Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 am
((What?! *innocent expresion*))

]Emilio glared. "I'm not the runt here." he said with a bit of a smirk as he also crossed his arms and looked down at his father.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:33 am
(*narrows eyes* Don't think I don't see what's going on here! *puts on googly eye glasses* MUWAHAH!)

Arueyan grimaced at that, seeming a little less sure at that before he frowned. "Well..I'm still your father! And this spell will be broken! You'd do well to remember that!" he said warningly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 am
Emilio rolled his eyes. "And since when have you acted like a father?" he asked as he walked past Arueyan and headed towards the castle.

((BURN! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:41 am
(o-o *searches in vain for the burn* T___T All my fruitless toils have come to this! OH WOE IS ME! That I shall I never see another snow-covered sunrise! *babbles on mentally* o-o)

Arueyan blinked at that before stumbling after Emilio..it reminded him of when Emilio was young and would do the same thing..following after his father constantly. "Don't walk away from me!" he said angrily as he reached Emilio's side. He wasn't sure what else to call the other out on after that awful reminiscence of Emilio's childhood. "You are my whelp and how I act to you is my business." he said in as haughty a tone as a child could manage.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:44 am
Emilio scoffed. "Right, cause how you act towards me is absolutely none of my business because it's never gonna affect me anyways." he said sarcastically. "Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." he said angrily as he continued to walk.

((Sleepy now. Going to bed. Nighty! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 am
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>>>> crying . o_O Well, alright then. Have a goodnight Mousey Im-Chan! <3)

Arueyan scowled at having his words twisted. "Stop being such a little p***k." he said snarkily, speaking to Emilio as they he were an annoyance rather than a son. "You have a home and want for nothing, thanks to me. Ungrateful whelp." he muttered rudely.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 am
((Nighty! ^-^))

Emilio scowled. "Yes, because harsh words and constant criticism is all I've ever wanted. Thanks." he said, the first part coming out sarcastically while the thanks was very bitter and had no meaning in it. "Oh, and let's not forget the constant mocking and put-downs. Wow, what a great way to grow up." he said once more becoming sarcastic and then bitter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 am
Arueyan gritted his teeth lightly, listening to the other before he stopped walking. "Oh go suck one, you damned pansy." he said, going back to the homosexual comments from before. He had nothing against them, but it was an insult that made Emilio bristle and he was feeling irritated. With that, he reneged on their 'deal' a bit and started walking away from Emilio. He planned on heading to the stables, not really thinking about the difference in size as compared to the horses and riding them.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 am
Emilio could somehow sense that Arueyan wasn't following behind him. He growled and turned around, this time following after his father. "And where are you going?" he asked, still rather ticked from his earlier comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 pm
Arueyan rolled his eyes although Emilio couldn't see given how he was faced. "Not that I'm obligated to tell you, but I'm going to the stables. Is that a problem, bro?" he asked dryly, still not facing the other.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:10 pm
Emilio sighed. "I thought you were hungry. And besides that you're so small the horses will trample you." he said, a bit concerned, though he kept telling himself it was because his mother would not let him hear the end of it if anything happened to Arueyan.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:19 pm
Arueyan stopped at the bit about the horses trampling him. "They wouldn't..do that to me." he finally muttered before turning. "But I am hungry, so I'll go later." he said as he changed course and started heading back towards the castle, not sparing Emilio a glance.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 pm
Emilio sighed and rolled his eyes. "Right . . ." he murmured and followed after his father. He never knew that his father could be even more frustrating now than he was when he had his power and Emilio couldn't even talk back to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:34 pm
Arueyan headed in the castle and to the dining room, once there, he went to the servant in charge of ordering the cooks to work and gave him the orders to start breakfast.

The servant stared blankly down at the unfamiliar child before grabbiing his wrist to hold him, thinking him some sort of mad child or an escaped servan'ts child. He looked to Emilio as he entered. The servant bowed at Emilio to which Arueyan clenched his fists and tried to get out of Emilio's grip, "My prince...this child seems to have wandered off, shall I take him to the servant's quarters?"

"Servant's quarters? Are you mad? I'm your-" he cut off, realizing how bad it would be if he said 'king'. "Damnit, release me!" He hissed.

The servant frowned and looked back to Emilio, as did Arueyan, who was looking at Emilio with an annoyed and expectant look.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:41 pm
Emilio shook his head. "No. He's my younger brother. He just got home this morning and I don't think Mother would be very happy if he were sent to the servant's quarters." he said, sticking to the lie that Julia had made up.

Speaking of Julia . . . She walked in just then and blinked seeing Arueyan in the grip of a servant, though she heard Emilio going over the lie and decided to back him up. "That's right. My husband thought it would be best if Arueyan Jr. was sent away for educational purposes, and I would most certainly not be pleased if my youngest was sent to the servant's quarters." she said with a small smile.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff