Reply Le Anime Hotel
East Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 am
"well there is going to be a Sub. I wanted to really bug her. That's why I'm only staying for first hour. When they release use for our first brake, I'm so out of there. I ditch school on a daily basess."Mayumi said while smileing. "I usually have better thngs to do. I only go to first hour cuz the teacher is a total nub."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 am
User Image
David nodded, as if considering this. "Yeah, okay I'll go with you."  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am
"Yay." Mayumi said as she yawned. She held David closer to her. "You're so good to me David." she said softly before kind of nodding off. The nodding off thing was normal for her, but the problem was... She was standing up. David is just so comfy. she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 am
User Image
"Yeah..." David rested his head on Mayumi's after she kind of nodded off. Hm...she smells nice. The thought ran through his head, maybe a little randomly.  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 am
Mayumi fell to the floor. she started to snore very quietly. She wasn't anything like her brother who sounded like a chain saw, she sounded like a little hum of a mouse. She curled into a ball. she was really tired. Not a single person would be able to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am
User Image
David poked her with his foot. "Mayumi?" She looked like she was asleep though. Wow...that was fast!  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 am
Mayumi layed on the floor of David's hotel room sleeping. She smiled in her sleep, she was haveing a good dream. Since I met David my luck has turned around for the better. she thought. I'm so keeping him around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 am
User Image
Of course she didn't move or wake up as David poked her. He scratched his head. She falls asleep pretty fast. He picked her up and set her on the bed. He tried poking her again. "Mayumi?"  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 am
Mayumi turned around when he poked her and just stayed asleep. She fell a sleep so fast cuz she was comeing off her sugar rush. Not a thing could wake her up tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 am
User Image
She turned around, for a moment seeming like she was going to wake up, but didn't and continued to sleep. David sat down beside her. It was probably just because of all the sugar. He lied down next to her and soon fell asleep.

((do you want to time skip to the next morning?))  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 am
(( yes, time skip, only cuz they both fell a sleep though...))

Mayumi woke up with the sun in her eyes. "Stupid ball of fire." she muttered. She turned around and saw David next to her. "Holy Shiz!" she yelped as she fell off the bed. What I'm I doing in his room??? she wondered. oh that's right i came here to talk to him and I passed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 am
User Image
David jolted awake as Mayumi yelled. He saw Mayumi next to him. Oh, yeah. I remember now. He stood up. "Good morning."

((i couldn't think of anything else to write so i did the time skip >.<))  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:55 am
(( yeah same here.))

Mayumi got up off the floor. "morning." she said in an embaressed tone.

Kai walked down the hall of the east wing. "I can't beleive this." he muttered. "I go to her room and she's not there, she better be here." Kai stoped at Davids door and knocked on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 am
User Image
David looked up as he heard someone knock on the door. He opened it to find Kai. "Oh, hi!"  

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:02 am
Mayumi heard Kai's voice. "uh oh." she whispered.

Kai looked at David harshly. "Where is Mayumi?" he asked wanting no nonsense.

Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff