cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:28 pm
well...i'm not sure. -ryu got really nervous. she asked him quickly almost like she was being forced to- eh i'm not really a people person. -ryu thought he should at least be nice to her and let her show him around. sure he was a loner but he did have maners- ugh...fine you can lead the way. after all i just got here and have no idea where anything is. wherever you wanna go. -in mind- " what have i gotten myself into, lets just hope this goes well. after all i cant stay alone forever just because i'm one of the last dragoons"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:40 pm
Audrey ignored the thoughts in her head, her tail wagged furiously behind her as Ryu said he'd go with her. Her blush deepened a bit and she clamped both hands down on her tail, grinning sheepishly.
"Hey, don't worry about it. Everyone has their faults, I know I do." Audrey smiled at Ryu. "Ohhhh, I have an idea. Let's go to the bar. I'm sure we can find all kinds of fun there!!" She suggested excitedly.

"Somehow this just screams disaster..."  

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:44 pm
-ryu looked at her awkwardly as audrey grabbed her tail and blushed even deeper- ok the bar then... -in mind- "somehow this just screams disaster" -ryu motions for audrey to lead the way and he follows her to the bar-

(continued in the Bar thread)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:46 pm
"Great!" Audrey grabbed Ryu's hand and dragged him all the way to the bar.

((To the Bar!!))  

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200

Kaia Koneru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image

Kai made her way to her room with a big duffel bag slung over her shoulder. She opened her door and put the bag down while slumping on her bed. " Travel is so tiring."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
Takehitsu entered the Main Hall and entered his room. He needed little in fact sleep was not one of the things he required unlike many humans. He instead began to take out small machine pieces and pieced together a device that connects to the sink faucet. He turned the water on to watch on large glass orb fill with water. It slowly drained into a small box that let it drip out a very thickened Blue liquid. This qould fill something in likeness to a coffee pitcher. He then looked around wondering if there was anything else he would find of use or not. He felt the bed, not entirely sure what it was. People in his generation did not sleep and iof those that did it was not often.

He walked back out to see if he would run into anyone.  

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:20 pm
-Valcazar stopped by his old room and packed his things and lifted all the bags of his clothes, weapons, and electronics. Making his way to the manager office.-

OOC: Manager's office  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:34 pm
User ImageMew wandered around the Main Wing every so often peaking in hotel rooms.. He was still amazed at the humans way..His deep amethyst tinted hair high in a way too perky ponytail.  

Mew Shihoin

Mew Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:45 pm
Soon he was board of the Main Wing and wandered off somewhere else.
ooc: Managers Room  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:54 pm
: biggrin eciding it was high time he finally get some fresh air and to study what the cityscape was like Warren left the main wing to find his way to the city. He knew he couldn't really buy anything...but a little arcane trickery could go a long way::

((to the city))  

MatCauthom
Vice Captain

Newbie Hunter

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:26 pm
User Image Takehitsu looked around the main Wing. He was interested in what kind of people where around here. Then his thoughts wandered and he sat on some random sofa. It was here he would wait thinking about when he would get to fight in another tournament or what other kinds of things could happen. Honestly he hadn't had a chance to stop moving in awhile. Now that he did he was bored and would rather be fighting or doing something. This is alright though as he enjoys doing things.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:57 pm
(Daniel is still sleeping)

(Dardiana)

Dardiana awoke with a splitting headache. the amount she had drank last night had taken its toll on her. there was a reason why angels were not supposed to drink, even if your onlypart angel. She slipped out of the bed and from beneath the silky sheets, to find that she was stil wearing the same cloths. she walked into the bathroom and pulled a robe from behind the door and slipped it on after she removed the old cloths. Walking over to the shower, she turned the hot water faucet and let it run, creating a steamy shower. She removed the robe and stepped in, letting the water run over her body.
PG13.......
Stepping out of the shower, she pulled the robe back on and walked into her room. she went over to the chestt she had in the corner and pulled out her best. She slipped off the robe and pulled on her leather skirt, with designs of angels etched in one side. on the other side, a slit ran up, giving her moveing room. She next pulled out a cotten undershirt and slipped that on. next followed a leather tunic, designed with teh same angelic markings. on the back, a design of two angels in battle sprawled across the middle.

She laced it up , and then went about putting on her armor, running her hands over it to make it shiny. Finally she strapped on her longsword and left her room.

OOC: to the city  

Sailoki
Vice Captain

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image
After sitting for awhile takehitsu noticed a lot of people where leaving the place. He deided he would follow one just so happens it was a female wearing some sort of armor. He ignored it keeping to himself and left to the city.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:10 pm
-walking down the hallway- things are pretty quiet here. nice change from all the fighting and movin around. still i cant afford to get rusty. last i checked there was a dojo around here maybe i should stop by there and train here in a bit. eh who knows

-later ryu put on his armor, grabbed his lance and went off to the dojo to train-

(continued in dojo)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:15 pm
User Image Takehitsu returned to the Main wing. He was still holding the announcement and stuck it in an area where everyone coming in or out could've seen it. He then sat down again bored.  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff