Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
What drew you to Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinshi914

Durem Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Meh friend took me here so we would have a form of communication because I dun like the phone much.

xD

It eventually grew on me and here I am.

:'P

I still use it as a form of communicate once in a while.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm
Hmm.... Well, my friend is like, a Gaia addict much, so she's always like, "OMG GAIA PL0X." So yeah. And the avatars are cute. <3 x]  

Yuffenia

chaton-rose-rouge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:05 am
A co-worker loved it and pulled me into it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:52 am
I was bored of virtual pet sites and looked for a new site to have fun. I googled some things and found a very convincing ad for Gaia.  

Talor the Fox 002

Gabrielle Throe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:45 am

I just joined yesterday.
I was researching on Gaia the "Mother of Earth" and this popped out of the google screen ^^ Haha! It looked cute and I i forgot to do my homework cuz of it. xDD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:38 am
one of my classmates introduced me to gaia. i had an account here last 2006 but for some reasons, i lacked time updating it..so this month, i made a new one because of boredom. blaugh  

homicidal_homo

hybrid -x1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 pm
well seeing as i love anime and all i came here to gaia ^^ actually my friend got me on here i had no clue what gaia was till last yr in 3-6-07 thats when i joined ^_^ and i find gaia to be really fun i love it all

ive been ojn for a yr here but it seems like forever xd this is actually my firtst real hangout place i dont exaclty like myspace although i do have one, i created it to see how "bad a**" myspace was bu yea... it suxx LOL

and i met a special some one here to heart Lizzy heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:19 am
A friend told me to check it out. She had joined several months before and said she thought I might enjoy it. She was right.  

fairy linda

makayla200

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:38 pm
my sisters friend is the one that told me about gaia realy so i wanted to see wat it was and i joined.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:16 pm
my friend drew me to gaia  

Ima_Have_Feathers

sexy3lf_grl69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm
ditto to the person above. i have a friend who is gaia obsessed and she and i r in the same anime club to. so we were hangin around the computer at college and i got my own account. been addicted ever since xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 am
I saw my little brother fishing and I asked what website is that. Few days later I did my own account here. My brother has already quitted Gaia but I stayed ^^  

MagicalSecret

Galactic Huntress

22,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Namine_30

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:16 pm
One of my friends told me about so I decided to join and ever since then I've been hooked silly I know  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:03 pm
Well, I first got on here after Neopets got like super boring!! XD

I was searching around for a new virtual hangout and I found gaia.

I made my first account on Gaia like 5 years ago! XD

Now I am in love with Gaia!
heart  

Twirling Cyber Fragments

delicatewine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 am
Gwen ap Scathach
I'm here because of a well-known friend of mine who has been here since... I don't know when, actually, but such for a long time. I didn't had very much interest in Gaia at first, but later I liked the avatars(I'm a freak of the Doll Maker webs ^^UUUU), and I went to a Gaia avatar simulator called Tek Tek (I'm sure everybody knows this page). So that came to convincing me at last, and then I said: "why not?"

Now I'm some kind of addicted to this place xD

yea i love the doll making websites, spent way too much time on them, but this is like them but better hahah, now im addicted haha been on here for 4 years ha  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff