Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:09 am
Novama

Appreciate dnd 5e?

I've played it but never extensively so I'll withhold my opinion on it. It seemed promising.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:14 am
Mongooseh
Novama

Appreciate dnd 5e?

I've played it but never extensively so I'll withhold my opinion on it. It seemed promising.

I've been thinking of spinning up an rp adventure that used the 5e as a basis for classes, races, setting. Have any thoughts on that?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Southern Cross Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:32 am

What to call me
SCN

Who Accepted my Application
Novama

Why I Joined
Someone said, "come here" and I came here....

Gaian Age
I have been on gaia since December of 2004.... sweatdrop

Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't know...

About me
I don't watch TV or jump on Facebook. I like drinking coffee, Monster, and other energy drinks; though caffeine normally gives me a headache and makes me sleepy.

Aside from those odd facts, There isn't much to tell. I enjoy reading books(Jim Butcher and Robert B. Parker, mostly), roleplaying or mastering a system(Rifts, Dnd 3e/3.5/4e, Pathfinder, Whitewolf[Never GM'ed this one]), and playing Monster Hunters with my friends[who don't like to RP]. Aside from that, I don't know what to say...

Secret Code
S.S. "Hail Hitler" jk

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:44 am
What to call me
Tetsuna or Chad if you want to use my real name.
Novama invited me.
Why I Joined
Novama invited me by telling me he was interested in a post I did in a different guild.
Gaian Age
I have been on gaia since October of 2006
Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't know...
About me
I am 23 years old, my name is Chad Scharfenberg. I am a Navy Veteran and am currently going to school and on my free time, I play video games and watch as well as draw anime. I tend to use a few pics I drew as my character image pics for Rps.  

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:20 pm

What to call me Hey all, you can just call me Bailey!

Who Accepted my Application I was actually invited here by a crew member named Novama, who saw a post of mine in another guild!

Why I Joined (See above^) However, I accepted because I am looking for more people to RP with and I love the writing practice I get from it!

Gaian Age I have been on gaia for about 8 or 9 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum I don't really have much of a preference, but I tend to lean more towards the pirate/game of thrones/fantasy genre. I love to make characters, and I will join pretty much any style of RP. If anyone has any recommendations of where to start, it would be much appreciated!

About me My name is Bailey, I am twenty. I am a very friendly person, and will talk to pretty much anyone! Feel free to chat with me or friend me or whatever! I am a college student, so I'm sort of busy, but I try to be on at least once a day, or every other day if I can't. I am going into Archaeology as a major. I love music, and I play the alto saxophone.

Secret Code
...Meow...?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:34 pm
What to call me
Feel free to call me aka c:

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
Though it would be fun and nice to rp with more active players.
I'm in a couple of other rp guilds though they're not really active.

Gaian Age
Since the summer of 2011! Almost 4 years now ~

Predicted Favorite Forum
Uhh...not sure but I like fantasy rp's c:

About me
I'm Aka, currently 18 and am a college student. I really like drawing (though I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near great) and plan to major in something to do with drawing. I'm usually pretty open to talking to anyone, so feel free to message me/add me/pm me (: I usually check gaia once or twice a day though with summer school I won't be online as often. Also, I have a bad almost obsession with an mmorpg, asda 2 so if anyone plays let me know : D

Secret Code
xa

Angelle VX

Supreme Cat

14,525 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Novama
Mongooseh
Novama

Appreciate dnd 5e?

I've been thinking of spinning up an rp adventure that used the 5e as a basis for classes, races, setting. Have any thoughts on that?

If you want a game with the classic dnd feel but with some of the 4e sensibilities its a fine system to start in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:12 pm

What to call me 
AliceBear, Alice, Ai,

I was actually invited by Novama

Why I Joined 
It looks like a good guild to rp ^^

Gaian Age 
Been on here since 08

Predicted Favorite Forum 
1x1 , School life, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy, and band Rp

About me 
Let's see what can tell you about me .... Well I'm 20 and I'm a female , I love sweets, Anime, Acting, Art, music, fashion, I like to travel to a lot of places , and eat different foods , I like celebrating holidays, and birthdays, I'm a laid back, mellow , kind-hearted person. I don't like rude people , heated places, summer, wearing uncomfortable clothes and I like to make new friends as well. If you wanna know more about me then message me and talk to me I'm not going to bite you ( humans taste yucky ) , and just future notice I am not here to meet a lover I'm just here to have fun and make friends that's it!.

Choppaz Loaded

Anxious Bear

7,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:08 pm

What to call me
BlackWish, Black or just Wish

I was invited by a fellow by the name of Novama.

Why I Joined
Well you see Novama stated that this was a more active guild and all of the ones I have been on mostly died or people have stopped coming on. I really do enjoy role playing, so I am hoping to find some rather interesting ones on here. (:

Gaian Age
Well according to gaia it has been 3377 days. So about 9 years... o o

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm not 100% sure what I would like most, I am pretty open minded when it comes to role playing. I am seriously up for anything really, if its a good and interesting plot and it grabs my attention there is a big chance that I will join it.

About me
Hmm... talking about myself is always so difficult haha.
Well I am a female who is in her early twenties, I'd like to leave out my name. If we become close friends then maybe I'll feel more comfortable telling you. Now I do like to spend my time on the computer, reading, playing video games or watching anime. I also do like to spend my time outside with all the beautiful trees and wildlife~ I'm really friendly, so don't be scared to talk to me. I promise I don't bite or do I? (:< I'm currently out of school but I do plan to go back, so for now I am pretty free since all I do is work.

Well it is a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we can do some fun roleplays together! <3 (:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:55 pm
What to call me: The name's GregarMoon

Who Accepted my Application: Like many I've noticed, Novama invited me, and hence I'm here.

Why I Joined: RP is good. Always good. And I'm interested in starting stats and dice games and RPs.

Gaian Age: I'm here since 2008.

Predicted Favorite Forum: Dice and fantasy, so that's how I roll.

About me: My real name is Samael, and I'm twenty-five this year. I've been an avid roleplaying geek and a career cook at the same time. I have a dog named Kelly, and I craft and make wooden weapons as something leisure. I'm into Necromancy, and I'm a skeptic when it comes to religion, so I don't talk that part.  

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm
Mongooseh
Novama
Mongooseh
Novama

Appreciate dnd 5e?

If you want a game with the classic dnd feel but with some of the 4e sensibilities its a fine system to start in.

It is beginner friendly, but other editions are better for roleplaying due to flexibility that comes from not being restricted by powers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 pm

What to call me Andi or Dena

Who Accepted my Application *hides face in hands in shame* I...I deleted the acceptance pm a while ago and... Don't even remember...

Why I Joined I need an active place to find rp partners

Gaian Age 1727 days

Predicted Favorite Forum Probably the RP Search and Ads XD (No seriously I probably will lol I normally rp in pms ssssoooo) Other than that probably the 1x1 corner or maybe even a yaoi subforum if you guys ever change one of your U/C names to have a yaoi spot.

About me 
Well... Let's see... I am a 22 year old female pansexual nerd, and I guess you could say I'm a bit of a shut-in... I like to play MMORPGs or rather I like playing RPGs period. Er... I like anime, I'm a hardcore Potterhead, and... And... I dunno. What am I really supposed to even write here? Wouldn't it just be easier for you to talk to me and get to know me? And really... Who even reads these things? How about this, if you're that interested in talking and getting to know me just pm me and I'd gladly carry a friendly conversation with you?

Secret Code iD

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:10 pm
Novama
Mongooseh
Novama
Mongooseh
Novama

Appreciate dnd 5e?

It is beginner friendly, but other editions are better for roleplaying due to flexibility that comes from not being restricted by powers.

That's what I was getting at. The powers in 4e made every class feel like a wizard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:09 am

What to call me
I'm KawaiiYukiHime but you all can call me Yuki, Hime, or Tai. ^w^

I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
Again I was invited and after looking through the guild I decided it was my kind of place.

Gaian Age
1166, at least on this account, but I've been on the site since 2008.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hm.. I dunno I don't tend to pick favorites usually I'm everywhere hopping from place to place mostly whatever catches my interest at the time. :3

About me
Well my real name is Taijah pronounced (tie-juh) and I'm 20 years old, I'm a simple and honestly dorky girl who likes anime, comic books and video games~! I love meeting new people and making friends so I'm usually always up for conversations even if they're completely random~! I have a rather overactive imagination and I'm always thinking about stuff, roleplay related or not, I make up so many stories in my head. If I'm not here I'm most likely on youtube, listening to music, reading either books, manga, comics or fanfics off the internet, or playing some video game, probably Pokemon more likely than not till I get my hands on something new. I will admit I have kind of a short attention span sometimes so I tend to hop from thing to thing and I also kinda ramble.. though this 'About Me' probably shows that hehehe.. Um I guess I should say that I normally roleplay in PMs, but also stick to the guilds if I get involved in something. Hm.. that's about it I guess, I'd hate to make a giant wall of text for someone to have to sift through so I'll end this with a thanks for the guild invite and I hope to start some fun RPs with you all soon! emotion_bigheart

Secret Code
HK

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:29 pm

What to call me Jermy

I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
I got bored and this place seem entertaining to me.

Gaian Age
2-3 years

Predicted Favorite Forum
Not really sure, as of yet.

About me
I'm interested in multiple things such as music, RPing, relaxing and gaming. I love Skateboarding and and gaming on my PS3 or 3DS. I'm a pretty nice guy as long as you don't piss me off. ^^

Secret CodeHJ

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games