Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Brotherly bond? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm
nekoii_hiwatari-HAHA!! Maybe, we can only hope. If Kishimoto will make this boys loves XDD But yes, it is very true that the only reason why he haven't gave up on Sasuke, is because he's deeply cares for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:09 pm
Well, a lot of people say that a reason the het pairings (i.e., NaruSaku and SasuSaku) are so much more likely is because Sasuke and Naruto's bond is brotherly, because Team 7 is like a family. If this were true, doesn't that mean that Sakura is like their sister? Both of them?
I mean, my very own dearest sis is against sasunaru ( crying but I love her anyway) and we often have discussions on this brotherly bond issue. She says Kakashi is the father figure for them and Team 7 is like a family. I responded with the whole "if that's true then Sakura is a mother/sister figure and she doesn't belong with either of them anyway." My sister, being a reasonable person, dropped the _____Saku pairings. But she still likes NaruHina (shudder).
Anyway, the point is, the bond is a lot of different things. It can be interpreted as brotherly, and that's your decision; but it isn't impossible for the two to be together; Kishimoto, in an interview, said that Zabuza and Haku were "her first homosexual pairing." That means he isn't entirely opposed to the idea. Nobody can say its impossible.  

Momotastic

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:15 pm
tsuki_no_amei
Well, a lot of people say that a reason the het pairings (i.e., NaruSaku and SasuSaku) are so much more likely is because Sasuke and Naruto's bond is brotherly, because Team 7 is like a family. If this were true, doesn't that mean that Sakura is like their sister? Both of them?
I mean, my very own dearest sis is against sasunaru ( crying but I love her anyway) and we often have discussions on this brotherly bond issue. She says Kakashi is the father figure for them and Team 7 is like a family. I responded with the whole "if that's true then Sakura is a mother/sister figure and she doesn't belong with either of them anyway." My sister, being a reasonable person, dropped the _____Saku pairings. But she still likes NaruHina (shudder).
Anyway, the point is, the bond is a lot of different things. It can be interpreted as brotherly, and that's your decision; but it isn't impossible for the two to be together; Kishimoto, in an interview, said that Zabuza and Haku were "her first homosexual pairing." That means he isn't entirely opposed to the idea. Nobody can say its impossible.
Isn't kakashi like an uncle to them? Naruto's father figure is Iruka. I think she's against the whole brotherly bond idea. Because they do in fact care for each other a little too much...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:00 pm
Because they're homophobes. rolleyes Most of things don't really have all that great reasoning.

Honestly though, if you look at straight FEELINGS, Sasuke's relationship with Naruto is really the only one where Sasuke has just as strong feelings for the other person as the other person does for him; or at least, used to. IMO, 'brothers' or 'best friends' doesn't even begin to cut it in describing how intense Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is; there's so much passion and unintentional intimacy in all of their feelings involving each other, you can't just flatly call it 'platonic'. Face it, if Sasuke was a girl, or vice versa, the entire Naruto fandom would ship them, and that's a fact. =P

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:52 am
plushiesexual
Because they're homophobes. rolleyes Most of things don't really have all that great reasoning.

Honestly though, if you look at straight FEELINGS, Sasuke's relationship with Naruto is really the only one where Sasuke has just as strong feelings for the other person as the other person does for him; or at least, used to. IMO, 'brothers' or 'best friends' doesn't even begin to cut it in describing how intense Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is; there's so much passion and unintentional intimacy in all of their feelings involving each other, you can't just flatly call it 'platonic'. Face it, if Sasuke was a girl, or vice versa, the entire Naruto fandom would ship them, and that's a fact. =P
OMG! I whole heartilly agree with you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:52 am
Shessh. I'm getting sick of people always says it's brotherly. But they make a big deal when we say that Naruhina is friendship or sibling relationships. Seriously.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Mika_chann
Shessh. I'm getting sick of people always says it's brotherly. But they make a big deal when we say that Naruhina is friendship or sibling relationships. Seriously.
Actually, some slash fans makes a big deal about people saying it's brotherly. Prime example...you and me. So we're both equal. Hetero or slash it's the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:38 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Actually, some slash fans makes a big deal about people saying it's brotherly. Prime example...you and me. So we're both equal. Hetero or slash it's the same.
Is it really oru fault though? I understand how people are too homophobic to think that they have something more but why must they make it such a big deal. And blaming everyone of us when hetero fans are doing the same thing? stare  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Is it really oru fault though? I understand how people are too homophobic to think that they have something more but why must they make it such a big deal. And blaming everyone of us when hetero fans are doing the same thing? stare
People are different. Some will practically do anything to win. Even contradicting themselves and being hypocritical. they don't really care.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm
that is why i hate arguing with fanatics. they'll ignore any and all logic even if it's being put in front of them in every possible way. But i like the logic that if sasuke has a brotherly bond w/naruto then he has a sisterly bond w/sakura. though really, when someone confesses their "love"(obsession) to you, if there is even the slightest chance you like them, do you say thank you??? and i can't see my sibling jumping in front of me to take a death blow. that's what you do when your in love.  

kittyluck13

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:18 pm
kittyluck13
that is why i hate arguing with fanatics. they'll ignore any and all logic even if it's being put in front of them in every possible way. But i like the logic that if sasuke has a brotherly bond w/naruto then he has a sisterly bond w/sakura. though really, when someone confesses their "love"(obsession) to you, if there is even the slightest chance you like them, do you say thank you??? and i can't see my sibling jumping in front of me to take a death blow. that's what you do when your in love.
Actually, some siblings do and some don't. It just depends on how much they care about you. I also see siblings or friends killing someone that hurt their friend. But some don't they see more than that. Which isn't really the case.

Yeah, that thank you is like the Kyo and Kagura scene. He also said thank you. People just have too much hopes...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:18 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
People are different. Some will practically do anything to win. Even contradicting themselves and being hypocritical. they don't really care.
Heh, that's why they're idiots. Most of them are...  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:56 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
...Harsh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
...Harsh.
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

Well, it's true.

to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:41 am
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
...Harsh.
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

Well, it's true.
to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood
Tis true. Hetero fans is more annoying than yaoi fans. They think it's always right to pair two people who hardly know each other just because it's cute. And that it's their opinion, so it shouldn't matter. Just because it's cute AND because it's a guy and a girl. "Not"guyxguy because pairing two guys is "wrong." rolleyes  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff