Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music
  Yay
View Results

Herelen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm
Um... Kurotshatchi scares the f--- out of me? Or... Imps and Angels, because I like cute stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:03 pm
lol I could have guessed yours Science...
I have no idea what I would name one... probably something totally random that makes no sense whatsoever... Or the Jet-Lag Retards...  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm
Oooooooooooooooooooh 0.o! Maybe mine would be (lots of swishing sounds in the air) The Tachyons!!! or The Photons!!! Wait! I came up with a genius idea! What if I named a band...*starts thinking of a genius idea* The Wolf Ryots(Yes it's spelled that way and I think there might be an h in wolf) or The Hyper Giants?!? Possibly the Quarks or the electrons. Maybe The Super Strings.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 am
Recently, I've been listening to a lot of 30 Seconds to Mars. It's almost, ALMOST!!! as good as 3 Days Grace. I added about 12 of their songs to my iTunes but there's still about 2-3 more I need to buy.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Ooo, yeah I like them pretty well also... I need some new bands with good lyrics...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Huh... Oh, I just remembered, there's a website for misheard lyrics. It's hilarious... Some of the misheard lyrics... Others are just misheard lyrics that have no relevance at all. Try linkin park maybe? They have good songs but I'm not really a music rater.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm
Oh yeah, I went through a major Linkin Park phase where they were like my favorite XP
I know! The misheard lyrics for Fall Out Boy's "Arm's Race" is hilarious. They have those on Youtube also...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Some of them made me hysterical... But that's not very hard now is it? Lol, The 30 Seconds To Mars songs are kinda weird because it says a line in one song that is correspondent to the name of another one of their songs. And on 93 Million Miles, there is the creepiest line of all of times history eek .  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:01 pm
what is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:45 pm
Well the one before it is "Lose your mind" but the singer says it kinda fast so it sometimes sounds like "Would you mind?" and then the real line that's creepy is "Crawl inside" because it's talking about the universe. But the way the music is playing and the tone of voice is, everything makes it sound really eerie. 93 million miles always says "Welcome to the universe!" which is the name of another song of theirs.  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:33 pm
*whistles and spins scythe around* The forum's already on its death bead...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:49 pm
*Looks at forum* Good bye mister four arm... Oh wait I forgot to give you this Herelen2. It's for recharging you spirits after the death of this forum...*Pulls out bob-omb from out of nowhere and throws at Herelen2* Catch! *KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Oops. Sorry. Well, look at the bright side everyone! Um... It was a balck bob-omb, one of the evil ones, not one of the good red ones! *Is surrounded by black bob-ombs*-*King bob-omb falls on top head* Hey, Mario has awesome music! And so does Kirby! Nintendo has good music, because Chuck Norris let it and said it does! *Blows up in explosion from king bob-omb*  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 pm
G-good for you... Im still killing this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:12 pm
Lol! I made the this page real long like because of all of the !s! I'll go add some moer!  

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 pm
Wait just a minute! I have some bands for this! It's like a 'band'-aid! Yuk yuk. Any ways, the bands I'm into are Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Flogging Molly, Bethoven, Chopine, Mozart Weird Al Yankovic, Supertramp, The Beatles, Train, Toto, Genises, Cold Play, OK Go, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and Europe. Otherwise, I like songs by other bands, but not enough to list them here.

*Looks at list* Wow, I just realized that like half of those bands don't exist anymore.

PS: I know that Bethoven, Mozart, and Chopine aren't bands, but they still rock!  
Main Discussions and Oddities...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff