Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: victorian, goth, artists, writing, music 

Reply .:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.
.:~ Introductions ~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_TheKillerAnna

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:12 pm
Hello ladies and gents. My name is Joanna and I'm currently 21 years old. I have been happily married for a little over two years. I have no particular style. I listen to screamo and industrial and I absolutely adore Emilie Autumn. In my spare time, I enjoy making miniture Victorian hats. I was invited here by Kitschy. By the way, thank you for the invitation dear.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 pm
Hello, my name is Ms. Cockey. I'm sixteen years of age, almost ready for my debut. My interests include the designing of my own corset, which I need to shop for sweatdrop , writing and photography. I am also quite infatuated with Mistress Autumn, her music and I'm well on my way to developing an Opheliac complex. I realize this sounds a bit...arrogant, but I'm a really nice person, I promise :]

P.S. I'm also new to Gaia :]  

Cockey VonMurdertits

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:40 pm
Um hello, my name is xSnow_Himex, I was invited to this guild from a old rping friend of mine. So I thought it would be nice of me to accept her request. I enjoy rping, listening to music, watching movies, writing random stories, watching anime. Also I'm 22 and a very nice person.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:43 pm
Hello! I am a 19 year-old lolita who's first language is French. I'm a passionate and loving person who's heart alway end up broken sweatdrop at least my make-up is waterproof. When I am not thinking about how feelings can ruin your life I like sewing pretty clothes, draw, read mangas, listen to music and play horror video games. I won't make false modesty, I am a pretty good seamstress (I work at a fabric store), don't hesitate to ask me for tips or answers to sewing problems! whee

~Random facts~
-I have another personality called Melissa. She is in fact a character I created for a real-life vampire RPG and she ended up occupying a corner in my brain and sharing my body. Life sucks.
-I collect lacy and frilly underwears.
-My favourite accessories are garters.
-I can't say no to alcoholic beverages.  

Razor Lolly-pop Girl

LaLaLogic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm
Hello. I'm a 21 year old from Canada, I got a invite to come here. This place seems to suit me very well, so thanks. biggrin

I'm kind of a always-daydreaming-sweetie-nice-girl, but once you really get to know me, I'm pretty damn strange. However, I suspect I'm in good company here with that.

I love fashion, especially industrial, steampunk, cyber, gothic, punk and gothic lolita fashions. My dream is to make some money off of my sewing and designs someday.

I'm a music addict, I can listen to anything but I love industrial music and its related genres best. I spend rather a lot of time dancing around in my apartment to it.

I'm very shy, but I'm always happy to chat. PM and say hi any time, if you like. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 am
You can call me Mar, I'm in my late 20's and I'm an artist.
I'm also one of those people still in College.

I'm a music addict.
I'm not goth, emo, steampunk, or anything other clique title- I love the music and the fashion for these genres, but I don't fit into it.

I'm into a wide variety things, from reading things like comics, manga, and sci fi to Ancient Mythology, folklore and Jane Austin.

I do like anime, mostly the mind twists, I also like Kenneth Braunuff's Shakespearian movies, as well as silly cute movies.

So yeah.... thats about all I can think of right now.  

Marlynna

A Fever Dream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm Alison, 22 years old, and in love with art. I'm happy to see so many EA fans.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:14 am
Allow, lovelies!!! Looking forward to meeting you all!  

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sessigirl

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 am
Hello my name is Jenny, I am 14 years old, I love music,anime, reading, and All things EA. ^-^ I also love to draw and go horseback rideing whenever I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Hey, I'm Kaitou, or Kai for those with lazy fingers.
I'd call myself a photographer, martial artist, science and music fanatic, and an amateur writer, but I'm not that vain.
P:

I'm 18, resident of the mideastern US.
I love to read, but don't even try handing me a romance novel. I guess I'm a bit of a jock having plenty of experience with various sports, but the only ones I've stuck with over the years are my martial arts and swimming.

Music I like includes Linkin Park, Emilie Autumn, Rasputina. Abney Park, Rush, Queen, and plenty more.

User Image  

Kaiju Koi

Y0 Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Hello, I'm Leanne.I'm 13 years old and I live in the Midwestern part of the USA.

I am interested in becoming a writer. I love to write and have so many ideas.

I like all kinds of music, expect most pop and all country music.

A few of my favorite bands Evanescence,Vocaloid, and many many more.

I love to RP. I also love manga. I'm really into it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:25 am
bonjour!

my name is Rachel, and I just got invited and am really excited. I am a huge fan of Emilie Autumn (I'm currently listening to Dead is the New Alive) and looove reading and writing, poetry and stories that never seem to find and end. I live in the United States of America!

Random tidbits:
I love running.
I get veeery obsessive (over singers and stuff, currently it's EA)
I like school.
ummmm....well that's me, so hi.

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

xxMissManicMuffinxx

Liberal Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Hello all my dear muffins!

My name is Bri, TheManicMuffin on the EA forum. I have been a muffin for awhile now. I am 16 years old. Call me MissManicMuffin or Bri if you like. I live in Ohio. Please feel free to pm me or aim or whatever suits your fancy :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 am
Hello, I'm Megumi, I'm 16, and I joined this guild because I'm completely enamoured with all things Victorian (and I just recently discovered Miss Emilie Autumn). My interests include sewing, drawing, jewellry making, and crafts in general. I dress in a combination of lolita and aristocrat styles, most of the time. I'm Canadian. Where music is concerned, I listen to a lot of Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, and other visual kei bands, as well as of course Emilie Autumn.  

Megumi Selwyn

MadameLeLoup

Business Elder

6,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:31 am
Hello, I am Kat and I was invited here after visiting an Emilie Autumn Forum. I am 17 years old, and only a month away from turning 18. I love designing my own fashions and I also love photography, writing, and reading.
Emilie Autumn is amazing and I love her voice. My older sister introduced me to her with "God Help Me" and I have been a fan ever since.
I love meeting new people and hopefully will make some new friends in this guild. biggrin  
.:~ For Wayward Victorian Girls ~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff