Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
what were your thoughts on Near when you first saw him???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bayli Lewis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm
Near is pretty awesome, but he will never replace L
I heart L  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 am
My first thoughts about Near were horrible. I was like WTF! First they kill L, then they turn right around and try to intriduce someone to steal his thunder. Wasn't happening. I realize now he was critical to keeping L's work alive, but it was hard to accept at first... very hard.  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

swablus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 am
When I first saw Near, I was like ;O he's kinda cute!
You have to learn to love him. But he stilll isn't as awesome as L

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 am
L wannabe. And I don't know why, but I found him kinda... Creepy. sweatdrop No idea why.  

HK123

OMG Itz Koichi

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 pm
i thought he would unfortunately die like L but when i saw him always messing up Kira's plan, i thought he was a douche. L's way better than him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 am
when I first saw near i thought he was kinda cute...
I heart Near... like a little brother.
I lovee L... like a god heart heart heart
eek 3nodding xd
*=*  

itsmissmiraa

E D E L W E l S S

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:10 pm
When I first saw Near in vol. 13 (I got it before reading v.7 and watching ep 27 xp ) I was like, "WTF a genius kid with white hair" and then "Wait, he's 19.... that can't be right..." and when I read v. 7-8-9 I was like, "Wow, He's smart" although I never thought he was smarter than L. Near turned out to be a good sucessor though, not as good as L but still, Near is one of my favorite characters. I liked him a lot from the start.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 pm
Well the first time he talked he called L a loser in his own stupid little riddle so I just thought "oh HELL no! you did NOT just call L a loser!" So I pretty much hate that stupid little albino. I want to break into his room and cut the heads off all his dolls.... he might even cry twisted  

chibivampire09

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm
Well, yes, he is a creepy copy of L. I didn't hate him for that when I first saw him. I had no opinion of it, or of Near in general.

But now I really like Near. Yes, he's still a creepy copy of L, but that's the whole point of him. The kid is so messed up, his life has been so bad, he wants to stop being himself and be somebody else.
It's really kind of sad.
So, Near... come here and gimme a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:55 pm
when i first saw Near. wow. I hated him. L just died, and then they show a poser. i wanted to kill him too.

but then KAWAII!!! i was obsessed over him for quite awhile XD

and for the record, his smile is kinda creepy XD  

tmhelpimalive

Echo Cocoa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:42 pm
When Near first appeared in the series I thought he was a poor imitation of L. So, I didn't like him. As the series went on, I still didn't like him. X]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 pm
тнıѕ oиз ιαѕт вυιιεт уoυ [м ε и т ı o и] . . . . .
User Image

(( » M o 0 n « ))

When I first saw Near, I thought the creators must be crazy! They're trying to replace L!
But after some time, I grew to like him... and now I think adult Near is kinda hot..
Still, no one can replace L in maii heart~ heart

User Image
. . . . . ıѕ му oиз ιαѕт ѕнoт αт [я ε ∂ ε м ρ т ı o и]

Luna Tykk

Wheezing Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ozzyflsgirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 pm
At first I was so shocked that they killed of L, that I didn't know what to think of Near or Mello. I was so upset that I didn't really have an opinion at first, but I grew to like Near eventually. It just took getting over the fact that L was gone.. crying On the other hand, I never liked Mellow (or Mihael Keehle).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:50 am
I thought , this guy is not as good as L, but maybe almost on the same level. He is numbah 2. L is numbah 1. =^w^=
(near is also a sexxi beast XD)  

kirii-ko

Tipsy Entrepreneur

milkdr0meda

Gracious Player

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:00 pm
I didn't think much about it, I just thought that it'd better be worth it  
The L Guild Forum