Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Scariest Moment In Zelda Games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 am
SvennyBaby
xxf-dawgxx
mine would have to be the wall masters in the forest temple in OoT. so i always used dins fire when i saw the hand shadow.

Lol, I would just sort of panic and make Link run around in circles and scream a lot. Quote myself two years ago: "Ahhhh!!! IT'S THE SHADOW!!! THE ROUND SHADOW?!! WHAT DO I DO?!! -strangles Fruity-"
yeah, the wall monsters scared me too... I usually run around in circles and then kill the stupid things... I hate the ones that turn green and you have to kill the mini things because I can never get my sword to spin fast enough to get all of them so I end up having to fight the big one again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:33 pm
WOW. I was, like, 8 years old. I was playing MM for the first time, and I was in Ikana Canyon, after being scared to death of Gyorg and Garos, and dead Zoras and Gorons. I was REALLY freaked out of Majora's Mask, though, and I had constant nightmares.

One was when I was in my cellar, trying to call my parents as 4 Skull Kids were laughing outside the door. One was fat, one was tall and lanky, the other was short, and the other was normal. Cliche to the max. Anyway, they opened the door and I woke up.

Anyway, back to Ikana Canyon, I saw a "statue" by the door that looked pretty immobile. I tried going into the house, but when I heard that SCREAM... OH GOD, I SHUT OFF THAT FRIGGIN' GAME AS FAST AS I COULD AND CALLED MY MOTHER. O_o

2damax

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:47 pm
2damax
WOW. I was, like, 8 years old. I was playing MM for the first time, and I was in Ikana Canyon, after being scared to death of Gyorg and Garos, and dead Zoras and Gorons. I was REALLY freaked out of Majora's Mask, though, and I had constant nightmares.

One was when I was in my cellar, trying to call my parents as 4 Skull Kids were laughing outside the door. One was fat, one was tall and lanky, the other was short, and the other was normal. Cliche to the max. Anyway, they opened the door and I woke up.

Anyway, back to Ikana Canyon, I saw a "statue" by the door that looked pretty immobile. I tried going into the house, but when I heard that SCREAM... OH GOD, I SHUT OFF THAT FRIGGIN' GAME AS FAST AS I COULD AND CALLED MY MOTHER. O_o

lol. Never played MM before. Though I want to.... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:44 pm
the fossil boss thingy in TP now that I think of it (almost finished with the game)  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

SvennyBaby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:28 pm
Okee, having never played Majora's Mask (yes, shocking, I know), how creepy is it on a scale of 1 to 10?

(1 being the fact Link runs around commando in his childhood, and 10 being the product of ReDeads, My Little Ponies and Care Bears cross-breeding.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 pm
i starded playing Oot when I was about 6, the redeads scared the crap out of me, then i went to the bottom of the well, and had to fight that big white thing with the long jaw, and those long dead looking hands coming out of the ground would grab you if you got to close, but now I think it's pretty cool. But then when the Master Quest version came out, I went down into the royal family's tomb, and I thought that the redeads could run instead of walk in Master Quest, plus I was playing the game alone at night. I got so paranoid, it took me about 10 minutes to run past the redeads to get the sun's song... they didn't run.  

gothiclink

brawlmaster12344

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
in MM, with 1 minute left, i looked up
there was no sky, only moon

of course, the 4th day was creppy too (its a glitch)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 pm
on the 5th day in MM, i opened the bombers notebook. It was all red.
it freaked me out, considering i was up late when it happened  

brawlmaster12344

Squeebby

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 am
the wall crawlers scare the hell out of me in OoT. they make me wanna piss my pants. along with the living dead. what are they called? haven't played OoT for a while.. anyway. i hate going through castle town when you're big link because they're everywhere! and then they freeze you and like pick at your eyeballs... ughh..

I hate the mask guy in Majora's Mask. idk why, but he scares me. i just wanna get out of his presence as fast as i can because he's a friggin creeper.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 am
SvennyBaby
Okee, having never played Majora's Mask (yes, shocking, I know), how creepy is it on a scale of 1 to 10?

(1 being the fact Link runs around commando in his childhood, and 10 being the product of ReDeads, My Little Ponies and Care Bears cross-breeding.)

if ten is the care bears and my little ponies cross-breeding, i'd give it anywhere from a 7 to a 9, depending on the time of day and how used to creepy things you are.  

Squeebby

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

brawlmaster12344

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:26 pm
when i first played OoT when i was 6, i went into the royal tomb.
i saw somebody play the game and get the suns song, which u need to stun redeads. i wanted it because redeads scared the s**t out of me. eek

so, anyway, i went into the redead room, and when i heard that scream, i freaked out on the controller trying to get away. i tried shooting it with the slingshot, but nothing happened.

eventually i just sucked it up and ran through the acid(?) to get the song

it would be over 3 years before i killed the redeads without the suns song to stun them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm
oneweirdgirl
SvennyBaby

if ten is the care bears and my little ponies cross-breeding, i'd give it anywhere from a 7 to a 9, depending on the time of day and how used to creepy things you are.

I love Majora's Mask. It was my first N64 game EVER. However, I will be the first to admit it's creepy as hell. But I was a morbid kid anyway, so... *shrugs shoulders* what can I say?  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

A Comet Appears

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 pm
Back when I was a wee lad and I first played Ocarina of time...the scariest moments for me had to have been:
-First time seeing the hyrule market as older/teen link
-Those crazy hands that came from effing NO WHERE and grabbed a hold of you and brought you to the ceiling.
-BONGO BONGO. Holy crap. I was pissing myself when i first played bongo bongo XD

Majora's mask didn't scare me too much for some reason. By the time TP came out, I was old enough where basically nothing scared me. But yeah as a kid those three things creeped me out in Oot  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:11 am
...nothing really Scared me, but the thing that creeped me out was that guy in the windmill in Ocarina of Time...
...even when im playing now, i still find him a little creepy...  

IIIII-EMELL-IIIII

Kavara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am
I've had nightmares from Zelda before....I had the triforce of wisdom and Ganondorf found out...holy crap that was scary! The whole dream I was running down dark halls and he would pop up as I rounded a corner, I'd take off down other hall and he'd be there...  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff