Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy526

Sparkly Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:35 am
Veunus Rahl
My first and only concert was when I was urm 17 and it was NSYNC xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NSYNC was my first indoor concert too! xd I was 15 at the time I think.

My very first concert(though I always forget about it) was Vincente Fernandez. He is a very famous Spanish singer, my grandma and grandpa took me because he used to always do a show around my birthday and they had it in their heads that I love him as much as they do....I never told them I didn't like it so I wouldn't ruin their fun. I have actually seen him in concert 3 times with my grandparents! LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm
Status Quo when I was 5 with my mum and uncle at Wembley stadium.
Going to see them again next week as well xd  

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

dahliarose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm
***UPDATE***

okay, so as i've previously stated, my first concert was NKOTB, almost 20 (?!) years ago. i wanted my daughter to have a much cooler first concert, so took her to see Greenday.

that concert kicked serious a**.
i know some people think that greenday ruined punk or are sell-outs or whatever.
i really like them and i had a FANTASTIC time!!

my poor daughter. she had fun, but she's at that age where everything i do embarresses her.

see, when i go to a concert, i'm one with the music.
i was on my feet screaming, clapping and dancing the entire time.
my daughter pretended she couldn't see me.
ha ha, it was great.

anyway, i only paid $20 bucks a ticket and they play for over 2 and 1/2 hours. i've paid a lot more and had a lot less fun at other concerts. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 am
dahliarose
***UPDATE***

okay, so as i've previously stated, my first concert was NKOTB, almost 20 (?!) years ago. i wanted my daughter to have a much cooler first concert, so took her to see Greenday.

that concert kicked serious a**.
i know some people think that greenday ruined punk or are sell-outs or whatever.
i really like them and i had a FANTASTIC time!!

my poor daughter. she had fun, but she's at that age where everything i do embarresses her.

see, when i go to a concert, i'm one with the music.
i was on my feet screaming, clapping and dancing the entire time.
my daughter pretended she couldn't see me.
ha ha, it was great.

anyway, i only paid $20 bucks a ticket and they play for over 2 and 1/2 hours. i've paid a lot more and had a lot less fun at other concerts. xd

LOL Well I think you are a cool mom, my kids feel the same way about me already and they arent even 5 yet!! They always tell me to stop singing and dancing along to the music. LOL rofl BTW That was great price, I love greenday too. I will have to see if they are coming here soon and how much the tickets are! biggrin  

Roxy526

Sparkly Citizen

Kamui_kusinagi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:21 pm
Korn x,x  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:42 pm
I dunno if you guys know them, but my first concert was Chevelle! Oooo...PETE!! Such an awesome singer! He was GREAT in concert!!...VERY excellent!...Second concert was with my Hubby, we went to see Slipknot!! FanFkinTastick concert!!!! heart  

BuNnyHat3R

BuNnyHat3R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Roxy526
Veunus Rahl
My first and only concert was when I was urm 17 and it was NSYNC xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NSYNC was my first indoor concert too! xd I was 15 at the time I think.

My very first concert(though I always forget about it) was Vincente Fernandez. He is a very famous Spanish singer, my grandma and grandpa took me because he used to always do a show around my birthday and they had it in their heads that I love him as much as they do....I never told them I didn't like it so I wouldn't ruin their fun. I have actually seen him in concert 3 times with my grandparents! LOL

lol! awesome!!..Vincente Fernandez...*all the crazy ladies scream*...My husbands mom likes him too! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 pm
My first live concert was Chicago. Love the flute solo in Color My World! heart  

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

Chris_Ffolger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm
charlie daniels band... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm
I was 9 at the Puyallup fair when I saw Heart.... the first not fair concert I went to was Styx and Pat Benatar. I''m 24 now, I feel lucky to see some of these stars before they lost their luster. 3nodding  

Witch of Random

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 pm
I went to a Monkeys concert with my mom... But I didnt hear much of there music when I went. My true first concert *limps and hides* was New Kids on The Block...All the girls loved them all they guys hated them. LoL  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm
My first concert was a Kittie concert at The Engine Room on Pease street in Houston during the show I got caught in the mosh pit and dislocated my right shoulder for the third time (I just poped it back in) that was a fun night, between sets I helped another guy set his broken rib in the restroom and the third guy in their I told him he was screwed for life his sternum was cracked all the way across I also spent some time wrapping sprained ankles and wrists yay for first aid training that sticks with you.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Maria71327

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 pm
My first, and only concert that i have been to was Rise Against with Billy Talent and Rancid. It was AWESOME!!! I mean I'm a huge fan of Rise Against and Rancid, Billy Talent's cool, but I got there late, cause of my friend. But it didn't matter cause I had won those tickets so that was the cool part of it. I loved it! I want to go see The Used and All Time Low someday, and also Green Day, but I will have to wait. They always go to San Antonio or Houston or Dallas, I mean why can't they come to Austin, it's like supposed to be huge with the whole music scene. Shesh. Anyways. I'm happy they were my first concert. Those guys are awesome. Oh I also got to meet the guys of Rise Against, but I was too shy to even talk to them, but I got a hug from them and a signed cd, so it was great. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Grand Funk Railroad 1970  

x0Sharon0x

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash