Reply Le Anime Hotel
Hotel Clinic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:59 am
Wendy looked over and saw the girl from earlier [Tessa].'I hope she wakes up soon...'she thought.Then she looked around.'I don't think anyone is here...'She was getting worried that she was going to die from blood poisoning! D8

((occ:where are all of the doctors?!?...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:00 pm
((Gah, I guess its up to me to play the doctor for now...))
((And it would be dying of blood loss or infection, there's no poison involved. Sorry, I'm just in a nit-picky mood right now...))
User ImageAs Wendy waited in the clinic, she saw a doctor coming towards her. He seemed bored for some reason, and Wendy's condition seemed to be far from important to him.
"Hello, my name is Doctor Tamaki, what seems to be the problem?"
The doctor, even though he asked her what the problem was, didn't seem to be waiting for her to answer. He shined a light in her eyes, checking the dilation of her pupils, and then got a tongue depressor and held it in front of her mouth.
"Open your mouth and say 'ahhh'"  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Scrunchies

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:28 pm
"ahh..."Wendy open her mouth wide.But she was confused.The problem was with her hand not her mouth.'He seems familiar...'she thought.'...but I don't think he sees my hand...oh well their is nothing I can do now...'she rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:12 pm
well i hope they're both ok. that was quite...unusual. oh well no use messin with it further. hope they get feelin better. think i'll go relax. i DID survive a challenging battle that's cause for a drink! a ceremonial occasion. -ryu then exited the clinic since he had not sustained any real injuries and jumped all the way to the bar-

-to the bar-  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image"Hmm...nothing seems to be wrong with you but your hand."
It seemed that the doctor did notice what her real problem was, and he put his instruments away.
"Your cut isn't that bad, we just need to disinfect it and bandage it. I was hoping you wouldn't be wasting my time with some trivial injury, but obviously, that was too much to ask for."
Going to a drawer, Doctor Tamaki took out disinfectant pads and bandages. Taking the disinfectant pads, he went to disinfect Wendy's wound.
"Now, this is going to sting quite a bit. I'd appreciate if you'd refrain from screaming in my ear or crying, I'm not here to be a pediatrician."
(Yeah, he's a jerk. I should probably just make him a character...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 am
Wendy bit her lip.'ow!!!'she thought.'that hurts!!! D<'She wanted to pull her hand away and yell at him but, she did her best to not slap him.To Wendy,it felt like it was taking forever!'when will this end!It hurts to much...MAKE IT STOP!!!! D'8'Then she close her eyes.
((I just had to put the faces in to make it seem more affective! :3))  

Scrunchies

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:50 pm
Damion:*franticly enters room*
I need help, please.
*his eyes are black*  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image((Lol))
The doctor finished, wrapping Wendy's hand up in a bandage. The bandaging was tight, but he had done it extremely well, even with the short amount of time it took him to apply the bandage. The cut was secured tightly, and Wendy still could move her fingers around, though not nearly as quickly or precisely as before the bandage was applied.
"That's it for you, now what's with this other girl?"
Tamaki examined Tessa, opening her eyes and shining light in and checked her heartbeat with his stethoscope. He sighed after he was done, rolling his eyes as he went over to the sink and got a cup, pouring himself a glass of water. He started talking to himself under his breath, but it seemed that he didn't care if Wendy heard or not.
"Yeah, they tell me that its so imperative to have more doctors here, and guilt me into accepting a job...and of course, there's nothing going on here a school nurse can't fix! *sigh* This is such a waste of my talents..."
After drinking about half of his cup of water, Tamaki walked over to Tessa, dumping the rest of the contents of the cup on her head.
"There's nothing wrong with you, wake up already. And next time, don't come here if its something you can fix yourself, geez..."
The doctor turned away from the two, taking off his gloves and leaving the room.  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image
As the doctor was about to head to the back where he could rest, another patient came running in, screaming for help.
"*sigh* Okay, quiet down. What's wrong? Hmm...those eyes definitely aren't normal. What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:06 pm
I don't know, but i can barely control myself, and I was jus sittin' at da bar drinkin' some beer, when a feeling comes into my mind and i feel the urge to kill people.
*tho he has lived 400 years, this has never happened to him*  

Therealpayne
Crew

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image
"My very existence brings the world pain... "

Tessa could feel the cold water pour down on her face, and she shot up.
"*cough* W-What the hell!?"
Tessa looked around just in time to see the doctor leaving the room. She looked around, wondering where she could be. That was when she spotted Wendy in the same room.
"It's you! I...Umm...I apologize for...uhh...attacking you...I wasn't actually trying to hurt you, I was trying to...to force one of you to kill me. I...It's a long story, but lets just say my powers make me a danger to everyone, so I'm trying to do the world a favor by killing myself, of course not being able to die kind of hampers that plan. But...I wanted to ask you...what was that music you were playing before? My powers went out of control, but you reversed it. It would really help if...Oh, I'm sorry if I'm pestering you. I don't even know your name yet! Well. My name's Tessa. What's yours?"

"How do I save the world? How do I save myself?"

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image
"Hmm...so let me get this straight...you were sitting at the bar, drinking...and then you felt the urge to kill people...right?"
Doctor Tamaki rolled his eyes as he repeated the story. He was tired of people coming to him to fix their every problem; he was a doctor, not some kind of saint.
"Have you tried maybe not drinking? Or maybe finding some outlet for your anger? Either way, this is a job for a psychiatrist, not a doctor. If you have any health concerns, then come to me. Otherwise, goodbye..."
Doctor Tamaki started to walk past the man; working here was starting to give him a headache.
((Sorry to blow you off like that, but this guy is a jerk...))  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:25 pm
(LOL)Damion:Its not the beer, I'm not drunk
*a blade forms in his hand*
Damions' Mind:KILL HIIIIMM
Damion:NO
*Passes out by lack of blood flow*  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
"Great, crazy guy with some weird powers. Oh well, guess I need to find out what's wrong with him."
Dr. Tamaki lifted Damion up, bringing him into the emergency room where he would examine him to find out what the problem was.
((I can't come up with something about your character for you, so you're gonna have to come up with Damion's problem and any possible cure for it.  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:54 pm
OOC:He's a demonic immortal, you can go off of that because i just needed a thing to get him out of the bar, just sedate him or give him something to free up his blood flow, here ill finish it.
Doctor:his blood has almost stopped, ill just give him this pill and.........done!
Damion:agghhh...woah....ahh..ok
Doctor:get out it was nothing and you could have taken an ibuprofen pill.
Damion:Sorry but at the time I paniked
*whispers*
Idiot.
OOC:dojo  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items