Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Introduction Thread [new to the guild? make yourself known!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:20 am
don't worry abou the 'red' thing; as we allready have one member who almost never wears blue [ Talon; our resident heritic].

You like earthbound, so you'll fit in fine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:41 am
Constable J
don't worry abou the 'red' thing; as we allready have one member who almost never wears blue [ Talon; our resident heritic].

You like earthbound, so you'll fit in fine.

Coolio  

+K3ys3rSoz3+

Valderclc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:40 pm
hi, name is chris, I am 20 years old, Ness is the best character in Smash bros....
I am going to It tech to be a network suport tech...
I live in california...
I am very bored and single sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:50 pm
uh, I don't know if I've introduced myself or not, but hi my name is valder, I have a house, it's kewl, and I have a girl friend, we arn't married, but she stays we me at my house, so sooner or later we will be biggrin  

Valderclc

Guregu Sutsurike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:21 pm
Hey there... I'm Greg... And I'm an Earthboundaholic, since age 9... Call me whatever you want, cause I don't really care. I'm just another brick in the wall, here... domokun

I've decided to join the guild fer two reasons; Earth bound is one of my favorite games, and I love Blue.

I thought this guild would be a good idea to join, because I've alwais wanted to be around other Earthbound fanatics. Hopefully, that's what I'll get into while being here. =3;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:58 pm
I'm Nick, or jjkk. I got my name about a few years ago. I was at an emulation site that needed an account to be made, and I was putting random letters, and when I put in 'jjkk', I liked it. Right now I'm on 2 projects to get Earthbound online. I'm the head moderator (might as well be Admin) of one site, and the moderator of the other. They're...not going well...anyway, I'm 15, I live in Louisiana, no, I'm not a hick, I like pool, ping pong, movies, friends, gurls, music, tetherball, soccer, and lots of other stuff.  

Backseat Bandit

Jeibi

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:01 pm
Hey all! I'm Kyle, and I'm a 20 year old student in Ontario. I've been a huge fan of Earthbound for a while now.. so yeah... here I am! o_o  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:11 am
Hello my name is Inazuman Frash I was the one who started an Earthbound thread that became rediculously huge in the gaming section of the forum.
X_X'  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

`Fig

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:55 pm
hello all im drefan
im 15 and ive played eb for as long as i can remember.
i saw this clan and just had to join becuase eb calls to me

p.s.
terran if u can send me a thingie with a picture of all the members i can make a neat little eb picture using my fluke maker...(w/all the members represented)  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:22 pm
Hey, I'm a n00b, so bear with me if I sound like an idiot sometimes. I first played earthbound on my computer, but the game was so awsome, I felt that I had to get the cartridge (also, because I have a super nintendo, the BEST nintendo system EVER, in really good condition). I was going to try to get it on eBay, but I was at a local videogame store and found the original EarthBound cartridge in good condition for, I kid you not...$10. I was so amazed, but had to keep quiet or else the guy in the store might have realized that I would have paid a lot more for it.

Edit: I was just going through and realized I didn't actually put a lot of information about myself here. My name is Brennan, I'm 17 years old, and I love EarthBound and the color blue (wow Brennan, like that wasn't obvious). I have too much free time on my hands, which has led to me being a huge video game fanatic. I am in a Renaissance guild (in real life, not gaia), so I go to Renaissance faires all around California. I'm preparing to join the poorest group of people in America above hobo, the college student. I live in California, and I am going to go to college in California as well. I'm working on a huge Earthbound walkthrough. When I am done, I'll let everyone know. Any you can have a copy if you want.

SaferSaturnX

SaferSaturnX

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:27 pm
Oh yeah, and the hair...It's blue for a reason.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:01 pm
Hi, I'm Amauriel, I'm 22 and from Ohio. I've played Earthbound since the SNES and always loved the Happy Happy Village section of the game. When I went to Japan, I bought Mother 1+2 and played through in Japanese, even though I've only studied it for two years.  

Amauriel

AniMahler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:41 pm
Impressive new members! 3nodding

However, one of them seems to have two personalities.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:55 pm
Hi I'm Bridgette! I'm 18 almost 19. I have always loved EarthBound since my brother first bought it. I've tried talking about it in the videogames forum but people just make fun of me. I'm so glad there are people who still love this game as much as I do. Why haven't they made a sequel yet?  

AngelBabis

IRL Hobo

39,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100

Bootylicious_Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:11 pm
Hiya my name is Kira and I am 24. I have been palying Earthbound since it first came out. I still play it when I get a chance to. I love the Blue Blue people, obviously you can tell my cuz my fav color is Blue. xd  
Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff