Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:31 pm
kittyluck13
Exactly!! Naruto would be more than willing to enter a relationship with sasuke and sasuke has to much pride to ever let naruto top. 3nodding and if you wanna argue the mental/emotional stability bit, couples rely on each other. neither one would be solely dependent on the other. it's mutual! so there. 4laugh
Haha, true true xD Now, we just need Kishimoto to make some extras on his manga for a SasuNaru/ NaruSasu moment when they're in a hot spring... O.o  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:05 am
eek sasunaru in a hot spring.... burning_eyes i think i'm starting to blush. that would be nice though i'd hate to have to deal with all my friends freaking out. they all want sasusaku. i'd love it though! 4laugh  

kittyluck13

Full-Flame Neko

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:35 pm
I would love that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:37 pm
kittyluck13
eek sasunaru in a hot spring.... burning_eyes i think i'm starting to blush. that would be nice though i'd hate to have to deal with all my friends freaking out. they all want sasusaku. i'd love it though! 4laugh
They were in episode 101. And it's not really a filler, Kishimoto actually made Kakashi's birthday for his manga. And it's hilarious xd  

DeficientLoser

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm
kittyluck13
Quote:
Oh, Naruto just doesn't like guys naked cuz he hasn't seen Sasuke naked yet!

that we know of at least. I mean they went on missions together so they might have had to bathe at the same time. you never know.

well, there was that one time in the filler ep were they wanted to see kakashi's face. at one point, they got him into a bathing place, though i don't think that that ep will be on cn, just look up naruto filler kakashi face  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Inuhime2
kittyluck13
Quote:

that we know of at least. I mean they went on missions together so they might have had to bathe at the same time. you never know.

well, there was that one time in the filler ep were they wanted to see kakashi's face. at one point, they got him into a bathing place, though i don't think that that ep will be on cn, just look up naruto filler kakashi face
I wouldn't really count that as a filler. Kishimoto actually drew it in his manga...somewhere... At least I think...I've been drowning myself in homework that I completely forgot about Naruto...  

AraiHito
Crew

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 am
I agree, making babies has nothing to do with love. But then, there are a lot of simple minded people in this world, so what are you gonna do. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 am
Zubora
Inuhime2
kittyluck13
Quote:

I wouldn't really count that as a filler. Kishimoto actually drew it in his manga...somewhere... At least I think...I've been drowning myself in homework that I completely forgot about Naruto...

You guys are talking about episode 101 right? neutral That actually was a filler, but Kishimoto did do a small manga of it. But it was a side manga to the original manga.  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:49 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Zubora
Inuhime2
kittyluck13
Quote:

You guys are talking about episode 101 right? neutral That actually was a filler, but Kishimoto did do a small manga of it. But it was a side manga to the original manga.
Hm, I always thought it wasn't a filler...well it's an extra then. He still made it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:50 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
I agree, making babies has nothing to do with love. But then, there are a lot of simple minded people in this world, so what are you gonna do. =/
Bash the simple minded people in the head with a hammer.... surprised  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:33 pm
I agree it really pisses me of when they bring that up.Also as someone mentioned in the first page.He's been concentrating on revenge overall.He's never mentioned restoring his clan since the beginning of the series.
Another bit of info is if he was so set on *restoring* his clan,he would have jumped at the chance to find a date with one of his fangirls instead of flat out ignoring them.
Besides, the only person he really seems to truley respect and admire out of the whole series is Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:23 pm
kittycatneko3
I agree it really pisses me of when they bring that up.Also as someone mentioned in the first page.He's been concentrating on revenge overall.He's never mentioned restoring his clan since the beginning of the series.
Another bit of info is if he was so set on *restoring* his clan,he would have jumped at the chance to find a date with one of his fangirls instead of flat out ignoring them.
Besides, the only person he really seems to truley respect and admire out of the whole series is Naruto.
Yes, that is true. In the matter of fact, in the entire series of Naruto, Sasuke has only been concentrating on Itachi and Naruto. Sure, he also cared about Sakura but Naruto is the only one that broke through his barrier.

I think reviving his clan, for having sex is a stupid idea.  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:55 pm
Yup,i also hate it when they bring up the "He's more likely to pick Sakura for the sake of restoring his clan" thing...i mean wtf?! he hardly acknowledges her.
I know this is kind of mean but im pretty sure most of u would be thinking this *something i put together earlier*.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 pm
kittycatneko3
Yup,i also hate it when they bring up the "He's more likely to pick Sakura for the sake of restoring his clan" thing...i mean wtf?! he hardly acknowledges her.
I know this is kind of mean but im pretty sure most of u would be thinking this *something i put together earlier*.

User Image

LOL!!!

Love that. Can I put it on my profile?  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:31 pm
Ok lol mrgreen  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash