Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

User ImageTsuki OtanashiUser Image

This is Akira... He's my best friend. Kinda like my little bro. He said, carrying him by the back of his shirt. Not to mention, whenever I'm gone, he sleeps in my bed all the time! He said, dropping him on the couch.

User Image

So big bro... Is she your girlfriend? Akira asked him. He looked at the girl that's not really as tall as him, just the same height. Hey is it okay If I can move in with you? cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
Shiro laughed as he carried the boy out of his bed and out to the couch. "Well at least you have your personal security system when you're not here cat_xd " She laughed some more and walked out to them.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:08 pm
yeah, well half the time, l need security from him! Tsuki complaned, since he's here at the worse times. Akira looked up at the girl Tsuki was with, and analyzed her. so she's your girlfriend? Akira asked, checking her out. ..... eh, you can do better, Tsuki. she's flat chested like an 8 year old girl. Akira said, sleeping on the couch, making a little bubble appear on his nose. Tsuki had cartoon veins popping all over his head, as he was pissed at the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Shiro growled a bit at his remark. She walked calmly over to the boy with a sly grin on her face. She slapped the boy across his face and got right in his face "Tsuki is the only one allowed to call me that!" she glared at him.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:55 pm
Akira fell off the couch, and landed on the floor after the slap. he got up, with his chibi face, looking pretty mad. oww!!! You stupid ugly hag! why'd you hit me? Tsuki smirked a little, yet knew that was pretty rough. well, your the one that started it! Tsuki said, bonking him on the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:18 pm
Shiro felt a bit hurt by this boy's comment. She didn't mean to get angry so easily, but it just happened. One of her flaw she wished she could control but just couldn't. She flashed out her keyblade and aimed it at the boy "You wanna run that little comment by me again?" she said with hostility  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm
Akira flashed out his golden keyblade, in response to her. you heard me! ugly hag! Tsuki went to Shiro, trying to hold her back. eheh, l'm pretty sure he didn't mean that ^^! RIGHT AKIRA? cat_stare Tsuki said, glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Shiro glared at the boy "Tsuki, I think your little...brother here needs to learn some manners" she said with malice. Her blade glowed and a flash flew at the boy, causing minor temporary blindness. "Don't worry, you'll be able to see again in about half an hour. But hey at least now you don't have to see my ugliness" she said with disgust. She flashed her keyblade away  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Akira blocked for whatever came to him. it ended up that he's seeing all white like a flashbang. he still have the courage to mess with her. eew! your so ugly it cuts through the blindness! Akira taunted. Tsuki had his eyes closed, and opened. he grabbed onto the blind Akira, and flung him out the room. Aki, go be blind and annoying somewhere else! Tsuki said, slamming the door. man, it's hard to believe that kid is Riku's grandson. Tsuki said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm
"His grandson?" Shiro asked in disbelief the said with a smirk "I don't see much resemblence." she sighed "I'm sorry 'bout all that" she hung her head in embarrassment.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:36 pm
eeh, it's okay. he doesn't fight girls anyways. he says it makes him feel weird. Tsuki said, turning to her. but he's he's actually a nice guy. to be honest, he seems like you in a way. after that Tsuki held onto Shiro, and looked into her eyes. but let's just have some alone time. Tsuki said, kissing her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 pm
His lips were on hers before she had a chance to say anything. Her arms wrapped instinctively around him and her face began to turn a light shade of pink.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:59 pm
Tsuki kept kissing until he slowly let off. Shiro... l love you so much. Tsuki said, sitting on the couch with her. he kissed her again after that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 am
Shiro looked at him as he slowly broke their kiss and smiled softly "I love you too" she said softly before feeling his lips against hers once they were on the couch.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Tsuki kept kissing her deeper, and started feeling her. Shiro...  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff