Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:45 pm
(Err Chrisserz please don#t post so often please let the others a chnce to post too)

Zack looked at Kyle"Well i found my sttone in a burned town...in a hole..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 pm
(srry, i was bored and had nothing else to do. i'll try to slow down on the posting.)
She then starts dozing against the tree.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 pm
looking back at the group "well I need to get back to training anyone intrsted in joining me?" Kyle asks  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:38 pm
"I found mine in a burnt crater by a path I on walk to town." Sylvia smiled at Kyle. "Sure, I'll help." She retracts her wings. Finally!

Another choosen has been selected.... she is near....
~~
Cassy jumped down from the tree and walked over to the crater. She jumped down into it and picked up the mysterious stone. "Huh, I wonder what this is?" Suddenly her body glowed a firey red. "What the?"

Choosen... The others are near.... find them..... join them......

"A talking stone? Ya that's not weird at all..." Cassy jumped out and shouted for Luna. "Ok, talking stone, which way to 'the others'?" She said sarcastically.

Follow the glow....

"Follow the what? What glo- Cassy stopped once the stone began to glow, it moved her hand towards the north. "Ok, looks like were heading that a way Luna." And so, they walked towards the glow.  

WispingWillow

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 pm
"well all right then this will be fun" Kyle said drawing his ax "now lets go Sylvia" holding his ax in a battle position  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Sylvia smiled and pulled out her bow and arrow. "Alright, I'll try not to hurt you..." She was suddenly up in the air and an arrow was headed right towards Kyle.  

WispingWillow

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 pm
((Pyro, should I post the profile here?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am
elaise was sat below a tree, fang sat alert next to her just in case anything happened.
she watched as kyle and sylvia began to train together, looking round she began to wonder why they hadn't seen anyone else yet.

she looked over at zack an smiled at him" how's your head feeling now?".

she then looked over at niara and was about to say something to her when she noticed that niara seemed to be asleep.  

GAlA_Olivia

jokester120

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:13 pm
moveing quickly he side steps the arrow "you need to do better then that Sylvia" then throwing a smoke bomb down at his feet  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Niara wakes up when she notices a dark blue light. When she opens her eyes, she notices that she is glowing. "What the..." she says confused. She sees two other people that are dueling not so far away. "Hmph. I can do better." she says to herself." She nudges Lyra awake, and Lyra moves off of Niara. Niara stands up and stretches. ((srry i didn't tell you this pyro, but Niara also carries two finely crafted thin elven curved blades. she only uses them when she has to be in close combat. she duel wields them.))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm
Arianna start to see a group of people. I'm guessing that's them."Hey! You guys over there! Hey! Over here! Are you guys the,,,,,,,,,,chosen ones?! Hello?!" she screamed out and ran towards them. I wonder if they have a lot of money? she thought as she ran to them. As she got closer, she saw a few of them fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:17 pm
elaise looks up when she hears someone shouting., staning up from where she was perched beneath the tree she looked round to see a girl running towards them.
" yes we are, well thats what the stones keep telling us anyway." she said to her smiling warmly.
elasie was beginning to glow a dark green, looking at her arm she thought that's just odd. what's going on here?  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 pm
"Um...Elaise, why are we glowing???" She looks in the direction of where the girl that was shouting is. "Yea, we are 'the chosen ones', whatever that means." Niara says to the shouting/running girl. "My name's Niara, what's yours???" Niara calls back to her. That was wierd, I actually asked someone who their name was!!!!! Niara thought to herself.
Good, very good. Make new friends now....Don't be shy, she won't hurt you, she's a chosen one....Now, let your hair go down to its normal length, and show your true heritage!!!
Niara reaches up to untie the ribbon that was holding her hair up. She let her hair fall down to its normal length, which is in the middle of her back. She shook her hair to make it looser/fuller. When she was done, her elven ears stood out. Her sapphire blue eyes added to the angular buety of her elven heritage.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 pm
Meanwhile not too far from the gathering.
Well, I finished watering the plants Coop, a boy immerged out of a bush while pulling up his zipper.
Ah ha ha, your very funny Dave, he said in a sarcastic tone.
"Look why are we here in the middle of nowhere?" Dave annoyngly asked
"Because these stones told us to come to these woods. They told us that a great destiny lies ahead of us."
"You mean the same stone that made you flamey"
Flashbaaaack:
"Oh my god oh my god!, a flaming Coop runs in circles, then falls to the ground.
"Hang on man, I'll save you." Dave then starts stomping him.
"Ah ahhhh! Stop it your not helping, your killing me!"
Back to present day:
"Yeh but we later found out that the stone gave me a special power that day. Anyways these stones told us we are chosen ones, heroes who are going to save the day. So lets get a move on dipstick."
"Right behind you jackass." Dave said in a smirked tone.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 pm
elaise looked over at niara. " i don't know whyn i'm glowing but i think it has something to do with the stone." she said" your glowing too. what's going on here?"

she looked over as niara took the bow out of her hair and shook it to make it reach it's full length.
" ohh wow your an elf. i've always wanted to meet one." elaise said smiling broadly at niara.
fang looked up in interest to see what was going on then lied down with her head on her paws.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff