TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:55 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko sighed. "(Whoever did this to him is dead.)" She said angry and then gave Eric and hugged him tightly. "(My poor, Eric. Do you think this could have affected X?)"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 pm
therealkiru

Eric looked up at Reiko and then he grit his teeth and his forme changed from a kid to a little younger than Reiko by a few months. His clothes changed with him so it was a perfect fit for everythign he was wearing, except his weaponry which stayed the same.

Misty jumped back when Eric changed form. She then calmed down and sighed.

"not good.....Jaster didnt do that, im sure of it......I hope....no....it can't be." she said to herself.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:21 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko blinked at Eric's changing form and looked to Misty. "(What? What can't be?)" The red head asked and turned back to Eric, frowning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm
therealkiru

She sighed,
"a very long time ago, my friend was married to a abusive husband...he had the exact same abilities as Eric except he knew how to use them and didnt care who died, as long as he gained power. He killed her but with the last of her power, she was able to put him into a prison where his power was useless, and she knew that when he came back, another would have his power and would be able to stop him....Eric was too young to compleatly harness his full power so something made him just old enough to compleatly harness them....."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:38 pm
kalenakeeper

"(So the shadow overload may have caused this?)" Reiko asked, trying to keep calm at the sight of a boy turning into someone her age. A blush could be seen on her soft cheeks as she looked at him. He definitely was handsome now. "(Maybe we can get it out of him somehow.)"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:42 pm
therealkiru

She sighs
"its possible, whats also possible is that my friend's abusive husband is loose on the worlds again and its Eric's destiny to stop him. Mabye thats one reason he came back in time. THere are many other reasons as well."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm
kalenakeeper

"(Maybe. Are you alright, Eric? That looked like it hurt.)" Reiko blushed even more, trying to regain her serious stance. "(I must say, this new form of yours is pretty damn handsome.)" She said and hugged him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 pm
therealkiru

Eric looked at Reiko and blushed deep red when she hugged him
"T....thankyou." he said a little shyly
"Weird....Jaster's not here.....I wonder how that happened"

He gently returned the hug, he was much stronger now so the hug was a bit strong.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko had some trouble breathing as he hugged her. "(Jeez. Stronger as well. You're just becoming better and better.)" She smiled shyly and scratched behind her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 pm
therealkiru

He slowely released her. He tightened the gloves on his hands and smiled to Reiko.

"Im feeling better already." he smiled a little more then rubbed his head.
"but I know X isnt....its just a feeling"

She started to cough like she had a hair ball and she walked out of the room for now.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm
kalenakeeper

"(We can go help her! My gummi ship's still in the hangar!)" Reiko said and smiled. "(We might need to stop by my room to get Rice though.)"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm
therealkiru

he nodded and slowely got up
"we need to hurry, she is very faint"  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:21 pm
kalenakeeper

"(In that case, Rice'll be better off in my room. He'll survive.)" Reiko said and she grabbed Eric's hand and raced towards the hangar.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:43 pm
therealkiru

Eric nodded and quickly followed Reiko  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 am
The medium sized brown haired boy walked all the way to the dorm room. He was out of breath from holding his heavy bags that pretty much contained all of his clothing. Sweat poured down from his hair, he dropped the bags he was holding in his left hand to wipe the sweat from his brow. "Jeez, it took me forever to get here!" He said in an out-of-breath tone of voice. He looked down at this suitcases that were on the ground, then knocked on the door in a hard, rapping manner. Hopefully whoever was inside wouldn't see him to come off as rude, but merely a boy who was out of breath, and tired.

No response. Allan sighed. He expected this to happen. With his left hand, he reached for the door knob, hopefully it was unlocked. He grasped onto it, the sweat on his palms made the knob slippery, he twisted the knob clockwise and opened the door. "Oh finally!" He exclaimed before walking into the room and dropping his suitcases, then going back into the hallway to retrieve the rest of his suitcases.

Allan looked around the room, it looked nice, it hadn't been messed up yet. Obviously someone lived here, but he couldn't find him, or them. Possibly they left. Allan sighed and stood in the room, thinking of what he would do next.

[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff