Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 am
" I am positive I can get to them if they are still alive." She was ready to go, constantly looking back at the fire.

Andie continues to fight. She nearly lost a limb when she foolishly ran out of daggers, fortunately the soldier tripped, and she was able to crack his neck. She swiftly retrieved daggers. While attacking, she mentally set out a spiderweb, her mind reached into the memories of the men on how to breath. She removed them, and several man suffocated before her.

A bead of sweat ran down Andie's forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 am
"What? I thought that tacticians never fought with the army, though," Mina said. She definitely did not want to meet one of the king's assassins, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm. It seems that the force in the forest failed to kill the Eternal Eyes. Oh well. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself," Mamoru said, starting to walk towards Andie.
Arisu stuck her hand up in front of Mamoru. "What's the hurry? I would like to enjoy a little game of cat and mouse with these Eternal Eyes," she said.
Mamoru shrugged. "If you say so. Tell your friends that we'll meet again and, when we do, your lives will be ours," He said to Andie. They started to walk away.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 am
"If you have the way to my home go, and quickly. I'll be praying for you, and I'll wait all night till you come. If you aren't there by morning I'll assume you failed." She grabbed the girl beside her and went over to the man and the girl still fighting. When the last soldier was dead she grabbed her as well and then went for the man. "One of you will have to help him. We cannot leave him here." She addressed her question then. "Ths tactician is a little different than most. He seems to enjoy being in the battle."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 am
"I see. He say's he will be back."

Ginna turned and ran to the town. She started to cough from the smoke. Her mind sent out, searching for survivors. Only one. Her sisters. Sher ran in the direction, home. "Tara!"

"Here." Tara's voice came through the smoke.

Coughing, Ginna ran towards it.  

Dragongoro

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 am
Mina transferred some energy from the wolf into the boy. The wolf disappeared as Mina sent it back to its own world. "That should help. But enjoy being in battle? He seems like the kind of guy that you would never want to cross paths with, even if he's on your side," she said. "Do you know anything else about them? We'll probably have to fight them eventually and, when we do fight them, every bit of information would help." Mina's picture of Mamoru was a black silhouette of a really old, muscular guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The real Mamoru wasn't a thing like Mina's picture of him. For one thing, he's only 18 and he wasn't that muscular. When Mamoru and Arisu arrived at the castle, Mamoru said to Arisu, "I hope you have an excuse for letting the Eternal Eyes go ready to tell the king."
"I'm sure he'd like a little game of cat and mouse as well," Arisu replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:08 pm
She spoke as she began to lead the way to her estate. "All I know is this: Mamoru was found by the army, both of his parents died somehow, and he has the ability to create magic shields. Arisu is in fact blind, and is an eternal eyes just like you and me. She always seems to know what is going on around her, so I imagine that her other senses are far better than yours or mine. I've heard rumors That she can read minds and see into the future as well, but I'm not sure how credible those are - I wouldn't discount those though." Garnet thought it was wise of the girl to want to know her enemies, it would certainly help them in the future. Perhaps she should make another visit to the court at the castle. After all, she was a noble and no one knew she was an eternal eyes so she was really the perfect spy.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm
Andie retrieved her knives, and silently began to jog after the other two. Unexpectedly, there was a pop, and Tag was jogging. "Everyone. Dead, or gone."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:34 pm
Garnet continued to walk and remained silent. She had known that there would have been no survivors, but...some part of her had hoped...Something needed to be done about the king, and soon. She had seen the three girls become one, but to be frank, nothing much surprised her nowadays.

--------------------------

Annexus paced his throne room, waiting for the return of Mamoru and Arisu. He wanted that village destroyed - the eternal eyes were too large a problem t be left alone. He was the only one who would sit the throne. Him and no other. He would see to that. Annexus knew that Mamoru didn't share all his views, which was why he had been happy to let Arisu go along. She would keep Mamoru focused and make sure that the eternal eyes and all involved with them would perish. He smiled a disturbing smile at the thought. His only regret is that he couldn't be there to assist them in thier task.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Mina went silent at the news that there were no survivors. She was obviously sad that her aunt and uncle were dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru and Arisu walked into the throne room. Mamoru bowed.
Arisu bowed as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 pm
Garnet knew they had had to leave, and that the death of the villagers could not have been stopped. She kept silent from respect until she broke through the trees. Then she saw her home - the vast expansive lawns and gardens and the mansion itself, which looked like a miniature castle with a single turret on the north corner. It had three wings and created a U shape, and with four floors was an impressive sight. She loved it dearly. Turning to the others she said "We are here, welcome to my home"

------------------

Annexus looked at the two who had entered his throne room and bowed. Mamoru and Arisu. He smiled his twisted smile, finally they were back. "Report. Did you succeed?" his tone of voice let anyone who was listening know that he expected an immediate answer and one to his liking.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:00 pm
Tag uncomfortably rubbed her arms while looking at the castle. "Err."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 pm
Mina looked at the mansion in amazement. "You live here?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"The village has been successfully destroyed and all that were in it killed, but the Eternal Eyes were not in the village at the time," Mamoru reported.
"We found them in the forest, but I let them go so they may suffer from the loss of their friends and family for a little while. I will finish the job when I believe they suffered enough. I believe that they deserve to suffer for their plans to kill you," Arisu added.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 pm
Garnet nodded. "Yeah, this is home." She looked to the girl that used to be three. "Why do you look so uncomfortable?" Her butler opened the door and stared out worriedly. "We'd best go inside, before Argus has a heart attack."

-----------

Annexus went silent for a long while. He turned and walked up towards a tapestry behind his throne and ran his fingers over it. "You let them go." He said silkily. "I see." Suddenly he jerked his hand and the tapestry came ripping down, then he tossed the ruined art at Mamoru's and Arisu's feet. He walked over to Arisu and slowly ran his fingers across her cheek. "You wanted them to suffer, hmm?" his hand jerked again and he forced her face upwards, even though she couldn't see he knew how unpleasant it would feel to her. Leaning his face close he whispered into her ear, his breath falling across it and down her neck. "I appreciate the sentiment Arisu, however you will be in charge of tracking them and making sure that they do suffer. Make this a most entertaining game will you?" He slowly moved away and released her face. "But now I want them alive. This game has intrigued me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:19 pm
(( why do I find it easier to be the evil king instead of my girl? -_-; It is very weird....hop you don't mind but he is kinda turning out sadistic ^^; ))  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm
((Sexy.))

Tag shrugged. It's nothing.

"OH, and our name is Tag!"

"When we are together."

"So you know."