifiers. Just the three highest numbers I rolled (d6's) added together.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 pm
I don't think I understand your character system... however, if I do, your Cavaliers, Thieves, and Monks are horribly overpowered, and everyone else will die almost instantly. (Cavaliers seem to get 8d6 STR, but that can't be right!) By this system, a Cavalier can have up to 48 STR. That would result in a horribly powerful character who could take over the world by force even if he needed five alignment changes (which, in the beginning, would take him to level -4) to do it! Could you please explain this?  

Robert Shadowtail

400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:38 am
You keep the three highest rolls, anything else you don't add on, so if you are a human, your max strength as a caviler (Not counting the STR/DEX/Con adjustments per level} would only be a 18.

And actually, if I let a character have a 48 STR. He would be dead within a few rounds of combat, as he would be fighting something along the line of one of my dragons with 400 HP, -10 A/C, does, 2-20/2-20/2-40/5-30/3-18 damage/attacks a round, without the weapons that he would be using, and the fact that he would be a level 30-50 MU..... I use 1.0 rules for Magic Missile, so 15-25d4+1 30-50 damage there at the minimum. {And than his body would be vaporized so he couldn't be resurrected.}

Besides, by the PHB, max strength is actually 25, except in special cases.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 pm
How do you roll?  

Ken Binshou

Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 am
Click post actions, click roll dice, enter the number of dice to roll, than click select dice, pick one, and submit the post.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff