Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hokage Tower - Tsunade's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 pm
Tsunade raised a brow as to his motives. "Why?" She said the word slowly, dragging it out.

(whoever you want)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:58 pm
Reign thought of how to explain it, but couldn't make it sound believable, so he finaly said "It's difficult to explain, and even more difficult to believe. You'd have to come with me to my hotel room and talk to my 'visitors' about an explanation." (Alright, I'll start off when we need another one, like some minor sand shinobi for later and such)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:06 pm
Tsunade's eyes narrowed at him for a few seconds before she closed them and sighed. The Godaime stood up. "Fine. Take me there."

(I'm thinking about upping what pep have control over. Or, re-defining the 'You can't controle other pep's chars' rule. From now on, you can, control them to some extent. Like if you do make a hit, then describe how the body is thrown or whatever, or if you're taking someone somewhere, don't make a dozen posts each just so pep know they followed you. If you lead, lead.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm
"Right!" Reign says, and they leave for the hotel.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am
Meili appeared in a whirlwind of leaves in front of the Hokages office door. He had a small jug of sake attached to his hip, and had small blush on his face along with a goofy smile. He gently tapped on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am
Tsunade returned looking tired and annoyed. That girl from the future, Sakura's daughter snuck out of the hospital and nobody could find her.

The Godime looked up when she noticed someone at her office door.

"What is it?" she griped, in a fowl mood. She eyed the sake he had. Should she confiscate it for "health reasons"... Her mouth watered for the taste of sake.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am
Meili smiled brightly which caused him to close his eyes. "I came for a mission Tsunade-saaamaaa!" He said in an all to joys tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am
"You can't be drunk while on a mission, so hand over all your sake. and I'll give you a mission."

Tsunade held her hand out. What a great excuse for her.

"I have a good one for you, too."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am
Meili without hesitation tossed the Sake bottle to Tsunade. "Its empty anyways..." He muttered and his demeanor instantly changed to a more serious one. "Whats the mission Hokage-sama?" He asked with a sober voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am
Tsunade clicked her tongue when she heard it was empty. The hokage entered her office and sat down behind her desk. "A patiant escaped from the hospital and I want you to find her. Think you can handle it?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am
Maili entered after her, and nodded. "Not a problem. Any info on the direction she was heading?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am
Tsunade leaned back in her chair and tossed the bottle in the trash.

"She might be with her friends. One looks a lot like Kakashi with white hair, black eyes, and he wears a mask. The other friend is Aeon. He has blond hair and pale eyes. Kirie is the patient. She's about seven years old with pink hair and black eyes."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am
Meili nodded. "Understood...so we have no clue what direction they went in?" He question again with a frown on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am
"No. But I'm sure someone like you can find them in no-time. And when you do, take her back to the hospital. She was in serious condition not to long ago, courtesy of Orochimaru's torture methods. You may leave."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash