Reply The Beatles
What got you into The Beatles? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazyrandomthing5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 am
I was YOUNG when I found out about the beatles. My parents told me about them and by like Grade one or 2 I knew words from so many songs off my head!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm
My parents are TOTAL Beatles fanatics so I just grew up listening and liked it!  

Inkblot Chick

Arekkushisu

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm
i loved them since i saw there cartoons  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 am
sadly across the universe and the rock band games. I fell in love with their music.  

Hot_Butterfly

Blind Hodd

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 am
Hot_Butterfly
sadly across the universe and the rock band games. I fell in love with their music.

why is that sad? just because it's popular dosn't mean you're any less of a fan. many people become die hard fans of a band because they liked their music as it was flooded on the radios due to it being a fad. this rock band senario is no diffrent.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 pm
my 5th grade math teacher and across the universe. its funny that my teacher would always play the beatles and old music like that and that that was the best ive EVER done in math.  

FarahPiercex3

Scarredskull13

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm
First it was my dad when I was little(I vaugely remember..) but later on, it was my little sister who kept nagging me.... I regret nothing!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 pm
my cousin and the remastered albums. (:

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Carropie

OG Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 pm
Go to sleep now, go on dream away...

Cheap Trick's Beatle covers. No kidding.

...Isn't easy, is it babe?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm
well when i was really little I used to watch the yellow submarine movie not know really who they are and then we got a lot of albums then we got beatles rockband then we got the help movie along with the Hard days night movie  

JFlames 1134

daydreamer_girl

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm
Well actually I was a fan before I knew it. I liked the medley Stars on 45 from a 70's party mix CD I found as a teen in my mom's old music pile. Then when I later found out that all but one of the songs on the medley were Beatles songs I just thought "no wonder! rolleyes "

Anywho, I actually became a Fan, fan when my brother brought home the movie "A Hard Day's Night" from the library, I heard their music and thought the sound was really refreshing compared to today's popular music (I hate rap).

So I was in the store with my unc. and aunt, when my aunt asked which CD I would like for my birthday (they also go a CD player). So I looked in the racks and since I didn't listen to any music or didn't really know of any bands, I looked for a Beatles CD with a Hard Day's Night and Yellow Submarine on it (the only other Beatles song I ever heard of XD). So I spotted the Beatles One CD, and instantly fell in love with their music. Which spurred my bro to buy most of their CDs, and my sis to become a fan as well. I'm sure my bro would have gotten into them anyways, but I still like to think that I helped them get into it faster. Us three like the same music mostly.  
The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff