Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Star Ocean Come and Join!! ((Still OPEN >:O)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 am
Kaden Hasumi

"Yeah, you're welcome." Kaden said and sat up before brushing off his chest and got to his feet. Kids these days weren't really thankful anymore, except a rare handful or 'em. Besides, Kaden was a risk taker, but if harm came to one then he wasn't going to chance it. He rubbed the side of his neck as a muscle tightened there and sighed, "what were you doing up there anyways?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:41 am
Alina glared at him,"My buisness is my buisness, you only know if you MUST know." Her eyes were an icy green and cold.  

FluffyDemon116

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 am
Kaden Hasumi

"Oh, but I must know because I'm a secret agent." Suddenly, Kaden's clothing changed. Now he wore a suit and black sun glasses and had one of those ear pieces, but this was all an illusion he had created for the girl's mind to see.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:13 am
{{I gotta go, let me reply.}}

Alina stared at him, though wasn't fulled,"Just becouse you want me to think you re an agent doesn't mean my secrets are yours." Vines grew around her and twirled around her body, mushrooms popped around her feet and the trees moved closer, their roots surrounding her.  

FluffyDemon116

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am
Kaden Hasumi

Letting his illusion fade, Kaden sighed, "You win squirt." His eyes taking in the sudden movement, "But it's not the secrets we must hide, it's the truth that has to be disguised."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:32 am
Alina nodded and the trees moved back to their spots, the mushrooms wilted and the vines grew back into the ground. She walked up to him,"I think I can trust you, I am Alina."  

FluffyDemon116

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:23 am
Kaden Hasumi

The older teens grinned widely, "I'm Kaden Hasumi, illusionist extrodinare!" He quickly looked over and squirt and became curious, "How old are ya again?"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Alina smiled to herself. A root grew out from under her andlifted her up,"I'm eighteen." She said mockingly, easily keeping her balance on the root.  

FluffyDemon116

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 pm
Kaden Hasumi

"Well, if you are then you're hella short." Kaden chuckled, "And you look too young to be my age." He stuck his tongue out at the girl. The older teen was easily fooled sometimes, but he wasn't blind as to see that this girl was younger than him.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:37 pm
Alina jumped off the root,"Ok, I'm 13 then. I may be young, but that's not a problem. Ya know what, I'm hungry too." She turned around and concentrated on a blooming apple tree. A branch grew long enough till it was right infront of her, suddenly one of the flowers imeadiantly grew into a large apple. She plucked it skillfully and bit into it,"Want one?" She asked betweem bites.  

FluffyDemon116

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 pm
Kaden Hasumi

Thirteen? Kaden thought, They're all so young. A small frown touched his lips until the girl's question snapped him back into reality, "Oh, uh, no thanks." He said shaking his head.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:59 am
((Holy Fudgescicles XD. Aiyaiyai....I haven't been on in a while o..o....I haven't seen a lot of people post so I sort of left a bit ><...Well,I'm back now O.o...Btw Alina,you might be in trouble at 4D Space ><..or places where there are no plants at all <.< >.>))
Sagittarius-Bai Dong
(White Winter)

"Oh uh...Hi." Bai said to the girl who looked thirteen. She came out of no where. "So, Alina...Kaden...Are you joining me with my goal?" Bai walked toward them and took out a silver rectangular box. He opened it and there were silver badges that said,'Member of Quak-AntiFederation Group'. "If you join Quark,you will have many difficulties ahead. But alas...you can save your homes and everyone you care about. There is a secret war going on that you people don't know about. There are many planets with different civilizations. This is a lower class planet. I believe though, that this planet is evolving rapidly. Take a badge if you accept."

_xXBlueR0seXx_
Vice Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:28 am
Kaden Hasumi

Kaden looked at Bai and tapped his chin in thought, was this all real, or was this kid a loon. Sighing, Kaden stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Well, I guess all kiddies will need someone to look after ya, so, I will accept. Besides, what's the point of living if you don't take a risk?" He said grinning, Kaden liked to see the glass as half empty, since there was always something his was missing in life. Kaden picked up a badge and turned it over in his hand. Alone, we can be defeated, but together, we are unstoppable. He thought and chuckled softly.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 pm
{{Well then, can I plant a tree in 4D space!? That can be my community service for the rest of my life! LoL}}

Alina stared at the badges,"Exitemant, risks, shiny badges, I'm in!" She grabbed a badge, turning it over in her hands again and again. I can trust them, people who don't mind what I have.  

FluffyDemon116

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces