Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Should Naruto be left out, or should he not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
  money....
View Results

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:50 am
XhypergirlX
Naruto shouldn't be left out
...And your reason?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 pm
waaa! sasunaru, sasunaru! that all i can say!!!  

Yuki564

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:10 pm
Yuki564
Haha XD I see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 am
Yuki564

your avvy!!! it looks like Sasu and Naru XDDD  

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:16 pm
I say Naruto should not be left out. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Sakura, but Naruto IS the main character of the story. So him being put to the side would kind of...defeat the purpose of calling the series NARUTO in the first place. sweatdrop

I think Sakura would be much happier with Lee anyway. He practically idolizes her, whereas Sasuke has shown little to no interest in her as anything more than a companion.

Besides...I'm a SasuNaru shipper all the way. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:16 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
I say Naruto should not be left out. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Sakura, but Naruto IS the main character of the story. So him being put to the side would kind of...defeat the purpose of calling the series NARUTO in the first place. sweatdrop

I think Sakura would be much happier with Lee anyway. He practically idolizes her, whereas Sasuke has shown little to no interest in her as anything more than a companion.

Besides...I'm a SasuNaru shipper all the way. xp
I agree!!! biggrin  

DeficientLoser

XxPockyLuvaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:33 pm
SasuSaku is one of the worst Naruto pairings alive.I can't stand that pairing so much. -__-

~*Kyra*~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 pm
MrsKyraWay
SasuSaku is one of the worst Naruto pairings alive.I can't stand that pairing so much. -__-

~*Kyra*~
I know, I especially can't stand the fans and Naruhina fans...I can tolerate some but...ugh...  

DeficientLoser

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:47 pm
You know, I'm pretty sure its NaruSaku for Part 2; they've gotten more hints than any other pairing in the series (besides like, AsumaxKurenai, who *SPOILER* had a baby xD *SPOILER*, so no uncertainties there). I don't really mind them since they're practically an inevitability and SasuSaku/NaruHina were Part 1 ships, anyway? ;P

Personally, SasuSaku makes me throw up in my mouth. >>; As NarutoForum's Anti-SasuSaku FC put it:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:49 pm
I have to say, the people that created naruto created a complicated love triangle: sasuke
/ )
sakura - naruto

sasuke cares about naruto in a friend till death kind of way. (even though he tried to kill him)
sakura loves sasuke and cares a little about naruto
naruto is in love with sakura but cares enough about sasuke that he brings out the demon to protect him.

I think that sasuke will destoy himself,
sakura will be really sad and start noticing what other guys have done for her,
naruto will be angry, sad, frustraited, and start to notice hinata.

no one will get each other, all will lose in some way, and no one will be totally happy. (out of team 7 at least)

Wow! It's like I just described life in one sentance!  

hakumei de ninja

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 pm
plushiesexual
You know, I'm pretty sure its NaruSaku for Part 2; they've gotten more hints than any other pairing in the series (besides like, AsumaxKurenai, who *SPOILER* had a baby xD *SPOILER*, so no uncertainties there). I don't really mind them since they're practically an inevitability and SasuSaku/NaruHina were Part 1 ships, anyway? ;P

Personally, SasuSaku makes me throw up in my mouth. >>; As NarutoForum's Anti-SasuSaku FC put it:

User Image

Omg, same here. I absolutely despise Naruhina and SasuSaku. To me, they are both the most illogical pairing in the history of anime. They're both based on "if." And all loves come true. *Barf* Naruto is not a stupid little fairy tale.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:09 am
I think that sakura has built sasuke up in her mind so much, that if she were to be with him she'd try to change him and it'd all fall apart. Naruto realizes sasuke's personality and excepts it. And sasuke would probably prefer naruto because he's always tried. Sakura would be better off with Lee who'll treat her the way she wants to be treated and it'd hopefully teach her how to have some common sense. So, Sakura won't be left out and SasuNaru will eventually rule the world! twisted heh, heh, okay maybe not the world but at least the forums. 4laugh  

kittyluck13

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:14 pm
kittyluck13
I think that sakura has built sasuke up in her mind so much, that if she were to be with him she'd try to change him and it'd all fall apart. Naruto realizes sasuke's personality and excepts it. And sasuke would probably prefer naruto because he's always tried. Sakura would be better off with Lee who'll treat her the way she wants to be treated and it'd hopefully teach her how to have some common sense. So, Sakura won't be left out and SasuNaru will eventually rule the world! twisted heh, heh, okay maybe not the world but at least the forums. 4laugh
Sakura would be better off with Lee. Since, Lee's affection for her is basically the same thing as her feelings for Sasuke and Hinata's feelings for Naruto. So why can't they be together? Haha, SasuNaru rule the world yes, yes that will take some planning to do xDD Anyways, I suppose it could work but that all depends if Sakura gave up on Sasuke. Which I think she did. But Naruto, it's a whole different story.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:17 pm
Gamexrocks
kittyluck13
Sakura would be better off with Lee. Since, Lee's affection for her is basically the same thing as her feelings for Sasuke and Hinata's feelings for Naruto. So why can't they be together? Haha, SasuNaru rule the world yes, yes that will take some planning to do xDD Anyways, I suppose it could work but that all depends if Sakura gave up on Sasuke. Which I think she did. But Naruto, it's a whole different story.
It comes to be that Sakura could be better off with Lee. But, would she feel happy about it? It's better to not have any pairings at the end. So no one would be left out.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:22 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
kittyluck13
It comes to be that Sakura could be better off with Lee. But, would she feel happy about it? It's better to not have any pairings at the end. So no one would be left out.
O.O!!! AHHH!! YOU WERE ON!!! What the heck were you doing all these months?!! >=( Grr you. I guess, it will be better if there's no pairings at the end. Which I think will happen. But...I knowing me. I want SasuNaru to happen! *cries like a baby* XD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff