Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Evolving Items Quest--BUMP IT UP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you donate an evolving item to someone for free???
  Of course!
  No Way!
View Results

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

There you go... add that to your list pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:29 pm
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

There you go... add that to your list pirate

Thank you again cousin! Get other people to help me out please thanks!  

SeigakuRyoma

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 pm
SeigakuRyoma - (in response to your comment on my profile) I don't have an evolving item to spare... I've never given something like that away sweatdrop

If you want evolving items, you're going to have to work for them... and by 'work' I don't mean asking as many people as you can to give them away to you for free.

Tragic rocks at the MP, ask her to teach you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, what Yen said. lol
I give out big donations sometimes, when I can spare them
Today was your lucky day, or maybe you were just starting to annoy me... blaugh
Anyways, I haven't vended in awhile, and Seigaku has dial up and a crummy computer (my old old old one) so vending is pretty much out of the question for him.

However, you could use Kaoru's computer to vend since you're there so much anyway. wink

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SeigakuRyoma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:38 pm
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

Ooh, pretty pics of you two! I think that's the first pic of Nanami I've seen posted anywhere 3nodding

Poor Seigaku with the slow connection. rofl

Ooh, I have an idea... why don't you.....enter contests! xp

Cause I would lose and i'm at Cam's that's the only way to really get on here.

But Tell others!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 pm
YennonCrow
SeigakuRyoma - (in response to your comment on my profile) I don't have an evolving item to spare... I've never given something like that away sweatdrop

If you want evolving items, you're going to have to work for them... and by 'work' I don't mean asking as many people as you can to give them away to you for free.

Lol it's okay. Thanks and I can't really do anything on my crap of a computer but i did have lots of evolving items. Cam sold em. So now it's my mission to get all of them. lol and Inari's beads I actually did work for lol!  

SeigakuRyoma

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 pm
SeigakuRyoma
YennonCrow

Lol it's okay. Thanks and I can't really do anything on my crap of a computer but i did have lots of evolving items. Cam sold em. So now it's my mission to get all of them. lol and Inari's beads I actually did work for lol!

I see... Well. You could try my method whee I play 'stock market' with evolving items. I buy them in the middle of the week (when prices go lowest), and sell them when they evolve. You can check on tektek.org to see what will evolve next week (they arent always right, however).

hope that helps sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm
YennonCrow
SeigakuRyoma
YennonCrow

I see... Well. You could try my method whee I play 'stock market' with evolving items. I buy them in the middle of the week (when prices go lowest), and sell them when they evolve. You can check on tektek.org to see what will evolve next week (they arent always right, however).

hope that helps sweatdrop

lol yeah. i plan to do that with my inari's beads when it fully evolves cause it will sky rocket! then i'll buy it back when it goes down. I'll be rich again lol  

SeigakuRyoma

SeigakuRyoma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:23 pm
BUMp it up!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm
I need you to help me!

SeigakuRyoma

SeigakuRyoma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:41 pm
User Image
Got an evolving item you don't want, spare change to throw my way? Help me out , Tragic's real cousin, on my quest for all things evolving.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:25 pm
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

Ooh, pretty pics of you two! I think that's the first pic of Nanami I've seen posted anywhere 3nodding

Poor Seigaku with the slow connection. rofl

Ooh, I have an idea... why don't you.....enter contests! xp
User Image

Lol It is the first pic I've ever posted in here! I remember I was going to post one of myself in the Chatterbox pic thread but I forgot sweatdrop

Sometimes I feel generous and I help smile but I still dont have alot of the evolving items sweatdrop

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:28 am
User Image
Try not to beg on people's profiles - I really dont like that sort of thing - If I had an evolving item to spare I would give it to you but sadly I dont have one spare as I use all mine sweatdrop
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 pm
I fixed some things on my Thread hope you like the new things And thanxs for all the help and support and donations! We are getting there!  

SeigakuRyoma

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 pm
User Image

Heheh~ I'm currently questing for the evo items myself.
The recent ones.
But they are like way expensive -___-|||

The faunzy flute is not really an evo item, priced at 399 g-cash and is sold higher than the furugasa (evo item) priced at 499 g-cash.

And just when I was busy saving up for the death whisper, furugasa and picolitrosso's urn ... the Kelp o' th' Loch is recently released and then today, the Yama No Tamago.

This is insane! ... T^T

I shall now sit in a corner, gathering dusts and cobwebs as I wait for the last gens of each evo items ... T^T

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces