Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:18 pm
Leora's eyes widened and she backed away from him. "D-don't you dare . . ." she stammered out, not really favoring the idea of becoming a bloodsucking freak . . . which was her idea of a vampire . . . although Alexis had been nice to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:24 pm
"Why not?"He asked with a now soft and enchanting voice he usually used to draw in his food of young women."It's fun.Immortality, eternal youth, incredible speed and strength, you won't be a fragile human compared to the the creatures in this world.It only has that one down side of drinking blood,and you'll only see that as a downside while you're human."He explained with a soft smile,watching her reactions to see if it would work.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Leora shook her head adamantly. "N-no . . . I don't want to be a killer . . . I don't want to become a leech . . ." she said as she pulled the blanket over her and sat on all the edges so that she was encased in blankets and smirked to herself. No way was his fangs getting her like this!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:36 pm
"You don't have to be a leech, or a killer.Like what I was just doing,no vampire took the human's blood that I was drinking.A human took the blood,it's blood from a blood bank my father used to own when he was alive.Human's donated the blood willingly."He explained softly,getting onto the bed,but not approaching the big bulge of Leora's body under the covers any further.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:40 pm
Leora was stubborn. She was not about to be swayed. "No." she said grumpily in a tone that suggested that he could talk all he wanted, but she was not going to be convinced otherwise. "Nien; Iie; Por nada." she said, saying different languages worth of denial. "Take your pick, they all mean the same thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:47 pm
"Alright,there goes asking you so you'd go willingly and it wouldn't be painful,but I guess I'll do it when you least expect it...,"He chuckled,joking,though he wondered if she took him seriously and waited for a response from her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 pm
Leora growled. "The day that happens, I'll kick your butt so hard it'll come outta your mouth." she said angrily as if daring him to change her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm
"Geez,I was just kidding."He said,sarcasm dripping from his mouth."But,since you're obviously not in the mood to talk I'll leave you alone."He said,standing up.He was glad to be leaving as he walked out the door and left the palace to take a walk.

Minutes later,a man dressed in long jeans,a brown leather jacket and a white under shirt with dark eyes and brown hair knocked on the indow,standing on a tree branch to be high enough to look into the third story window of Leora's room.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Leora groaned hearing the knock on her window and got out from under the blankets to glare at it only to have her expression slip to confusion. "Okay . . . who the hell are you?" she asked softly, not really expecting him to hear her as she went over to the window and opened it. "What the hell do you want? If your here because my dad made a deal with your dad too, sorry, I'm taken, first come, first serve basis." she said, not really wanting to be with Lance, but the idea of multiple suitors just freaked her out and she'd rather be stuck with a guy, or in this case, vampire, she didn't like then have to choose between guys. Plus Lance would kill her father if she didn't marry him . . . and as much as she didn't like her father at the moment, she wasn't about to have his death hanging over her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:14 pm
"I don't really want anything, I only want to get you out of here. One of my friends is evacuating your father from his house after getting him to remember everything when he came to this world. And PLEASE don't think I'm a vampire, I hate those dirty bloodsuckers.And you know if you stay with him he's going to either drink your blood and kill you or change you into one of them,no doubt he's already tried asking you to do one of them."He said with a crooked smile,holding out his hand to her so he could bring her down to the floor quickly and leave.When he did, he quickly and unnoticeably glanced up at the sky and noted the location of the sun above his head and how close it was to setting.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:19 pm
Leora looked him over with a skeptical eye but hesitantly, wanting more than anything to get out of the arranged marriage, she took his hand with a nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm
He smiled and pulled her up,onto the branch before picking her up in his arms and cradling her like a baby.Quickly and agilely, he jumped down from branch to branch before landing on the ground with a low thud.He set her down on her feet and smiled lightly at her."My name's Lovell, by the way, some people say it sounds familiar to some word in a foreign language,do you?"He asked, set on edge to see what she would answer.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm
Leora thought on it and then shook her head. "Can't think of anything." she said with a smile, just getting out of the palace had improved her mood.

((I really don't know what word you're refferring to. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:37 pm
(Lovell is the word I'm referring to,he'll tell you what it means so enough . . . )

Lovell smiled and relaxed when he heard her cluelessness."Oh well,"He said leading her over to his black Mustang, and quickly glancing down at his watch.'Just two or so hours left. . .'He thought to him self as he opened the passenger side of the car for Leora.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm
Leora hesitated when she saw the car but she shook her head, thinking that she was just being paranoid. He's getting you out of here! If going into a car gets me out, I'm fine with that! she thought and then got in the car, smiling all the while.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff