View Results

Vylox

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:21 pm
so I bounce through the a/m/c and see a couple of threads... on the pulse.. and they are...
recommend anime ?
naruto .......
bleach .......
Death Note .....

dont get me wrong... I dig it when a person wants to watch something different... but jeebus folx.. 5 million threads about "can you recommend me an anime" it gets tiring.. even though I've seen enough that I could post 5 animes that few people have heard of.. let alone watched in each one that pops up.

Ok.. naruto.. I saw it all the way up to episode 221 (the last ep b4 shippuden starts.. which is 222 in following release order) BEFORE IT EVEN WENT INTO PRODUCTION FOR AMERICAN RELEASE.. (sorry about the caps there) and on the forums I trolled then.. I went through all these same threads.. I did enjoy naruto.. it is a fun watch (occasionally) but it is shonen.. and as such, will always be more and more of the same.. good guys run after bad guys.. they fight.. bad guy wins.. good guy goes home licks wounds.. comes back, beats up bad guy.. bad guy goes home licks wounds.. comes back beats up good guy.. wash rinse repeat. It is bothersome and tiring..

Bleach.. see above.

Death Note. to be blunt and honest. I like the premise, and the story would be a good one.. but the anime just plain sucked. All the plot twists were messed up, mis-timed or just not there at all. I will say no more.

I will watch pretty much anything, and if the thread interests me I'll probably visit it, however repetition is something for work, NOT pleasure.

I would love to see the a/m/c actually be about a multitude of different anime, however thanks to the Gaia ToS and the huge anti-pirating schtick that the US (and several other countries) are on.. that does not appear to be something forth-coming.

T throwing
E everyone
S some
T tasty
I ice
C cream
L laden
E ecstasy
S sugar-candies  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 pm
I'm glad this guild exists... I mean... I love Bleach and all... But I DO wish I could find some one willing to have an intelligent conversation about Cowboy Bebop (Some one who has seen up to the last episode), Last Excel, and other animes that are really good, but not many people talk about them...
As for the A/M/C...
I have only been on Gaia for a little under a year, so I can't comment very well on that...  

Lumi Marie

Kayann Sheridan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:52 am
-Only wanted Naruto til the 10th "believe it" or so
-only seen 1-13 of Death note
-Do not want to see ANY of Bleach.

Yeah...I'm good. ^_^

*dresses up her avi to get ready to pwn some noobs*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 am
Vylox

T throwing
E everyone
S some
T tasty
I ice
C cream
L laden
E ecstasy
S sugar-candies

*nods in agreement* Indeed  

Kayann Sheridan

lost4lifebia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 am
Has anyone heard of Avalon High? Its about like King Arthur and stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 pm
lost4lifebia
Has anyone heard of Avalon High? Its about like King Arthur and stuff

I am not familiar with it. But please start a thread about it. I for one like to know moar.  

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers