Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply MAIN Forum!!!
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like cheese?
  YES!!!
  NO!!!
View Results

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 pm
Welcome to the guild, 10 Bubblez10! So this is your first guild, huh? How cool!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 am
edward_sledge
Hello, I'm Edward, or Ed. I'm 28, live in Oregon and work for the school district, in addition to being a (nearly) published author. I write under the pseudonym Katica Locke and my first book, Magebound, will be released early next year, hopefully around March.

You're almost published? o__o; *bows down to* Oh my god. That's so amazing. ^__^ My goal in life is to get published someday, but I'm also realistic. If I get nowhere in writing I have boring back up plans, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Anyway, I'm saritasunshine (bet you can't guess my actual name) and I live in Indiana. I'm in highschool right now and I"ve been writing since fifth grade. I just looked through some of my old stuff and oh my god, I sucked. x3 But I like to think I'm better now.

I'm kind of in a clique of goth-nerd-writers (weird combination, I know) and we argue all the time about who's best but I feel like I pale in comprison. Because of that, I'd like a lot of critique and review (both positive and negative) on my stuff. I'll be writing with only one over all story because I have a really good idea right now, but it's in the form of a timeline and not a story plot. -__- It's so frustrating. I know everything aobut like...twenty character's lives and when they meet and interact and what happens after they go away from each other and such, but I have no clue where to start. I mostly just do random scenes and hope that maybe I'll be able to draw it out long enough to tell the whole story before I lose interest.

Oh, and do you want to know something that really ticked me off? I entered some of my stuff in the arena and then went around to review stuff. Well, apparently I was too harsh of a critic or something because I used tons of examples to back up my point as to why they need to change something. Apparently that made a lot of people hate me. That's the only explanation I have for the fact that THREE OF MY STORIES keep getting rated as ONES without any explanation as to why when before they were getting four and fives. *grrs* Even if it wasn't out of revenge like my conspiracy theory goes, then they could at least have the courtesy to tell me WHY is sucked so badly so I could change it. >>;;

Anyway, enough of my rant. The point is...HI!  

saritasunshine

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Lol, hello! Welcome to the guild, saritasunshine! I hope that here, people will be honest with you when they read your stuff. I'll try to be at least!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:12 pm
redrox123
Lol, hello! Welcome to the guild, saritasunshine! I hope that here, people will be honest with you when they read your stuff. I'll try to be at least!

Thanks! ^__^ That means a lot. Oh, and sorry for like...raping your guild today. o__o; I was so bored. I was sick today so I had to stay home from school AND I was virtually mute because it settled in my throat and I had nothing better to do. I've been like replying to everything...Because I'm bored...  

saritasunshine

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 pm
saritasunshine
redrox123

Thanks! ^__^ That means a lot. Oh, and sorry for like...raping your guild today. o__o; I was so bored. I was sick today so I had to stay home from school AND I was virtually mute because it settled in my throat and I had nothing better to do. I've been like replying to everything...Because I'm bored...

That is AWESOME!! Posts are always good!

I was home sick today too. Horrible coff, sore throat, and (more yesterday than today) dizziness when I move around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:43 pm
Hola. Or hello. Or ni hao, or howdy or Serale or... Nevermind.
New here! Ready for an exciting adventure. First guild on this account.
Why am I talking in short sentences?  

Citclerni

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Szerincah
Hola. Or hello. Or ni hao, or howdy or Serale or... Nevermind.
New here! Ready for an exciting adventure. First guild on this account.
Why am I talking in short sentences?

Bonjour ! Welcome to the guild, Szerincah!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 am
Here's for a friendly little

BUMP!!

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sakura_naruto_forever

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Wow I guess no one's posted here for a while, am I right? Well here is me:

I love Naruto so freaking much that I named my user name after naruto and Sakura cos they are awesome. biggrin Also I completely Sakurad-out my profile so it looks awesome. Please, take a look there. Also look at my collection of fabulous songs over on the side. I garuntee there'll be at least one you like. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm
This is great! Another member! And not only that, she loves Naruto! Alas, I am not alone. biggrin  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Just Serenity

Interesting Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Hello. I'm Serenity (here anyway, Jae in real life). I'm currently a manager at a Mexican restaurant and I'm trying to get into college this fall. *crosses fingers*

I've been writing for ages, my 6th grade teacher got me started on it. I'm also trying to get something published by the end of next year.

Want to know anything else, just ask. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 pm
redrox123
Nice! It's been a while since anyone posted here, really, so I'm glad you did! Thanks! smile

May as well though, right? Once I get a day off that I actually get to keep to myself... I'm gonna try posting something here. Well, not HERE but in the writing subforum.

Are there any particulars for posting stories? Any certain format or anything like that? I didn't see anything, but I'm notorious for missing that kind of stuff. I'm seemingly blind to things that are right in front of me. lol

Just Serenity

Interesting Explorer

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am
Just Serenity
redrox123
Nice! It's been a while since anyone posted here, really, so I'm glad you did! Thanks! smile

May as well though, right? Once I get a day off that I actually get to keep to myself... I'm gonna try posting something here. Well, not HERE but in the writing subforum.

Are there any particulars for posting stories? Any certain format or anything like that? I didn't see anything, but I'm notorious for missing that kind of stuff. I'm seemingly blind to things that are right in front of me. lol

Uh... no, I don't think so. smile

Yea... same here... I was looking for a little red bag while I was putting my stuff somewhere and hen I asked my dad where it was and it was right above where I was putting my stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 pm
LOL!!!
ugh. me cheez. me like writing also. But doesn't everyone in the guild? I mean, it IS a writing guild. xd  

Felix Avis
Captain

MAIN Forum!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas