Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Motherly bond... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasunaru233

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm
So.. It's possible that Sasuke misses his mother, since Sakura always babies him. Scratch that, 100% possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 pm
I agree, but I never thought of it that way before. I'm not sure, though. he's kinda rude to her for her to be his mother...  

Chizome309

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 am
Chizome309
I agree, but I never thought of it that way before. I'm not sure, though. he's kinda rude to her for her to be his mother...
But everyone's rude to there mothers...at times they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm
You know what, I can see that...she's not really a very good love interest for either Sasuke or Naruto...but still. If you look at how she tries to help them throughout the series...you can see her as a motherly figure...

After all, as the series goes on, she becomes more like Tsunade and she's deffinitely more like a mother...so it works! xp  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:39 pm
OokamiValkire
You know what, I can see that...she's not really a very good love interest for either Sasuke or Naruto...but still. If you look at how she tries to help them throughout the series...you can see her as a motherly figure...

After all, as the series goes on, she becomes more like Tsunade and she's deffinitely more like a mother...so it works! xp
Sakura reminds me of a mother hen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:48 pm
OokamiValkire

Haha, yeah, Tsunade is definitely the mother looking over everyone.

Now that I think about it, Sasu'saku reminds me of Yuki and Tohru. Since Yuki never really had a motherly relationship, he misses it and looks at Tohru for that kind of relationship.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm
tat mite b tru. but i think sasu see saku as a sis.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 pm
sasunarugurlll
tat mite b tru. but i think sasu see saku as a sis.
Haha, maybe xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:45 pm
Gamexrocks
OokamiValkire

Haha, yeah, Tsunade is definitely the mother looking over everyone.

Now that I think about it, Sasu'saku reminds me of Yuki and Tohru. Since Yuki never really had a motherly relationship, he misses it and looks at Tohru for that kind of relationship.
now that i think of it. this makes more sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm
i thibk its more of a motherly relationship too  

Oh Sundae

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm
ichibi Hinata
yah me to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm
sasunarugurlll
ichibi Hinata
yah me to.
now that we look at it more. only sasuke saw her as a mother, sakura took it to a wholenother level. and hurt herself in the process she didn't have to but she chose to.  

AraiHito
Crew

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm
Zubora
sasunarugurlll
ichibi Hinata
yah me to.
now that we look at it more. only sasuke saw her as a mother, sakura took it to a wholenother level. and hurt herself in the process she didn't have to but she chose to.
and!!! exclaim
wen pl erd sasu-chan lykes long hair is becuz he misses his mommy. who has long hair!! xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:52 pm
sasunarugurlll
Zubora
sasunarugurlll
ichibi Hinata
yah me to.
and!!! exclaim
wen pl erd sasu-chan lykes long hair is becuz he misses his mommy. who has long hair!! xd xd
true xd  

SasuNarufan4evas

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm
"I'm stronger than before.."

User Image

I can see it sort of xd Sasuke after his clan was killed, he needs people to depend on right? And those happen to be Naruto and Sakura. But I don't know Sakura is babying Sasuke though xd

-Sakura-chan

User Image

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas