Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gundam SEED/Destiny Guild

Back to Guilds

Psst! You, yes you! Are you a fan of Gundam SEED/Destiny? Enjoy Roleplaying? Want to win easy gold? Join us now. ^o^ 

Tags: Gundam Seed 

Reply Forums
Welcome! Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gundamgirl174

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Hello! I'm Gundamgirl174! Im into all Gundam but seed and seed destiny are my faves! I'm Currently working on a LunaMaria Hawke costume and I love building Gundam Models! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:31 pm
Hey! Im Steph! Im a HUGE fangirl for seed/seed destiny.
Dearka Elsman is my all time FAVORITE character in the whole series and Im like madly inlove with him.
I have a ZAFT red rank uniform, male and female.
I have multiple DVD's...and Yeah. I just love the series. smile

heart PS. My name is Steph in RL, but I'd love to go by Hota or Hotari.
Hota is preferred though smile  

dark_life-revenge

riulee900

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 am
konnichiwa !
i'm Riu Lee , an extremely addicted and huge fan of gundams ^^
i'm 19 , my fav gundam series are gundam seed and seed destiny and Gundam OO

Well , the gundams i love was :

ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
GN-0000 OO Gundam

eventually , my friend and I have a huge collection of gundams ^^

and i like kira yamato and lacus ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 am
wink Johann Trinity here(Real Names Tj)
very big gundam fan i love all the series
My favorite gundam Characters:
Auel Neider
Dearka Elsman
Lockon stratos
Johann Trinity
Micheal Trinity

Lol theres a very long list cosplay wise I havent gotten around to make a gundam one yet,but its definately in the works.I f i had to cosplay anyone it would have to be betwen johann and Lockon lol.  

Meister_Johann_Trinity

Mystic Moon Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 pm
mystic moon bunny here!!
my real names a secret xp
i'm 15 turning 16
my fav character in gs and gsd is Kira (he's so cool whee ) and lacus

i luv these gundams here:
ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
GN-0000 OO Gundam  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:55 pm
hi i am Cagalli GSD, and I love gundam seed and gundam seed destiny, to say that my first cosplay was cagalli few years ago. I hope this place fun and be helpful to me when you have doubts, since I'm new n.n
cool  

cagalliGSD

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Guardian Of Cats

Divine Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm
o.o i shouldn't changed my name into a gundam seed char

lol.....
oh well i need 8,343 more gold o.o

oh well kewl call me tony ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 am
Hiya! My name's DemoicDollie, but you can call me Dollie for short. In real life I'm Danielle or Danni for short and also I'm 16. I'm a huge fan of Gundam Seed and love it a little more than Destiny even though some of my favorite characters are from Destiny.

My favorite characters are Andrew Waltfeld, Mu La Flaga, Miriallia Haw, Dearka Elsman, Meer Campbell, Rau Le Creuset, and Heine Westenfluss. The characters I hate dislike is Flay Allster and Jona Roma Seiran, for several reasons. I like lots of different pairings, both crack and canon, but my one true pairing is Mu x Murrue. My favorite Gunadams are the Blitz, Aegis, and Gaia. I also like The Moebius Zero and LaGowe.

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 pm
Xx-DemonicDollie-xX
Hiya! My name's DemoicDollie, but you can call me Dollie for short. In real life I'm Danielle or Danni for short and also I'm 16. I'm a huge fan of Gundam Seed and love it a little more than Destiny even though some of my favorite characters are from Destiny.

My favorite characters are Andrew Waltfeld, Mu La Flaga, Miriallia Haw, Dearka Elsman, Meer Campbell, Rau Le Creuset, and Heine Westenfluss. The characters I hate dislike is Flay Allster and Jona Roma Seiran, for several reasons. I like lots of different pairings, both crack and canon, but my one true pairing is Mu x Murrue. My favorite Gunadams are the Blitz, Aegis, and Gaia. I also like The Moebius Zero and LaGowe.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ch put, the needle on it I'll tell you where I want it C'mon and spin me on it All my freaks say
~~

O_o you get points for knowing Heine's last name and actually knowing who Jona is biggrin ~~
Put, the needle on it I'll tell you where I want it C'mon and spin me on it All my freaks say
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 pm
My name is Cagalli Yula Athha. (Outside of Gaia its, Mia) I'm 16 and Gundam Seed is my life. I strongly support Athrun Cagalli, Kira Fllay, Shinn Lunamaria, and Kira Lacus.

I really do not like, Athrun Meer, Athrun Meyrin, Shinn Stellar.

Also here is my form for joining.  

LiL diVa PrINCess

The un-hugable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:36 am
Hi everyone, I'm Tash [in real life], I'm 13, and I love to draw! I've been drawing and singing since I can remember and want to make it into a profession someday. I love Kira and Athrun from Gundam Seed, but I absolutely adore Lacus- I love her singing!

Tash xxx  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 am
hello nothing much to say since i have a boring life and that im 14 ill be 15 soon  

Cyrocor

i poke you with chainsaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm
im stephanie but call me steph if u want and im almost 15 biggrin 3nodding and i love gundam seed destiny!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 pm
Hiya well im akira im 21. Nice to meet you all! I have been watching Gundam Seed since it first started aireing in Japan and have followed Destiny and all the side story's that they have released since then XD.  

x20akira

KazutoKatsuragi

Greedy Hunter

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:17 am
'Ello. My name ish Jacky. =D I've been watching the gundam series for awhile now. Still have watched them all cause I'm still watching like 50 other animes. T^T Nice ta meet chu all. =3  
Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff