Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was about to speak when the others came up to him and they all started to yell then the house started to freak out about the loud sounds and started to run off with Molly on it,he then reached out and grabbed the guards arm that was holding Bryan as John want after Molly he had faith in him and his voice lowered into a growl."You better pray that she doesn't get hurt."He says as he pulls the guards hand off Bryan and quickly twists it behind him and kicks the guard in the knees droping him to the ground,then he uses his free hand to draw his very nice sword and he looks at the other guard."You move one step and i will drive this blade through you're friends neck."He says coldly then he turns to the vendor and spoke again."You have no prof that they took any thing yet you clam to know,now what do you say they took and we will find out like sivle people."He says as he looks over at the lady and kid."You two stand up please and Bryan could you dust them off they look rather cold."He says not moving at all the blade still at the guards neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn dropped onto the ground with a thud picking herself up she ran down the street after the pair of them she knew she couldn't out run a horse but molly was the closest thing she had to a sister; shoving past people in the crowd she hoped she wasn't to late; Bryan thank for his help watched as evelyn took off he was going to go after her but he needed to stay with raven; Turning to the lady with the kid he helped them off the ground and dusted them off"Are you okay Ma'am?" he said as she nodded clinging to her child"Don't hurt him" she whispered; He smiled"Its okay Ms. my master wont hurt you or the child" he promised in a quiet voice he turned angrily at the vendor as the guards realized they just made a bad deal; The one on the ground was cursing but being at knife point couldn't do anything else his friend dropped his weapon"You win dont hurt him"he said"Now sir just let him go and we will be on our way" the vendor who was furious began to yell"You can't let them get away with this assualting the kings guards!!"; there was so much commotion that another array of soldiers came through seeing one at knife point they all began to point their blades at Raven"Unleash the kings guards by order of the king!"; Evelyn was out of breathe the cold air hurt her lungs and she felt like she was going to pass out but she kept stumbling forward knowing she had to find molly; John had finally manage to catch up to her mare and calm the horse down it took a moment but shaky molly was crying and clinging to his back on his horse as the other horse was tied to his own"She is okay Ms. Evelyn" john seen her state as she collapsed on her knees"Thank you.." she cried John frowned "Do you need help Ms. Evelyn?" he said looking back at molly who was sobbing and shaking badly Evelyn picked herself up wiped her nose on the edge of her sleeve and shook her head "No lets head back" she told him walking next to them as they walked back instead of running back she knew it would be several minutes before they would all come into view;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven couldn't help but laugh as the other guards showed up and then he lifts the guard to his feet and shoves him into the others and with a grin he drops the blade that stops in mid-air before spinning slowly but then it speeds up faster and faster till it vanishes and Raven speaks again."You point your swords at me then i have to defend my self don't I."He says as he slowly removes his hood and then he slowly lifts his left hand as fire sparks and flicks in his open pulme."Now how about you put those swords down or I will burn you all to ash."He says it was clear he wasn't joking as the fire was slowly getting larger and hotter,he was how ever blocking the three behind him form the fires heat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The guard was shoved into the others which only angered the assembly guard but when the magic was being preformed and they seen the face they all dropped to their knees"Were sorry Sir we didn't realize you were a wizard" this in conclusion made the vendor very nervous and terrified as he began to gather up his goods and shove them into chest; The woman began to scream in terror as the child began to cry Bryan wasn't sure why they were so scared it wasn't like they were going to get burnt to a crisp but he did feel rather terrified Master Raven was not someone to mess with; Evelyn John and Molly were starting to come into view as there was a massive crowd going about; Evelyn looked up wearily noticing the confusion andd her eyes widened"Is that fire?!" she said shocked as john looked ahead"Yes it seems he has summoned a massive fire ball of some sort I dont think this looks good" Evelyn wondered if he did it to defend Bryan or if he was doing it for other reasons as they tried to move through the large crowd that gathered;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven's fire quickly fades and he spins around and reaches out with magic and the vender gets ripped off his feet and dangles off the ground in-front of Raven."And where do you think you are going a man wouldn't be running away if he had nothing to hide,now you will tell the truth or i will fling you into the sky and let you fall to the ground."He says his eyes where narrow as he looks into the venders eyes."You tell the truth and you will walk away."He adds.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

the Vendor began to yell and scream help me loudly as Evelyn approached with john and molly; She looked exhausted and the whole commotion of the guards some of them breaking up the crowd others were glaring at the vendor"okay okay okay okay okay!!" the man began to cry"They didnt' take anything!! I was just angry because they were driving away customers...." he began to sob loudly; The guards looked at the wizard"Would you like us to take him into custody sir?" one of the guards asked; bryan turned around to check on the lady and her son but they had already slunk off into the crowd; He frowned he hoped that they would be safe and try to stay from this end of town that was rough on people such as themselves; He seen Evelyn stumbling about as he walked over to check on her"You okay Ms. Evelyn?" he asked as she nodded her head slowly; He helped her up onto her horse and turned to see what Raven would do next; John watched with amusement that the horrible vendor was getting his just desserts as they put it but he was still worried about molly she was still sobbing quietly and shivering the whole horse trauma would make her wanna stay off one for awhile;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven drops the guy to the ground and pushes him to the guards with an angry look in his eyes."Get this scum out of my sight and i will take his belongings for the turble he caused and maybe next time you will treat those below you with a little more respect."He says coldly before turning to the others and looks at John."Take them back to the castle and bring the cart with you we could use the wood for something I am sure."He says with a smile."I am going to look for the woman."He says as he walks up next to Molly and reaches up and gently touches her hand."You are ok go back to the castle and get some rest."He says as he sets a little pouch in lap that had the comb and mirror."Open that when you get back."he says with a smile before he heads into the crowd using magic to follow them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched as he told them the orders to follow and the guards shrugged and let him do what he wanted they had about as much authority as the king so they couldn't argue with them; The vendor was taken away sobbing about his losses and the 4 of them proceeded home; Once at home the wood was used for Raven's personal wood storage John carried molly up the stairs as she had fell asleep on the ride home and Evelyn followed he lay her on the bed and turned to Evelyn with a soft smile"You need any help just ask I'll see if we can't get an extra woman or two in here" Evelyn nodded slowly before moving to Molly's bed side she gently peeled the layers back from her friends leaving her in her shift she pulled her under the covers; Taking some rocks she placed them in the fire to heat up she watched the flames flicker pulling them out with a poker she let them cool down enough until they were just standarly hot and then she wrapped them in cloth and put them at molly's feet; She put herself in a soft evening gown and pulled the braids from her hair letting it lay loose around her shoulders exhuastion worn in from her death run early as she looked at her bruised feet; She never realized until something happened how much molly meant to her.. the feeling of nearly losing something precious again made her cry as she thought about her mother... Getting the tears out of the way she blankly stared into the fire... hearing a soft knock on the door;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven followed the woman and child and found them hiding and walks up to them."Don't worry you two are safe now,here."He says handing them a pouch."get your selfs some food and warm cloths and I won't take no as an answer you hear."He says before smiling and heading back to his horse and heads back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The lady was cautious she wasn't sure how he found her she trembled holding her child underneath her but when he handed her the bag she took it cautiously and watched him walk away"Thank you sir.." she said quietly; The Queen was abit restless dinner was being served and there she was every night like usual with her whoring husband and his slut; She sighed smiling as she remembered putting on the crown this morning with the sparking jewel; She pulled a hand mirror made of white ivory to inspect her beautiful jewel which seemed to intesify in this dark lighting; Smiling she set it down though her eyes kept casting anxiously at the door wondering when Raven would return; John's voice could be heard on the other side of the door Evelyn slowly put on a hood and opened the door to allow him in"How is she doing?"he asked anxiously; Evelyn paused"She is tired.. I am warming her now... she will wake up probably later tonight" she smiled in a soft way"Thank you for saving her.." she nearly choked on the words silent tears running down her face"It means alot to me..." she told him; He patted her back and smiled"Its okay Ms. Evelyn we wouldn't let anything happen to you and molly now would we? How could I call myself a man then? I'll bring you two up a bit of supper and dont worry about the Master me and Bryan can take care of him" he assured her; She knelt her head in thankfulness as he left her; She sat down pulling the hood from her head taking a moment to sweep tears from her eyes with her fingertips;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven made it to the castle later then he thought but once inside he headed to the kings hall to inform him on what happened he also happened to walk past the guards who where there,before entering he changes his outfit to the white one that he showed the others and this time the hood was up and his eyes where glowing slightly with magic power as the doors opened and he walks in his staff clicking on the floor with every step."You're highness we need to have a talk about what happened in town."He says as he makes his way towards the king and queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:58 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The sound of the wizard Raven returning cause the whole court to turn towards him many who found out through the grapevine had heard he defended a prostitute and were wondering what he was complaining about now that he had done it; The king wasn't to worried about the squabble earlier and welcomed him in a merry voice"of course come sit sit" he gestured for Raven to take a seat next to him on this left and shooed his mistress out of sight much to her own disappointment; "Now I heard some rift raft down in town don't worry I took care of everything" he said"You need not worry about anything with us Master Raven.. its just a little skirmish" he told him; The queen rolled her eyes"What was it that actually happened?" she asked"I hear you was soft on some unfortunate" she cleared her throat"Woman";  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven stops in the middle of the room."You're guards took it upon them selfs to try and deal out justice and then put hands on my staff."He says as he starts walking again,"Then they drew there blades on me."He says and stops walking before the king and queen and looks at the queen."A vander tried to have a woman and child stripped because he said"He was lossing money" for them being around and lied about them stealing as to resins why to strip them."He stays his eyes narrowing."Do you call that noble."He asks his voice like ice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:40 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The spectacle was quiet severe as the king was speechless while the queen looked at this situation in interest; The whole room was quiet finally the queen spoke up "Intriguing fortunate for the woman you came along" she said finally as the king tried to regain his composure; Then he finally cleared his throat and spoke"I am sorry that such misfortune has fallen you Master Raven we will have all those involved severely punished and as far as the vendor you have done a civil justice and his business is now yours..." he continued "I will personally have the captain of the guards handle his men in the future the report was they couldn't recognize you until it was almost to late.... the two guards involved with your staff.. well they are being replaced" he assured him; Cold sweat dripped on the side of the king temples he wasn't sure how this could have gotten so messy so quickly he realized his kingdom was in abit of stately dishevvil; His wife who usually would use her quick intelligence to help him was being of no help any longer as she mused over the fact her husband was suffering seeing as he had been neglecting her for over 10 years;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:07 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven listens to the king then takes a feel setps back before turning around and heads back to the door."I am going to check on my staff,and my lord if you wish to keep me as a mage you may want to work on you're kingdom's treatment of the lower classes,it honestly turns my stomach."He says before leaving and heading towards the girls room and knocks softly on the door."Evelyn,Molly may i enter."He asks through the door.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games