Favorite?
  L
  B
  BL
  There will not be a LightL option. D<
View Results

Ls_heir_near

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:05 pm
im sorry peoples but B scares me i mean he is an ex wammy kid thats all im saying without giving out spoilers but those who have read the book should know what im talking about he is scary  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Why does he look exactly like L? Are the twins?  

Aquastar_1

Ludra_Jenova

Greedy Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:06 am
Aquastar_1

Yeah!!! I do also ask the same!!!!!...and actually don't like the couple, I'm against BL, I love LightxL no matter what u_u...and also because I don't like couples where the guys looks as twins burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:12 am
B and L make a creepy couple. They look like brothers.

L IS WAY MORE SEXY THAN B!  

Elisabell-angel enraged

sabriel111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:14 pm
I kinda like BL they both look really sexy, though L is better. I know who B is because a friend told me, but I need to get my hands on the novel.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 pm
Lawl, BxL is disturbing in a way but I love it.
Maybe it's because it's just twisted and odd?

neutral

I still say that there needs to be more pictures of it though.
I only have 25 images...which is really fail.

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:53 am
Aquastar_1
No, they aren't related at all. *possible spoilers ahead*

I haven't read the novel yet, but I figured that with what happened to A that there was a lot of pressure on the kids to be L. Not be like L, but to become him literally to an extent. And since B was in second place under A, then it would be logical that BB would intentionally copy L's looks and behaviors to compensate.

Or he could look like something else and just copied L's look cause he knew L would be on the case and didn't want to risk getting caught pretending to be L by someone who knew L's appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:16 pm
ummm whos B ?
can anyone tell me plz 3nodding
and the novel he comes out of whats the name???? 3nodding  

rocioakaharty-l lover

Miss Dean Winchester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:10 am
Well. in my opinion, that pairing is freaking sexy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:18 pm
BxL=FTW!!!!!! (for the win) XD
I think B is L gone sexy in a creepy, sadistic, physcho way! (not going to explain any further, or you'll get spoilers...)
I mean, yeah...B can scare the s**t out of me, and gross me out, but he can be funny, and strange. I luff him <33
He's never gonna be better than L, L is hot and Cute, but B is sexy and hot. Their pairing is fricken awsome, I wanna see more *drools*
Lol I'm an yaoi fangirl :B (I actrually became one resently, thanks to LxLight pics! XD ) Enough of my ranting for now...I might talk more about BxL and why I like it/why I like B.

I KNOW WHAT THE B STANDS FOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! XD  

Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox

Timid Animal

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100

Glacier_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:15 pm
BxL Is hawt 4laugh in a twisted sorta way. but B HAS to be seme, just my opinion 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:22 pm
HAHAHAHA!
I've read the novel, finally. Oh my God, it was amazing. Towards the middle of the book I guessed correctly what was going on with Ryuzaki(trying not to spoil anyone), but it kept me guessing anyway. I love the little chapter page pictures, especially the...*snigger*...skeLeton.

XD

Oh yeah...on the topic of BL, I now have to say...hmm...if they ever met in person and paired up, B would certainly be seme. But somehow I now visualize that L would try and use Capoeira on B to get away from him rofl

But of course, realistically, the chances of them becoming a couple is probably less than 2%...  

SCP-511

kittychan45

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:03 pm
I loved the book and BB was cool, but I think he wants to kill L more then be with him...Or well Some one I know metioned that BB could try to dominate L By making L be in a relationship or he'll Kill some one like he'd kill watari or some thing sweatdrop I didn't like that. I tend to write B as if he's gotten better and no longer wants to harm L and/or other people. As of right now I've written about half way in a story where BB ends up with a girl named kira lawliet. She was part of the yakuza and joined a thing called the organization( its something I made its a group of detectives letters a-z)
BB is the letter J in the organizations files but every one just calls him beyond. So he got better, so did kira lawliet, she was called kira the fallen angel when she was in the yakuza, L tried to stop her by arrsting her but she exsaped the cops that were sent to stop her and the blackfire gang(yakuza) but A from the organization found her first BB was asked to help her out. so BB is a good guy and not a bad one in my books. But as a pairing I guess that it could happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:54 pm
B tottally
I think L is cool and good but B is like the dark side of L that we don;t see  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

mystiqechat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm
excusi moi... but could someone pleeease give me a link for this 'novel' or some info on this B character... What is the name of the novel any way? Is it the Death Note how to read 13?  
L Yaoi and Shounen ai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff