Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Are we bias? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money
View Results

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:31 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
Well the only difference is that they believe in something so trival and yet we actually have more of the evidence to slash.
Please give us some evidence to back up your theroy.
I don't need evidence, it should be obvious. Seriously, I don't get how people can get so worked up about a one sided love. Not all love can b returned, do you know how naive the whole fricken Naruto fandom is?! Seriously!
And yet we're so worked up about a slash pairing. When everyone keeps saying "sasuke is not gay!" "Naruto is NOT GAY!" It's just the matter of preference. But we can't really help it can we?
That's what makes it really difficult for all of us to hang around together. With the people who likes sakusasu and hinanaru. We hate one sided pairings and they hate us for making them gay.
They do yet they don't see us complaining that they're making one sided pairings requited. Yes we can't help it but do you how many people now say they are not gay? And are complaining about us slash fans? They're more bias hinanarutards, sakuranarutards, sakusasutards than us now.
I'm with you but i see it more as, just the newbies are bias.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:32 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Zubora
I don't need evidence, it should be obvious. Seriously, I don't get how people can get so worked up about a one sided love. Not all love can b returned, do you know how naive the whole fricken Naruto fandom is?! Seriously!
And yet we're so worked up about a slash pairing. When everyone keeps saying "sasuke is not gay!" "Naruto is NOT GAY!" It's just the matter of preference. But we can't really help it can we?
That's what makes it really difficult for all of us to hang around together. With the people who likes sakusasu and hinanaru. We hate one sided pairings and they hate us for making them gay.
They do yet they don't see us complaining that they're making one sided pairings requited. Yes we can't help it but do you how many people now say they are not gay? And are complaining about us slash fans? They're more bias hinanarutards, sakuranarutards, sakusasutards than us now.
The newbies are quite annoying but they're just kids. They're not used to seeing slash pairings because they're too use to girl and boy being paired up.

Yes, that's true but sometimes slash fans pair up two guys who hardly talk to each other, too. So, in short we're all bias.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 am
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Zubora
The newbies are quite annoying but they're just kids. They're not used to seeing slash pairings because they're too use to girl and boy being paired up.

Yes, that's true but sometimes slash fans pair up two guys who hardly talk to each other, too. So, in short we're all bias.
True...but people are so hypocrite about it. And they're hetero fans.They complain about us putting two guys together when hetero fans put two people girlxguy who hardly talk to each other! And they think that's BETTER! It's practically the same damn thing! Hypocritical asses.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:53 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

True...but people are so hypocrite about it. And they're hetero fans.They complain about us putting two guys together when hetero fans put two people girlxguy who hardly talk to each other! And they think that's BETTER! It's practically the same damn thing! Hypocritical asses.
Yes, but some yaoi fans put two guys together also. They're all basically doing the same thing. We're all bias.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:59 pm
I'll have to agree with gamexrocks on this. unless you can provide absolutely undeniable solid proof that something is a fact, then most of what is said in the forums is opinions. making it biased. though it's really annoying and rude when people refuse to even look at both sides to things.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:29 pm
kittyluck13
I'll have to agree with gamexrocks on this. unless you can provide absolutely undeniable solid proof that something is a fact, then most of what is said in the forums is opinions. making it biased. though it's really annoying and rude when people refuse to even look at both sides to things.
Exactly, it's just shallow to not look at both opinions.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Momotastic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:27 am
I think a lot of shonen ai fans are biased about pairings, but so are hetero fans. We who like yaoi see a close friendship between males and say, "Oh, what a cute pairing!" because they're emotionally close and there are those little hints everywhere.

You know the little hints. This is a SasuNaru guild.

Hetero fans look at a pretty girl, a popular guy, or unrequited love and say, "Oh, what a cute pairing!" because it's the social norm. Everyone's a little biased depending on their tastes. Okay, think about this: if Naruto were a girl, (or Sasuke, it doesn't matter) every single het fan who saw that show would say, "ohmigosh, they're in love. What a tragic love story," ect, ect. We, however, might not like the pairing as much. "What? A girl in love with a boy? Booooring. We all know Sasuke secretly has a thing for Neji."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:32 am
tsuki_no_amei
I think a lot of shonen ai fans are biased about pairings, but so are hetero fans. We who like yaoi see a close friendship between males and say, "Oh, what a cute pairing!" because they're emotionally close and there are those little hints everywhere.

Hetero fans look at a pretty girl, a popular guy, or unrequited love and say, "Oh, what a cute pairing!" because it's the social norm. Everyone's a little biased depending on their tastes. Okay, think about this: if Naruto were a girl, (or Sasuke, it doesn't matter) every single het fan who saw that show would say, "ohmigosh, they're in love. What a tragic love story," ect, ect. We, however, might not like the pairing as much. "What? A girl in love with a boy? Booooring. We all know Sasuke secretly has a thing for Neji."
That's true, but some of the slash/yaoi fans are only kidding about some of the pairings. Whether are not it's cute, some does know it's not going to happen.

Yeah, if Naruto was a girl, Sasuke would fall head over heels with him XD  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Mika_chann
tsuki_no_amei

That's true, but some of the slash/yaoi fans are only kidding about some of the pairings. Whether are not it's cute, some does know it's not going to happen.

Yes, that is true. But, some might not be. Everyone's different; you can't just assume that slash fans are more civil.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:42 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
tsuki_no_amei

Yes, that is true. But, some might not be. Everyone's different; you can't just assume that slash fans are more civil.
Ok. Most slash fans are civil. Obsessive fans are not. Better?  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:06 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
tsuki_no_amei

Yes, very. Don't forget about the other fans.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
tsuki_no_amei

.... stare  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:23 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
tsuki_no_amei

.... stare
Muwahahha >=)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
.... stare
Muwahahha >=)
... stare  

DeficientLoser

Mizu no Neko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:47 am
Personally, like mentioned before, we're all bais in any pairing. Some people don't SasuNaruSasu because they boys (mostly the homophobics) and say that Naruto is a shonen manga not a shonen-ai and therefore no romance and yet that swear the stars for sasusaku and naruhina and even sasuhina (still don't how that's possible)

I actually remember that a article was suppose to have come out from an convention Kishimoto did when he said he like SasuNaru, likes the doujinshis that come from it and would have done a sasunaru ending but wanted it to be an open-ended ending. (he said that it's was a love triangle but a circle, like biting it's tail in which Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura likes Sasuke and Sasuke has strong feelings for Naruto)

Most people deny that article and say that a fan made it. But if it was article about the approval of sasusaku or naruhina, they would believe on the spot.

I mean Kishimoto even admitted that Sakura sees Naruto as she her rival for Sasuke. After Naruto and Sasuke kissed, Sakura never kissed him and Sasuke has never kissed girls in fact.

But seriously if Naruto was a girl then suddenly it will be like 'yea, SasuNaru!! It's so canon' better yet, if Sasuke was a girl would they still be saying sasusaku?  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff