Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Thoughts on SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm
kittycatneko3
Im going to give a short answer since i dont feel like writing too much today.I think they have more than a brotherly chemistry going on tbh.I dunno it sometimes just comes across as something more i guess. heart
It is something more. Just if you look at it at a different perspective. If you noticed, Sasuke and Naruto are the closest thing the could have to a brother or a best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:20 pm
"Even though Naruto and Sasuke aren't my favorite pairing, they belong together.
No matter what people tell Naruto, he never gives up and he's so desperate to get Sasuke back. I think it's cute.
I don't believe that's the only reason why, but it shows how much he cares and how far he's willing to go to get the Sasuke."

Sasuke of Team Taka

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:45 pm
i lik how they r so close to each othr. it's cute whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:17 am
-----------------------------------
*walks in holding a cardboard ad* 3nodding

heart Help me spread Yaoi love in the Zomg world... Join me?

Coda Spectrum Brigade~ A newly opened clan for gaians of all ages and preferences ^_^ That's right, everybody's welcome and free to join! Just click here
heart

User Image User Image User Image

Blackmetal angel-Xiaumei-

Sparkly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:56 pm
Blackmetal angel-Xiaumei-
-----------------------------------
*walks in holding a cardboard ad* 3nodding

heart Help me spread Yaoi love in the Zomg world... Join me?

Coda Spectrum Brigade~ A newly opened clan for gaians of all ages and preferences ^_^ That's right, everybody's welcome and free to join! Just click here
heart

User Image User Image User Image
Are you advertising?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:45 am
ehh.. Looks like advertising to me >3

Oh and My thoughts on SasuNaru are...

I think it`s so cute how much Naruto wants to get sasuke back that he`s dedicated his whole life to it. He truly does care for him.  

-II-Starlight-II-

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 pm
I feel that even if SasuNaru doesn't formally happen in the manga by the end, it will be so deeply implied that he might as well just do so. But if it comes as we wanted and it's openly admitted, how parents do you think will try and have the show off the air (which might not be a bad idea since the only kind left will be sub)

As for Sasuke and Itachi... the truth has come out if anyone hasn't read it yet. Sadly Itachi dies by Sasuke's hands. Tobi is revealed as Madara (le gasp no more Tobi=Obito theories) and Sasuke discovers that the reason behind the massacre was not as Itachi said. Instead it was order by the council of the village since they discovered a coup de ta plotted by the clan.

That Itachi was an double agent. And most importantly (and horrifying to Sasuke) Itachi asked for Sasuke life to be spared or Itachi would go public with the assassination. And whole reason behind him saying what he said to Sasuke was so that Sasuke 'would' kill him and be some atontment for what he did.

And the fact that Itachi still protect by giving him the Mangekyo and giving Naruto part of his power showed that in the end, Itachi still care for his little brother.

That and he saw something in Naruto for Sasuke. (hinty hint hint)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm
I love SasuNaru, I really think it's cute how Naruto is determined to get Sasuke back, and Sasuke, even though he won't admit it, it seems that he really does care about Naruto, if he didn't he would've killed him 4laugh  

Natsumi Namikaze

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:24 pm
I don't know how to explain the relationship. It certainly is a very deep bond, you can have it with a best friend or brother, but it's different. Because most people know what love really is; but to have two people not knowing how to feel for love, you can't say that Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is just platonic. When both of the kids do not know what it means to feel loved.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Sasuke and Naruto CLEARLY belong together.

I mean, there's a lot of tension and passion between them. Not only does Naruto want to prove that he's better than Sasuke, but he finds Sasuke so special he is willing to sacrifice his life to save him from Orochimaru. Even after two years, he still wants him back. Naruto doesn't lose hope.

Sasuke finds Naruto annoying, but cares about him too. He nearly DIES saving him from Haku. He even has a hard time deciding between his friends and his revenge. If anything, I think Sasuke is denying his care for Naruto. Sasuke is a hot head, and he's quite snobbish. But he cares deeply about Naruto.

These two are just amazing for each other. Their fight in the valley of the end continues to make me cry. It's hard seeing them separate like that.
But in the end, Naruto pledges to save Sasuke at any cost.

To sum it up: they're PERFECT for each other heart

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mabushisou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm
I actually agree to the whole thing about them being together. To Be Honest...i thought that that's how the series would end.....but no the t.v. doesn't allow that.....you rarely get to see yaoi.....But I THINK THE SHOULD BE TOGTHER!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm
Its acctually been said in like multiple reviews from Kishimoto that he will end Naruto in a somewhat implied shonen-ai ending! ^^
Even though it could be just a lie like the interent is I strongly believe that he will end it in somwhere of that nature because he based his character Sasuke after someone in highschool that he liked soooooooo...
We never know but hopefully it will end that way ^^
<3333 heart  

cherryblossoms0012

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Naru Kitsune-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm
From what I've read in an interview with Kishimoto, apparently SasuNaru is a possibiltiy...

Look here -> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SasuNaru&defid=2862778  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 pm

User Image

ŌωŌ

as much as I love SasuNaru and think they belong together I have my doubts,
like in an episode when sai gets to close Naruto
freaks out and yells "I don't swing that way" gonk
there is more support showing that they are not in love.
Although it did make me happy when Naruto called Sakura an:
"Ugly whore" xD oh Naruto <333
sasunaru will always be my otp xD yesss
it will most likely end in NaruHina {X} (not an edit i actually have the mag xP )

User Image

wickedest witch

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Milk Tea Panda

User Image

ŌωŌ

as much as I love SasuNaru and think they belong together I have my doubts,
like in an episode when sai gets to close Naruto
freaks out and yells "I don't swing that way" gonk
there is more support showing that they are not in love.
Although it did make me happy when Naruto called Sakura an:
"Ugly whore" xD oh Naruto <333
sasunaru will always be my otp xD yesss
it will most likely end in NaruHina {X} (not an edit i actually have the mag xP )

User Image

Haha, I don't remember seeing that in the manga. Don't worry animes always add their own little twist when it has nothing to do with the manga. It's just there for fan service.

Well, Naruto doesn't necessarily have to be gay to love guys. Sasuke can be different, besides you can't ignore their relationship can you? xD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff