Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Anti SasuNaru Club in DA;edit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 pm
XhypergirlX
Oh Hell no! I hate NaruHina
Same! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:37 am
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Moses Spray
You should seriously get over it.....
it's called opinion.

I have to agree. It is called an opinion. So we really don't have to initiate a war with them or anything. >_<

Just let people like what they like, fangirl (or fanboy, however way you want it) over what they fangirl. I don't wanna set the example that the "anti's" have. Besides, I can't say I really am into the whole pairings thing. I only got into it all through Naruto (the series), which I am more into. I just solely believe that Naruto & Sasuke have the most fleshy, most emotional, most raw, and most canon relationship in the series (other than Asuma & Kurenai). And I believe that they should be together, after all they've been through. That does not mean I hate other pairings. That does not mean I hate Sakura (I love her in fact, just like the rest). And that certainly does not mean I hate others for what they like.

I just think this whole thing's insane. And in the bad way. *shakes head dissapprovingly* To be honest, I hope some day that we can all believe in equality, have a secure unity with eachother, become friends & on good terms, and hold hands, all happy-like. I know it would be all wierd & awkward, but still, I can't help but dream. -^^-

Sorry if you degress on my beliefs. There are no misconceptions desired.

On a lighter note, I kinda wanted to ask. Do you guys think I rant too much? Do you think I am trying to persuade other people into all of this? Do you think I am too serious?
If I do / am, I am sorry. It wasn't intentional. ^^""
Sorry but a world of equality will never happen. That's like me wishing there are flying pigs.

You know, ever since I started posting in this guild, I've noticed. You're very blunt. xD But you're right. xP
I can't help but to agree. It's almost as if this world is coming to an end, yet here we are just sitting down through all of these anti-climatic world events. *sigh* Most of the time, you can't even find an decant equality between a simple community. It's really quite sad.
But I truly believe it CAN happen. Someway, somehow. And who says miracles can't happen (though it would take a huge one)? ;P
Aye, and I bet there are (or at least will be) flying pigs! xD

StrawBerry_Eve

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 am
StrawBerry_Eve
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.

I have to agree. It is called an opinion. So we really don't have to initiate a war with them or anything. >_<

Just let people like what they like, fangirl (or fanboy, however way you want it) over what they fangirl. I don't wanna set the example that the "anti's" have. Besides, I can't say I really am into the whole pairings thing. I only got into it all through Naruto (the series), which I am more into. I just solely believe that Naruto & Sasuke have the most fleshy, most emotional, most raw, and most canon relationship in the series (other than Asuma & Kurenai). And I believe that they should be together, after all they've been through. That does not mean I hate other pairings. That does not mean I hate Sakura (I love her in fact, just like the rest). And that certainly does not mean I hate others for what they like.

I just think this whole thing's insane. And in the bad way. *shakes head dissapprovingly* To be honest, I hope some day that we can all believe in equality, have a secure unity with eachother, become friends & on good terms, and hold hands, all happy-like. I know it would be all wierd & awkward, but still, I can't help but dream. -^^-

On a lighter note, I kinda wanted to ask. Do you guys think I rant too much? Do you think I am trying to persuade other people into all of this? Do you think I am too serious?
Sorry but a world of equality will never happen. That's like me wishing there are flying pigs.

You know, ever since I started posting in this guild, I've noticed. You're very blunt. xD But you're right. xP
I can't help but to agree. It's almost as if this world is coming to an end, yet here we are just sitting down through all of these anti-climatic world events. *sigh* Most of the time, you can't even find an decant equality between a simple community. It's really quite sad.
But I truly believe it CAN happen. Someway, somehow. And who says miracles can't happen (though it would take a huge one)? ;P
Because I hate writting long paragraphs...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 am
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.

I didn't know that.....hrm  

DeficientLoser

sasunaru233

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Let's just say they're all bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 pm
Wow....I never knew Sasunaru was hated that much...those people seriously have to get a hobby...and although i find find naruhina a bit cute...those fans have really stooped too low... stare  

Missing Note

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:08 pm
xXxBoyishShyGirlxXx
Wow....I never knew Sasunaru was hated that much...those people seriously have to get a hobby...and although i find find naruhina a bit cute...those fans have really stooped too low... stare
I figured it out too. It became everyones hobby to hate sasunaru...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:05 pm
Personally I stopped caring about idiotic clubs such as that. Most have illogical reasons for disliking the pairing or just do because either like the characters themselves or they favorite likes the character in question and refuse to see the idea of that character being with anyone else but their character.

I used to get up in arms about it, but I only do it when the person is so out there with the antis.

I mean they use that it's a 'shonen' not 'shonen-ai' when it clearly not a 'shojo' either. at with 'shonen-ai' we have the shonen so we're 3/4's there. And besides it haves 'shonen-ai' innuendo that people deny they see.

They can rant and anti all they want, all we should is calmly accept that people will have their own opinions and live life as we should.

And if that doesn't work, just sent ninjas after them.

and to make us feeling better here's a fangirl's pics for us:

http://kowishii-chan.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-s-Awesome-Developement-71659072

http://myui.deviantart.com/art/Patron-Saint-of-Yaoi-Fangirls-51468521 (I just found this one)

http://kaze-hime.deviantart.com/art/SasuSaku-Confessions-52192825 (don't be fooled by the name, I almost was)

And remember for every anti-sasunarusasu, there's a hundred more sasunarusasu fans.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
Personally I stopped caring about idiotic clubs such as that. Most have illogical reasons for disliking the pairing or just do because either like the characters themselves or they favorite likes the character in question and refuse to see the idea of that character being with anyone else but their character.

I used to get up in arms about it, but I only do it when the person is so out there with the antis.

I mean they use that it's a 'shonen' not 'shonen-ai' when it clearly not a 'shojo' either. at with 'shonen-ai' we have the shonen so we're 3/4's there. And besides it haves 'shonen-ai' innuendo that people deny they see.

They can rant and anti all they want, all we should is calmly accept that people will have their own opinions and live life as we should.

http://myui.deviantart.com/art/Patron-Saint-of-Yaoi-Fangirls-51468521 (I just found this one)

http://kaze-hime.deviantart.com/art/SasuSaku-Confessions-52192825 (don't be fooled by the name, I almost was)

And remember for every anti-sasunarusasu, there's a hundred more sasunarusasu fans.
Lol, thanks you just made my day biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 am
Mika_chann
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Moses Spray
it's called opinion.

Ah, okay then, I'll accept that. They don't have to be long, though. Mine aren't. XD

StrawBerry_Eve

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 am
Yume_Shinkirou

Hur hur hur. Thanks a bunch, that just made my start of the day cheerier. And you understand! I'd just rather leave the group alone. They're only harmless to us mighty fans. x3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Zubora

Ah, okay then, I'll accept that. They don't have to be long, though. Mine aren't. XD
Yours aren't long? wait..I'm confused.  

AraiHito
Crew

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm
kittycatneko3
The anti people.I stamped fail on the picture.
Because those anti yaoi assholes are just that full of fail 3nodding
Btw i would never badmouth a thread here,i love this guild too much to do that 4laugh

EPIC!!! xd I stamp with you!! plus it was so badly drawn  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Mika_chann
Zubora
StrawBerry_Eve
Zubora

Yours aren't long? wait..I'm confused.
I'm not.  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:35 am
Here's my response to that club....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmIotZKcR4