Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balisong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:57 pm
Hello everyone! biggrin My name is Steve and I live in Austin TX with my boyfriend and our dogs. My dog is a 4 yeard old Siberian Husky named Bucky, and my b/f's dog is a 3 yr. old Golden Lab named Shelly. I work at a guitar shop, my b/f is a veteranarian. I have been playing guitar for 20 years, I'm a prominent member in the Guitarists Guild of Gaia, and when I start rockin' out the pets usually run from the room gonk xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:05 pm
hi i'm adele, i live in portland oregon, i have at the time 4 dogs and two cats crying my mother is sending one of our dogs to the humansociety...she is only a puppy but we cant handle her... we all feel its best for her and us for her to leave... she needs a home with less animals to compete with... i just hope she gets the right home... i'll fight for my cat though! she is not leaving... even though my mom is sick and tired of her pissing everywear... stare bad cat... i'm 15 years old turning 16 in september oh i'm female xp and bi... i have a girlfriend not sure how long that will last though... i'll spare you the details... my dogs names are (oldest to youngest) Jazz E Bear, Bluez E Bear, Harmony Bear, and then Indie Bear(Indie is leaving cry ), my cats are Tiger Lilly (we just call her lilly) and Lacy PrarieDog... oh and i give them last names lol but lilly i had to give a first name blaugh , i wanted to be a vet... but even though i'd be helping them the facter i'd have to cut into them... sweatdrop i think i'll find something else... oh pictures! um well theres Me and my girlfriend i prefure this pic of me though.... then ther are my animals pics...JazzE,Lilly,Lacy,BluezE,Harmony,and then i dont have any pictures of Indie...ok thats enough lol oh yeah i talk alot...  

Adee

High-functioning Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobi Sapphos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:14 pm
Hi, I'm Liz, nineteen years old, and I live in Iowa. As of right now I have four dogs, and a sun conure. My dogs are two mini Dachshunds, a male and female named Angel and Toby, a sheltie mix named Elvis, and a peek-a-poo named Missy. (No pics right now, sorry.)

Toby is our puppy, and when he's not sleeping, eating, or pooping, he always wants to play. Play ball, play frisbee, anything. Even pillows. haha
Angel is really fat, so she lays around and is cute.
Elvis we rescued from being dumped off at a shelter by his previous owners. They weren't too nice... he was debarked by them and rarely let in the house. He's a really sweet boy, and likes to play outside and lay at our feet.
Missy is about fourteen years old, and the best lap dog ever. She's uber sweet and loves kisses. (: She's my baby.

My favorite kind of pet is obviously dogs. In the past, my family has also had cockatiels, rabbits, rats, a hamster, and my mom had a cat once. (we don't have cats anymore, though I'd like one myself one day.)

One day soon I hope to study to be a vet tech. My dream is to work for someplace like the humane society or ASPCA and help abused and neglected animals get new and loving homes. smile Glad to be here!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:51 pm
Hello, I'm Lisa and I have a few hundred pets. Yes, a few hundred. 3nodding I have one, 130g fishtake, which wroughly contains 100 to 150 fish. There are 2, 70g tanks wich contain another 150 combined, and there is also a 35g tank which contains nearly 300 baby fish, which the fish in the prior 3 tanks made.
On top of that i have 2 ferrets, named Peaches and Mr. Bean. As well as 3 cats named Frizzie Mowhawk, K-OS (named before I knew of the rapper), and Loopa.
So if that's not a few hundred I don't know what is blaugh !  

PunctureWounds

Osheana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:54 pm
Hello! smile

I am new here, just joined. I am a big pet lover and am a pre-vet student in Chicago.

I have a lot of pets although I've had more in the past...

Right now I have:

2 dogs:
Ginger, 8 year old Golden Retriever
Pooch, 10 year old Rat Terrier/Staffy Bull mix
And I had a foster Shih Tzu but he went to his new home recently...

One cat: "Sneakers" a tuxedo cat (black and white).

One "foster" rabbit: Cappuccino (mini-lop)

Two Rats:
Cara, Cinnamon Agouti dumbo
Kei, Russian Blue Rex dumbo

Three hamsters:
Peaches, black-eyed cream longhaired (Syrian)
Waffles, black-eyed cream banded longhaired (Syrian)
Cinnamon Bunzz, might be lilac fawn? (Dwarf)

Three frogs:
Millie, African Clawed Frog
Vash and Rem, African Dwarf Frogs

One mottled goldfish, Speedy

In the past I have also had snakes, anoles, mice, guinea pigs, ferrets, salamanders, other frogs, etc...

I love to do stuff with my dogs such as agility, obedience, flyball, carting, freestyle, hiking, etc...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:41 pm
Hi! I'm Jamie. I'm 22 and from Ohio. I'm getting married in 2 months, so most of my posts seem to revolve around that lol.

I grew up with 2 Wire Haired Fox Terrier (one of which is 13). This is Terry.

When my fiance and I moved in together, we went to the local shelter and brought home Heidi, our Australian Cattle Dog and somn' mix. She is a sweetie, but WAY too smart for her own good. If she's not constantly stimulated, she gets bored and destructive. So a few months later, we returned to the same shelter (since we had a great experience there) and got Heidi a "little" sister! Heidi is very aggressive, so we knew we had to get a big dog...

This is my big Lucy baby. My fiance and I both own the girls, but Lucy is very obviously my dog. She cries when I leave (even when he's home) and she sleeps next to my head on the bed. She's 2 years old and still a baby. She's very dense but very smart too. Sitting and waiting for me to talk to her. She's great off the leash too. I take her hiking all the time (well not so much anymore now that we have coyotes rolleyes ).

The problem with Lucy: She's an Anatolian Sheperd (Karabash). Extremely rare where I'm from. There aren't even any breeders in the state. In searching the nearest breeders, I found her. I'm so scared to contact the people. Whoever they sold her too... they can't have Lucy back. But they should know that she's all right. Right?

My good girls
Playing! Not fighting  

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Osho kun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:17 pm
Hi! my name is Osho kun. I live in west linn Oregon and im 12. I have 13 pets. 1 dog a cat and 11 tadpoles. my dogs name is Nickey. my cats name is Theo. and i havent named all the tadpoles yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:00 pm
hey my name is krista i am 13 live in ontario canada i have a dog named caron and a fish named garfunckle  

~I~loVe~EvAnEsCeNcE~

Sango1404

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:44 pm
Hi my names heather and im 16. I have many animals, dogs, cats, horses, just to name a minimum. My fav animals are wolfs. My fav animal breed of dog is Huskys(any type). I have a Siberian Husky,her name is Duchess. I currently reside in north dakota. My interests include video games, interenet, animals, reading, music, and more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:26 pm
My name is Rebecca Smith and I am 18 years old. I am currently in college, vet school, studying biology. I love animals and I want to help them so I am becoming a vet!

I think all animals are special and I love them all. I do not believe in animal abuse, and dog fighting. It is very cruel and mean and I would hate to think what the dogs are thinking. I want to stop this animal abuse, after all it was our fault that Pit Bulls are illegal in just about every state. We have trianed them to be mean and cruel, but all animals are kind, even if they don't seem like it at that very moment. As I watch Animal Planet and seeing Animal Police and watching these cops pulling out dead, abused, starved animals from homes and off the streets, it breacks my heart.

I hope you agree with, if you don't that's ok too, but I love anhimals and I will never abuse one.

Thank you for your time
Tamikatoshi  

Tamikatoshi

ymryson

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:47 am
Hi, I'm Midori, I'm almost 45 (ugh). I live in Central Florida.

I and my husband, Wolfsong, are the devoted servants of four rabbits, one diamond dove, and, currently, a stray cat and her five kittens. Mewy the cat is getting spayed today. I'll be glad about that when I have her safe home again this evening and can pet her and feed her Whiskas if she wants some (her fave).

The kitties are huge and eating solid food so they'll do alright today in her absence. I'll keep them off of her until she's healed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:14 pm
hello! my name is mousy or Nicole. I'm 13 going on 14 on holloween of 2005! I currently have three horses two dogs and one cat. I used to have thousands of cats until I moved and had to leave them in Idaho. Right now i live in Iowa.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
My horses are Arabs. There's Kaseem(whiteish gray), Allure(mahogany with a black mane), and BABY(dark brown at the moment)!!!! Baby's real name is Kemoset but he was sick when he was born so he is smaller than the rest so we call him baby. one of my dogs(bouncer)is a poodle-maltese cross, and my second dog(Joker Jr. orJJ is an english pointer.(My dad is a hunting geek sweatdrop ) My cat(Snowball)is an unknown breed. She came with our new house.  

Yama-chan101

Ethereas

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:44 pm
Hello, I'm Casey, I'm 18, work at Universal Studios in Florida. I have 2 dogs, a sheltie and a pomeranian, a cat (and I am allergic to her) 2 fish, and I have a rat. I've never once lived without a dog, and now that I am going to college and they don't allow pets, I am going to have puppy withdrawl. Seriously. I NEED my dog!! Anyway, I love all animals, and I've always had them, and I'm quite frankly pleased to be able to tlak to people who do as well!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:20 pm
Bublee_Blue
Hi, my name's rachel, i'm 13, female and live in Sydney Australia. I currently have a dog--my fav animals are cats and dogs. I love Japanese Spitz or any spitz for that matter. I also love golden retrievers, pomeraninas, labradors, and shi-tsu and maltese cross.

wow! you live in australia?! awsome! i'm 13 too! yay! i have a toy poodle/maltese cross. 4laugh  

Yama-chan101

singingangel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:42 am
Hello, my name is Singingangel. I live in PA and I live on a farm. I have 5 Horses,1 Pony,7 cats,2 Dogs,2 Birds, and about 3 strays. So that's 20 all together. If you want to see some of the pictures of my dogs and of my horses, although I only have a few, I want to be a veterinarian and a breeder for American Eskimo Dogs and also Pomerainians. (If you don't know what an American Eskimo is Either go to my website at the bottom or go to the AKC website at the bottom of the page. As this is my first webpage there MAY be some Glitches. Thanks,

Angel

http://www.geocities.com/eskie4agility

http://www.akc.org/breeds/american_eskimo_dog/index.cfm  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out